MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If a pack gets seized, does that lower the chances of the re-ship coming through?

While you'd think once it happens you'd be "flagged", that doesn't seem to be the case from everything I've read, including from those who've had half a dozen packages seized over the years (out of many) and gotten "love letters".

If you think about it, were that the case, no one would offer reships. Yet the vast majority of the time reships make it.

Ordered a bunch of shit, was parceled out into several packs. All received safely and in short order, I think about 14-20 days as each pack came on a different day. Smooth transaction, good communication. 2nd successful transaction.

While you'd think once it happens you'd be "flagged", that doesn't seem to be the case from everything I've read, including from those who've had half a dozen packages seized over the years (out of many) and gotten "love letters".

If you think about it, were that the case, no one would offer reships. Yet the vast majority of the time reships make it.
Yes they don’t flag address unless they see quantity is seeming for commercial use or there are highly controlled substance, my packs got delivered to even those addresses where the customer already had multiple seizures for steroids ( purchased from other overseas labs ) and packs got delivered just fine .

Yes they don’t flag address unless they see quantity is seeming for commercial use or there are highly controlled substance, my packs got delivered to even those addresses where the customer already had multiple seizures for steroids ( purchased from other overseas labs ) and packs got delivered just fine .
Ah okay that’s good to know. Thank you guys for clearing that up. Fingers crossed my pack still makes it , but it still hasn’t updated since it was “processed through usps facility” like 15 days ago :(

Ah okay that’s good to know. Thank you guys for clearing that up. Fingers crossed my pack still makes it , but it still hasn’t updated since it was “processed through usps facility” like 15 days ago :(
Hello sir , if it’s Been 15 days no need to wait longer shoot me an email with that tracking number and your meso username I will arrange the Reship , incase the original pack makes through pleas keep it as freebie:) ,

Just an update on the American Remedies Testosterone cypionate, it is as thin as the Leeford healthcare Retesto’s, the Amps have a slight powder residue on them and the amp labels are not as good quality but I’ve done 0.2ml sub q and provided you warm the oil up it’s practically pip free.

Another flawless transaction, 20 days to west coast.

To all the complainers, go somewhere else! This guy works his ass off and never fails to deliver.

Excellent service @PCT24X7.STORE order arrived today, very well packed, stealth is on point. Definitely has to be one of the best overseas service for pharma, only took around 7 days to the uk! Dont think i will go anywhere else now. Thank you for your service, i will placing more orders from you for sure. Keep up the good work brother, God bless.

No one should have any qualms about ordering from this source. He's rock solid, and with the current sale, prices are sharp. Think long term and stock up.