MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Yup been running the grays for almost a full year now and current on 8ius per day. So far it has been great. What I am really looking for is some user experience on their gear they sell now. Especially the orals.
My order landed last week. Primo/mast/tren and his anavar. One week so far of 10mgs of anavar slight increase in pumps and fullness. Next week doubling and going to 20mgs. I’ll update week by week.

Timing is important depending on your dose and goals. If you are taking 2iu for anti aging timing prob doesn’t matter, if you are taking a higher dose it’s preferred in the morning because at night your pituitary gland is naturally producing HGH during sleep so people “say” it’s slightly more beneficial first thing when you wake up.
Also should be 1-2 hours away from food.

Then you can be at a higher dose of let’s say 8iu which at that point it’s best to split am/pm 4iu which then doesn’t matter the timing persay
You know how much GH your pituitary produces? Squat unless you’re 18. Worrying about interfering with your natural GH production is a waste of time. If you’re going to take it once per day it is best to take it before bed. Larger doses tend to make people lethargic, and you won’t be eating for a good 6-8 hours or so when you take it at bed time.

Got some grey tops due to all the positive reviews . A little pricey compared to other ugl , but as long as it’s better quality I’m ok
I have ran some Grey's they are made in a GMP factory is one thing that sets them apart from what I read about them. As long as the purity is good with very low to no dimer I feel like it doesn't matter.. however some people say they respond differently to different ugl gh.. I have ran grey tops and another reputable brand at 12 iu a day for a few months. I can tell no difference in the way of side effects ts or igf1 levels.. both effects t me the same.. no sides same igf1 #s.. Grey's would be a good choice. Opti is solid source as well!

I have ran some Grey's they are made in a GMP factory is one thing that sets them apart from what I read about them. As long as the purity is good with very low to no dimer I feel like it doesn't matter.. however some people say they respond differently to different ugl gh.. I have ran grey tops and another reputable brand at 12 iu a day for a few months. I can tell no difference in the way of side effects ts or igf1 levels.. both effects t me the same.. no sides same igf1 #s.. Grey's would be a good choice. Opti is solid source as well!
Blue Tops are not USA made in GMP?