The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Hello everyone

We would like to share our new HGH test results. Our purity rate is nearly 98%, and no dimers were detected. We thank everyone who has purchased our product. Your trust will never be shaken, and our quality will never falter.

Thank you all

Shipping free for 10 kits order
Until 08/08/2024

How it can be identical?
Bro is a fake . Stop it now.. no way the same exact % to the decimal and scores ..

Wow this got juicy. I would love to hear from @janoshik. The verification checks out but same exact data and the task number is literally just separated by 1. K4L 44882. Lobster 44883.

I’ve been following the K4L drama on 3 other forms and this just really took it for a loop.

K4L also has been questioned about this on SST. I’ve asked for him to explain their relationship. Maybe lobster could do the same here.

Are yall step brothers? Over seas partners? Just sourcing from the same supplier? Just clarity would help resolve a lot of this.

Attachments

• IMG_4037.png
    IMG_4037.png
    674.1 KB · Views: 62
K4L also has been questioned about this on SST. I’ve asked for him to explain their relationship. Maybe lobster could do the same here.

Are yall step brothers? Over seas partners? Just sourcing from the same supplier? Just clarity would help resolve a lot of this.

trying to cut costs
$500 should be nothing for these sources

trying to cut costs
$500 should be nothing for these sources
Oh I don’t disagree but I still makes it apparent that both of them worked together for this. And as a harm reduction and accountability I think it’s best to hear Lobsters story in how he is directly involved with K4L and how that transaction occurred.

Juice heads are stupid and it’s 2024. You can’t get away with anything going unnoticed so I would just hope each source would address this on their threads so we know the relationship and what’s occurred/occuring.

Damn so theres receipts, and it looks like K4L paid for the test... Honestly wouldnt mind if there was some sort of partnership on this batch of HGH or with this supplier in particular, since the shit appears to be top notch.

Came here after seeing the post on PM as well. Maybe lobster and k4l are the same people, or atleast affiliated in the same operation? Otherwise why would k4l pay for a test for the lobster, with results that are exactly the same on both tests, for lobster to post here?

Nobody would pay for their competitors tests, then have 2 copies of the jano report, one for k4l, and one for their "competitor"

Unless k4l is going through lobster now

Last edited:
Came here after seeing the post on PM as well. Maybe lobster and k4l are the same people, or atleast affiliated in the same operation? Otherwise why would k4l pay for a test for the lobster, with results that are exactly the same on both tests, for lobster to post here?

I believe if it's that the case the task number would be identical, now it's different by 1 (44882-44883). Basically it seems like K4L if their test is real, then it has to be executed before lobster's.

I believe if it's that the case the task number would be identical, now it's different by 1 (44882-44883). Basically it seems like K4L if their test is real, then it has to be executed before lobster's.
Yeah but I'm wondering why k4l paid for both their tests.

Unless k4l is going through lobster now for his hgh and wanted to test it, while also providing a report to lobster (for lobster to use).

And the fact the purity decimal points are identical. Obviously the gh is probably from the same kit, but I'd still expect a small variance in purity % vial to vial. Interesting stuff this has turned into..

And the email says to test 2 vials and generate two reports. So the reports are from the same vials. The sequence might be different because of generation of two reports but it's the same test

Maybe they use similar manufacturer. Jano allows to publish a test in two different name if i am not mistaken.

This is right.

There was an issue earlier this year where XCE (china supplier) published a Jano test of one of their peptides.

Two USA domestic sources then came out with the exact same test/numbers with their name on it. It came about that those two domestic suppliers just copied the test certificate from the supplier (XCE) and paid jano to put their name on it (this is a service Jano does provide.)

So, either K4L are the same supplier, or they share their supplier so have both just paid to have their names put on the suppliers test certificate. Or lobster sources from K4L and uses their test. Doesn't matter to me really, a test from the source is better than no source at all.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

Firstly please CALM

Please do not make drama or some story doesn't exist around. Everyone become fbi agent here. We dont make FAKE test results. Its so DUMB to do it.

We share test cost together

EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO MAKE BLIND TEST AND SEE RESULTS BY THEIR SELF

Kind regards

Yeah but I'm wondering why k4l paid for both their tests.

Unless k4l is going through lobster now for his hgh and wanted to test it, while also providing a report to lobster (for lobster to use).

And the fact the purity decimal points are identical. Obviously the gh is probably from the same kit, but I'd still expect a small variance in purity % vial to vial. Interesting stuff this has turned into..

And the email says to test 2 vials and generate two reports. So the reports are from the same vials. The sequence might be different because of generation of two reports but it's

Hello everyone

Firstly please CALM

Please do not make drama or some story doesn't exist around. Everyone become fbi agent here. We dont make FAKE test results. Its so DUMB to do it.

Kind regards
This is clear I think we are just looking for some clarity on your affiliation with K4L or if you 2 just sourced from the same supplier and same batch and decided to share in cost of testing from that batch.

For the money you guys did a disservice to customers and yourselfs bc 2 separate test on different samples would have allowed for more transparency on quality.

Hello everyone

Firstly please CALM

Kind regards

No shit it doesn’t take an “fbi agent” to sort out the same test and that you both shared testing. What people are asking is what’s the affiliation between the two companies that you would “share test cost together” you came with a response that isn’t helping you or clarifying anything.

The amount of money both companies make and you’re telling me, even if you share the same HGH manufacturer that you couldn’t afford test two vials a piece? Even if they came from the same batch? Cheap and sketchy

Last edited:
Back