Anabolicxshop introduction

For Medcon Pharma I believe I have prices like most of the sources here.

You can dislike, but facts:

Medcon pharma test P cost 45$, with crypto 15% discount the product costs 36$.

Medcon Pharma test E costs 60$, with 15% crypto costs 48$

Continue...

Clenbuterol costs 80$ per 100 tabs. in other website Sixpex sells Clenbuterol 50 tabs for 85$. So I'm more than half than Sixpex Clenoplex.

Dianabol 10, 100 tabs after 15% crypto discount 52$.
Anavar 10 100 tabs, after 15% crypto discount the product costs 72$. Sixpex sells same for 109$
And all of them by USA domestic. I compare apples to apples like Sixpex that sells nicely around the web and they US domestic.

@anabolicxshop any good source will lab test each batch of products. We have any sources that do that at a fraction of your price
I will do test if people here will count the results and neither said if the source tested so it maybe not authentic (like he added more material for good results). that's why I offered that a member here will send the products for testing. so the whole process will be transparent and authentic.

L
You can dislike, but facts:

Medcon pharma test P cost 45$, with crypto 15% discount the product costs 36$.

Medcon Pharma test E costs 60$, with 15% crypto costs 48$

Continue...

Clenbuterol costs 80$ per 100 tabs. in other website Sixpex sells Clenbuterol 50 tabs for 85$. So I'm more than half than Sixpex Clenoplex.

Dianabol 10, 100 tabs after 15% crypto discount 52$.
Anavar 10 100 tabs, after 15% crypto discount the product costs 72$. Sixpex sells same for 109$
And all of them by USA domestic. I compare apples to apples like Sixpex that sells nicely around the web and they US domestic.
just look at chilton, driada and specially qsc. These are for eu and are way cheaper with several lab test. Chilton and driada offer store credit for third party testing. Are you trying to argue or compete with other ugls?

First, I said that I will cover any expenses due any lab test. that what I offered you @mochul

So here I'm stating:

Any person who will send our products for a lab test in a reputable lab. for example: Janoshik and LAB4TOX. important that this lab will be acceptable by the members here.

We will:

Cover his whole expenses: Shipping, payments and I'll give him extra 15% discount in addition to the crypto 15% discounts. that in addition to what I'll cover his expenses.

All I want is honestly, good or bad I really don't care. just transparent process, so I'll able to prove myself here.

Any blood test that done. we'll cover the same like lab tests.

Good or bad, we're so confident in the products. so I'm sure the lab test will be excellent.
Who wants to test heavy metals in Nano medical's product. go ahead, result will be surprising.

First, I said that I will cover any expenses due any lab test. that what I offered you @mochul

So here I'm stating:

Any person who will send our products for a lab test in a reputable lab. for example: Janoshik and LAB4TOX. important that this lab will be acceptable by the members here.

We will:

Cover his whole expenses: Shipping, payments and I'll give him extra 15% discount in addition to the crypto 15% discounts. that in addition to what I'll cover his expenses.

All I want is honestly, good or bad I really don't care. just transparent process, so I'll able to prove myself here.

Any blood test that done. we'll cover the same like lab tests.

Good or bad, we're so confident in the products. so I'm sure the lab test will be excellent.
Who wants to test heavy metals in Nano medical's product. go ahead, result will be surprising.
The test you are asking members to do for you wont mean anything since you know it is being sent in for testing.
Do your own testing on your product. "Give me your money even though I have no clue what im brewing since i don't test anything"

We have warehouse in USA. finished products. once a customer from USA asked to do the test. I'm sending request to the local people to ship him. we don't keep products for testing and products for customers in USA.

Don't believe ? Also a member here can place a regular order and eventually PM me here or by Email that he's intend to send the product for testing. then I'll give him store credit plus the discount and I offered.

Fair enough?

So that why I offered a member will place an order. I can't recognize the person who place an order against his username. then it will be authentic.

So that why I offered a member will place an order. I can't recognize the person who place an order against his username. then it will be authentic.
That'll work. Offer store credit for blind tests.
Still, test your own inventory. You have many (expensive) products and only 2 tests.

Hey guys!

New Anabolicxshop introduction to Meso-RX members.
We offer 40% discount on the entire website. exclude bundles and crypto discount.

Coupon: meso40
Expiry: End of Jan 24.

Also we offer offline credit card payments. customer who want to pay by credit card. please contact us by email or PM us. we'll send him a link for payment.

We offer USA domestic shipping and EU worldwide shipping.

Any person who wants to send our products for testing. it also a great opportunity.

** Also prices for Nano medicals were reduced **

Regards.

Last edited:
Advice is to introduce Testosterone undecanoate in your lineup, it is increasingly getting more popular. You should also state more specifically what is your target market - International, Europe or US. It is a big thing for us Europeans who try to avoid customs at all costs.

Meso is hard on new comer sources for the right reasons. We have witnessed multiple sources vanish for right or wrong reasons among other things.

Hey @lukiss96 , thanks for your comment. really appreciated.

We offer USA domestic and also we have a large warehouse in a Europe country (Not Schengen). in the future we will have in a Schengen country for domestic Europe delivery.

Of course our target market is USA, we built big warehouse for the two brands, soon we'll have Orals of Medcon Pharma there. but we are not going to say no to other areas. Canada and Australia we know the customs are very tuff so we don't target these countries.

I understand Meso is hard, I'm here to do the right thing for gaining trusts from members here. therefore I offered the blind lab testing with a cooperation with the members here. I understand that a member who send the product, kind of promote us. so I stated that in addition to the store credit, I will give him more discount so eventually the store credit will be worth to him more.

I'm so confident in the quality, who'll like to - can check where we are also sponsors. we have a thread with three TD from 3 different customers who said the same thing - fast delivery, smooth injections and they actually feel the products.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

New Members must decide if their primary reason for joining MESO-Rx is:

(1) to help promote harm reduction and steroid education for the community OR;

(2) to profit commercially from the community.

If your intent involves the latter (at any point for any period of time during your participation on the forum), your status will change and your forum privileges will be restricted.

Vendors will have limited access to the forum. Specifically, vendors will only have access to two subforums -- the Analytical Testing subforum and the Steroid Underground subforum.

Furthermore, all vendors must first submit independent lab testing reports for product(s) they offer in the furtherance of harm reduction prior to posting in the Steroid Underground subforum. This is now a mandatory requirement before posting in the Steroid Underground subforum.

IMPORTANTLY, if you initially joined the forum with the primary intent to help others in the community but have decided that profiting off others is more important, you must close your account and create a new one for this purpose.

Users can not utilize both a Member account and a Vendor account at the same time. Users must choose which type of account is most important to them as participants in the MESO-Rx forum.

//RESERVED//

Furthermore, all vendors must first submit independent lab testing reports for product(s) they offer

2 tests for 2 products is all you offer?

The test you are asking members to do for you wont mean anything since you know it is being sent in for testing.
Do your own testing on your product. "Give me your money even though I have no clue what im brewing since i don't test anything"

I thought this was blind testing. Not colluding with the source prior to placing an order.

For example, some MESO rando buys gear and only notifies @anabolicxshop that the products were tested after the test results are posted here. Then full reimbursement regardless of the testing results.

Right?

I thought this was blind testing. Not colluding with the source prior to placing an order.

For example, some MESO rando buys gear and only notifies @anabolicxshop that the products were tested after the test results are posted here. Then full reimbursement regardless of the testing results.

Right?
I must have misread it. It sounded like he wanted people to tell him while ordering that they were going to send it out for testing.
@mochul if you are interested, I can send you product for testing and you'll get credit for covering your expenses.
This for example. It would be a waste of testing and provide nothing for the community