MESO-Rx Sponsor Anabolicxshop introduction

Let me put it this way, I was able to check what post office you mailed it from. So you're not only hurting your customers but yourself too. Oh and your customer's home address.
Now these are the kinds of checks and balances I come here for. Great job!

Let me put it this way, I was able to check what post office you mailed it from. So you're not only hurting your customers but yourself too. Oh and your customer's home address.

I've checked the QR, all you can see is the post office that posted. every customer of mine knows that, that really not a big secret. I assume that you know our guys physically don't go to the post office. so that nothing said anything... we won't write here our working method.

Also addressee home address? only the zip and town.

So I took immediately action and asked the admin to delete them, but there is a long way from town and zip to the actual home address.

So, new customer of us just started to work with us and will be in the affiliate program. he will bring us customers and will get some percentage for free product.

That's very simple, these kind of people respect IFBB pro people, instead of underestimate them. Mr. Manuel Romero have recommends on our products, because he knows how to evaluate high quality products instead of bashing brands without checking.

So here is some texts from our WhatsApp with this customer:

Screenshot_20240527-212314.png

Screenshot_20240527-212331.png

Remember? this Primobolan is accurate dosage!!

Screenshot_20240527-212352.png

We offer credit card payments by Stripe, it's an offline payment which most of our customers pay with this method.

So the customer is very exiting to work with us:

Screenshot_20240527-212402.png

People very appreciate fast customer service, we sent him the package by domestic USA shipping. probably he'll receive his package within 2 days.