The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

For me your price are very good, my post is not for want price lower, but for explain how work inflaction for us. The price are very good for marking in europe and USA for your business and for us.
Thanks for the economics lecture ;)
I think it was needed, by the look of things.

@TheLobster Are International Pharma grade shipped directly from Turkey to Eu location ? Or shipped to EU warehouse then Re-shipped within the EU ? Reason im asking because Since turkey is not in EU , items do not typically pass Easily through customs here if coming Direct from Turkey . Thanks
Directly from Turkiye to EU.

It depends which country.
For example to Italy it pass %95
For Germany it pass %80
For France it pass almost %95
For Spain it pass almlst %95

Problem with customs are very rarely

Let me know country details and we talk by e mail. Thank you

The price change in LIRA , but don't change for us, because our money remain the same and 1 usd is more. If the price in LIRA become higher of example genotropin, is because the value of lira become less but euro/usd is the same, fo r this price in other money remain the same.
For example, is 10 lira= 1 euro( is example). Genotropin cost 10lira= 1euro
If the value of lira go down, 10 lira= 0,5 euro,
Genotropin now cost 20 lira( inflaction) but cost always 1 euro
Hello friend

The exchange rate has increased so quickly that prices are lagging behind (please check rate charts) and there are increases in foreign currency terms. What you say is mathematically correct, but that's not how it works right now.

Last year, the price of Genotropin was about $65-70$ in pharmacy warehouses. This year, it's about $95-100-105.Next week will be more, my friend.We add our reship risk and some profit to ourselfs. Our price are almost best price in market for ORIGINAL product.

Thank you

Ciao amico

Il tasso di cambio è aumentato così rapidamente che i prezzi sono rimasti indietro (si prega di controllare i grafici dei tassi) e ci sono aumenti in termini di valuta estera. Ciò che dici è matematicamente corretto, ma non è così che funziona in questo momento.

L'anno scorso, il prezzo della Genotropin nei magazzini delle farmacie era di circa 65-70 dollari. Quest'anno costa circa $ 95-100-105. La prossima settimana sarà di più, amico mio. Aggiungiamo al nostro rischio di rispedizione e un po' di profitto. Il nostro prezzo è quasi il miglior prezzo sul mercato per il prodotto ORIGINALE.

Grazie
lobster igf1 lr3 news?

Directly from Turkiye to EU.

It depends which country.
For example to Italy it pass %95
For Germany it pass %80
For France it pass almost %95
For Spain it pass almlst %95

Problem with customs are very rarely

Let me know country details and we talk by e mail. Thank you
his prices are looking good but with the high shipping cost (70usd) and maybe you adres get burns with custom seized i think there are better sources for EU

Why not sell pharma in your EU warehouse that would be nice of juse the adres for 100% save shipping

The price change in LIRA , but don't change for us, because our money remain the same and 1 usd is more. If the price in LIRA become higher of example genotropin, is because the value of lira become less but euro/usd is the same, fo r this price in other money remain the same.
For example, is 10 lira= 1 euro( is example). Genotropin cost 10lira= 1euro
If the value of lira go down, 10 lira= 0,5 euro,
Genotropin now cost 20 lira( inflaction) but cost always 1 euro

Inflaction is always proportion for other money, don't change nothing for us.
For this the price of website are in USD , because remain the same, if price in turkey go down in lira, we pay in usd , you have more money for you

For me your price are very good, my post is not for want price lower, but for explain how work inflaction for us. The price are very good for marking in europe and USA for your business and for us.

Sure 1euro = 1euro always.

But, the Lobster stated that the price per unit in LIRA will increase 20-40%.

That said, exchange rate has everything to do with it.

Once again, try to really graphs this (simple) mental exercise:

1euro = ~35 LIRA

Let’s assume a Geno cost 3000LIRA.

With me so far?

Now on July 1st, that price of Geno in LIRA cost 4200LIRA (assuming the 40%) increase.

Now, 1euro still is 1 euro, yes. But you must trade the equivalent of 4200 LIRA for the product. This is opposed to 3000 LIRA the day before.

Example:
IMG_2955.jpegIMG_2956.jpeg

Welcome to Mesonomics 101. You may be smarter. You may also not grasp the concept. But I tried.

Good luck out there

his prices are looking good but with the high shipping cost (70usd) and maybe you adres get burns with custom seized i think there are better sources for EU

Why not sell pharma in your EU warehouse that would be nice of juse the adres for 100% save shipping
Hello friend

Shipping cost is not 70$ . 70$ is FEDEX COST.
NORMAL SHIPPING COST 35$.
Please check carefully SHIPPING PART in website please.

Also customs doesn't seized packages my friend. I gave you rates up there. When costumer asking products from LOW SUCCESS countries. We are not selling to them.

Thank you my friend

Last edited:
Sure 1euro = 1euro always.

But, the Lobster stated that the price per unit in LIRA will increase 20-40%.

That said, exchange rate has everything to do with it.

Once again, try to really graphs this (simple) mental exercise:

1euro = ~35 LIRA

Let’s assume a Geno cost 3000LIRA.

With me so far?

Now on July 1st, that price of Geno in LIRA cost 4200LIRA (assuming the 40%) increase.

Now, 1euro still is 1 euro, yes. But you must trade the equivalent of 4200 LIRA for the product. This is opposed to 3000 LIRA the day before.

Example:
View attachment 287518View attachment 287519

Welcome to Mesonomics 101. You may be smarter. You may also not grasp the concept. But I tried.

Good luck out there

It has nothing to do with inflation or the exchange rate… “exchange rate has everything to do with it”

You were the one who mentioned hyperinflation relating to the percentages, which if it were true would make it weaker against the dollar. Why are you even posting exchange rates for this example? It’s a flat amount applied by the govt to specifically pharma only branded items. Again, has nothing to do with exchange rate and doesn’t affect non branded pharma items and as he stated some have already been adjusted accordingly.

Good luck out there
Oh the sweet sweet irony

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with inflation or the exchange rate… “exchange rate has everything to do with it”

You were the one who mentioned hyperinflation relating to the percentages, which if it were true would make it weaker against the dollar. Why are you even posting exchange rates for this example? It’s a flat amount applied by the govt to specifically pharma only branded items.

Because :

On July 1st the government will apply an approximate 20-40% price increase to all pharmacy products. Some products have already been affected,while others have not yet, but the increase will apply to all. This increase is 20-40% in Turkish currency, not in USD. This is not our price increase. Thank you for your understanding.

This is inaccurate, a 20-40% increase of their products on a specific date, regardless if they use LIRA, USD, dogecoin, poopcoin - the price relative to each denomination will increase the same. Given that the exchange rate of LIRA is stagnant that day and doesn’t drop 20-40%.

Y’all should really learn basic economics/finance. It’ll help you in life.

Because :

This is inaccurate, a 20-40% increase of their products on a specific date, regardless if they use LIRA, USD, dogecoin, poopcoin - the price relative to each denomination will increase the same. Given that the exchange rate of LIRA is stagnant that day and doesn’t drop 20-40%.

Y’all should really learn basic economics/finance. It’ll help you in life.

You’re hopeless, my friend. You just horribly reworded what I said without acknowledging why it has nothing to do with “hyperinflation” as you’ve mentioned and talked about over and over in your posts. It’s a flat increase applied BY THE GOVERNMENT like your own quotes reply states. “Exchange rate has everything to do with it” Very impressive stuff!

Last edited:
You’re hopeless, my friend. You just horribly reworded what I said without acknowledging why it has nothing to do with “hyperinflation” as you’ve mentioned and talked about over and over in your posts. It’s a flat increase applied BY THE GOVERNMENT like your own quotes reply states. “Exchange rate has everything to do with it” Very impressive stuff!

It doesn’t matter who applies the increase in price- that increase will be trickled down to the customer, as the Lobster already stated.

I was referring to his claim that the increase in only to LIRA. That is not true, a price increase, regardless of currency, will increase the price relative to whatever currency you are using.

Sure, they’re increasing the price because of their inflation. But still, once again, a price increase on a hard date is much different than if prices were consistently adjusted to inflated by day or whatever.

Just say you don’t understand finance and go on with your life..

placed my first order today.
some HGH and BPC-157....i'm looking forward to try the products.
my package has arrived today, everything seems ok.
thank you Lobster, also for your assistance!

tomorrow i will inject 10 IU’s of HGH intramuscular and make a bloodwork 3 hours later to see how the HGH compares to other UGL brands that i used (Optitropin, Catcafè and Human Labs)

Back