The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

The screenshot you posted, they say "It would be cutting corners if we waited to have product in hand before doing initial testing" doesn't this imply these tests are done by lobster himself?

It does. Lobster is overseas where the gh comes from and K4L is not. K4L clearly implying they don’t even order it before they get tests. Complex stuff to understand I suppose.

Lobster seems to be doing a clean business here with no drama or shilling

K4l on the other hand really has been a fuck up since day 1 when he got banned here because he tried to source without posting a thread in the underground. Since then its been shilling, confusion, and conflicting answers and quality. Obviously the quality wasn't from Lobster because k4l recently said they switch suppliers (right before these identical tests came out). All he is is a reseller and a bad one at that, How difficult is transparency for this guy? He's gotta hire shills to suck his nuts on sst and be on a paid board because he couldn't make it 1 day following the rules here. Save yourself the time and go straight to lobster

**I am always sending my samples my self. I do make batches 40.000-60.000 vials around. Every new batch i make NEW test.**

so you sent the sample but K4L paid janoshik for testing?
but for $60 you will get the report changed but the report does not belong to you. it belongs to K4L

fyi, i am an existing customer, i have placed 2 orders already and have another one en route
no one paid me to badmouth

fyi, i am an existing customer, i have placed 2 orders already and have another one en route
no one paid me to badmouth

Yeah.
This:

Which seller is paying you to badmouth me?

Is not good. It was right for people to question things if needed.
Throwing it back at someone is unacceptable.
He provided an explanation, eventually, but saying this to his customers because they have asked a legitimate question is a no.

The screenshot you posted, they say "It would be cutting corners if we waited to have product in hand before doing initial testing" doesn't this imply these tests are done by lobster himself?

It does imply that correct. I didn’t want an implied answer, I wanted a solid yes or no I sent the product from one of the vendors. The problem came from K4L talking about the further testing they are supposedly doing after receiving from Lobster

Who fucking cares? Good lord, it’s VERY obvious K4L buys from Lobster and we have half-retarded conspiracy theorists like you running around screaming afoul for zero reason. Stop being dumb.
You’re missing the point dumb fuck. The same question was asked of both vendors BECAUSE K4L is using his “sources” testing to sell a product not his own. Neither one would answer a straight forward question. You realize calling these sources on their bullshit is the only way to make sure we keep a consistent good supply of quality sources.

To everyone writing here, I want to make a personal request.

Please stop opening further discussions. Please do not write any more nonsense or manipulate my page.

I produce products and sell everyone , people buy, sell, or use them—it doesn't matter. Is everyone satisfied? Yes! Any complaints? None! Why prolong this further? All necessary answers have been provided. If you continue, the reason behind all of this is ill-intent.

Please, I urge you, let's not drag this out any longer.

THANK YOU ALL

Last edited:

Please stop opening further discussions. Please do not write any more nonsense or manipulate my page.

I produce products and sell everyone , people buy, sell, or use them—it doesn't matter. Is everyone satisfied? Yes! Any complaints? None! Why prolong this further? All necessary answers have been provided. If you continue, the reason behind all of this is ill-intent.

THANK YOU ALL
There's a saying, if you lay with dogs you'll get fleas.

You should separate your business, from any business of k4l. Because of you sharing a test result now your name is dragged to his. Do business but nothing further, When you start ordering and sharing test results together its implied that your clients and potential clients will want to know about an affiliation you are hiding, because it comes off as shady. Thats why you're in this situation being questioned. Just my 2 cents

There's a saying, if you lay with dogs you'll get fleas.

You should separate your business, from any business of k4l. Because of you sharing a test result now your name is dragged to his. Do business but nothing further, When you start ordering and sharing test results together its implied that your clients and potential clients will want to know about an affiliation you are hiding, because it comes off as shady. Thats why you're in this situation being questioned. Just my 2 cents
Show me on the HgH vial where K4L hurt you … it’s sad how much he lives in your mind rent free ✌

Hello everyone

New product available

PFIZER
PEGYLATED GROWTH HORMONE

NGENLA 60 MG
NGENLA 24 MG

PEGylated growth hormone is a form of growth hormone that has been chemically modified by attaching polyethylene glycol (PEG) molecules to it. This modification increases the hormone's stability and extends its duration of action in the body, allowing for less frequent dosing.

This is interesting. Anyone know if it's the same total weekly dose, just once-weekly dosing? (or twice-weekly or whatever)

*for bodybuilding purposes

Last edited:
I’m glad you’re sharing your intimate fantasies with us, but as @TheLobster asked, use this thread to focus on his business buddy. You can get off to kits logo on your own time because nobody else really cares. Take care bud.
Your projection is embarrassing bud. You and your alt bradyfan and uofmchamps liking EVERY posts k4l makes. All of you ONLY appear out of the woodwork here on meso ONLY to come carry k4l water for him.

If that's not the most obvious shilling I've ever seen lol. One day you'll look back on this wondering if 1 extra kit of black tops was worth your pride and what little respect you have for yourself.

On ignore now. No debating the obvious

Your projection is embarrassing bud. You and your alt bradyfan and uofmchamps liking EVERY posts k4l makes. All of you ONLY appear out of the woodwork here on meso ONLY to come carry k4l water for him.

If that's not the most obvious shilling I've ever seen lol. One day you'll look back on this wondering if 1 extra kit of black tops was worth your pride and what little respect you have for yourself.

Brother please

THANK YOU ALL

This is interesting. Anyone know if it's the same total weekly dose, just once-weekly dosing? (or twice-weekly or whatever)

*for bodybuilding purposes
One thing I seen was how they use PEG to make it long acting. Kinda worrys me about it possibly causing elevated CRP. I could be wrong, but it would be nice if this could eliminate the need to inject so frequently.

Brother please

THANK YOU ALL

Same 4 u.
On my Igno now bcuz u annoying like a pimple on the balls.