Anabolicxshop introduction

anabolicxshop

Subscriber
Hello Meso-RX members,

We're authorized suppliers of Nano Medicals, Medcon Pharma, Diamond labs and Aragon labs.

We offer domestic USA shipping, also we offer Worldwide shipping from Europe country, currently we don't offer domestic EU shipping.

T/A for domestic is around 2-5 business days. T/A for international delivery depends on the country, can takes between 4-10 business days.

We accept payments by:

* Crypto currencies, 15% automatically discount on the orders that paid by Crypto Currencies. from BTC to USDT and more currencies.
* Credit card by stripe - we'll send a secure link for payment from stripe, it's not an online payment. each link will be for the exact amount of the order. it's a secure payment. once you placed the order, we'll send in the order page the secure link for payment. please allow us few hours to generate the link with the exact order amount to pay.
* Money orders - Western union, Money gram by request.

We did some lab test on Nano medicals products, we'll provide more lab tests. all of the lab test shows accurate dosage. lab tests done by LAB4TOX a reputable lab. we did test for basic products like Testena and higher costs products like Enatren and Primobo.

We added the lab at the lab test section:

LAB4TOX analysis

We offer fast customer service, by Whatsapp, Telegram and Email. we do offer fast shipping, especially domestic shipping. for domestic USA - usually we ship at the same day if the order paid in the morning US time.

Our products line contains AAS - orals and Injectables, Sarms, PCT and peptides. prices in the website, you can check each category and see the prices of the products, as well you can place an order.

Attachments

• 20231126_154037.jpg
    20231126_154037.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 203
  • 20230731_224228.jpg
    20230731_224228.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 20230731_224255.jpg
    20230731_224255.jpg
    972.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 20230731_224221.jpg
    20230731_224221.jpg
    797.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 20230731_224217.jpg
    20230731_224217.jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 20230731_224239.jpg
    20230731_224239.jpg
    609 KB · Views: 190
Hey,

Medcon pharma prices are the same of most of the UG labs.

Agreed Nano Medicals is higher, but the process of the production is more expensive and quality is better than any UG brands.

Product isnt just how much mg in 1 ml. High quality solvents, no heavy metals in the oil. Using mct as a carrier oil. These costs higher to produce the products therefore why nano is morre expensive. You can check in the other forum that we are also sponsors the reviews. All of the customers wrote very smooth injections.

If you are charging extra for the premium quality I would also expect to see testing for heavy metals and more testing in general to ensure the customer. Mct oil isn’t something special you are doing since most of ugl these days use it.

If I could test it, it will be great. LAB4TOX said they test the material only. also the other labs test only the amount of the material in the product. if you have any suggestions how to test them in a reputable lab. I'm in.

IMG_2614.pngIMG_2614.png

It’s pretty clear to me both websites were done by the same person who was more interested in getting the sites up so he could get rich quickly.

Why bother proof reading the nonsense that’s going to what your future clients will order from. Last paragraph above on the “about” page..,,you or the greedy author of the page called themselves “Meditech” which is a legit company that is not associated with Medcon.

Hey,

I know there was a text that done by the one of the lab's people. it should be fixed today. Medcon's people know about that...

I'm using the Medcon Masteron P 100mg eod and I love it! They deliver so fast! Very good service, fast response on issues, good tracking! Can highly recommend Anabolicxshop!

Agreed Nano Medicals is higher, but the process of the production is more expensive and quality is better than any UG brands.
I’m sure the “GMP” certified lab your brewing in costs a fortune.

How can you be sure everything is dosed correctly when you’ve only tested 2 products? At $60 a pop for a vial of test i’m sure you’ll have the funds to test your entire lineup.

Let's say I'll test all of the line, ok?

How it looks that the source is test his own product? after that I'll receive here answers that the results won't count because he maybe - "make better product" for the testing.

I believe in transparency, so I don't mind to cover the product cost and all of the shipping costs to a reputable lab from a member here. I don't think it will be smart that I'll test the product, because honestly? people will suspicious and I can understand, because I would do so.

Let's say I'll test all of the line, ok?

How it looks that the source is test his own product? after that I'll receive here answers that the results won't count because he maybe - "make better product" for the testing.

I believe in transparency, so I don't mind to cover the product cost and all of the shipping costs to a reputable lab from a member here. I don't think it will be smart that I'll test the product, because honestly? people will suspicious and I can understand, because I would do so.
well you can send all of them for testing then give credit for third party testing. That way you can gain the trust

I just started homebrewing and never coming back. And your prices are still very high compared to trusted sources here.

I agree regarding the prices. I just talk to Nano's owner and we're working on that. I assume today later I'll adjust many products.