MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

How are you liking this dose? Assuming you are running slin? Have you ran half the dose before and if so how does it compare?

Sorry for all the questions but I’ve never pushed past 6iu and curious is all.
I’m running 10iu a day right now and have been for a few months. I like it much better than 6iu, and still no real sides to speak of. Not holding any water, and not running slin right now but will be in the fall. I think it’s much easier to cut while maintaining muscle on my dose.

No sir I am not taking Insulin or anything.. the only thing I am taking that might have any impact on glucose is a little tirzepatide... I keep a close check on BG levels.. I work long hrs so my last meal is around 9pm and first meal at 430am so I am never really in a fasted state but so when I wake up sugar us between 99 and 110 and in the evening time in the 90s... my igf1 levels are not real high but atm I'm on a compound that drains igf1 level anyways.. I might get a tiny bit of cts... could just be working mans hands!!! I went from 4 to 6 to 8 to10 pretty quick so can't really say mu h on those doses..at the end of my current bulk will probly cycle off or go to 4iu not sure will have get expert advice on that..fingernails and body hair grow like crazy. I dont guess I really feel much anything.. I think it's helped greatly in fatloss and muscle gain.. sorry for the paragraph..
Yeah exactly
from my understanding low body fat and a perfect diet are the keys to no sides with higher GH and ideally insulin should not be used to control BG. If BG is an issue then the dose should be lowered and body fat lost first and diet improved upon.
I plan on using a little insulin in my next bulk with higher GH but it will not be for BG control. It will only be fast acting preworkout.

Great job on getting to 7.3%!

I was kinda wanting to hold off on posting but i here a little skepticism...I think this is about 3 or 4 weeks ago. And this is the results of a dexa scan I had performed around that time.. I'm make changes weekly so I even look a little different since this photo.. don't mind the loose skin.. I was fat big dawgView attachment 286327View attachment 286328on an other note I am not a professional bodybuilder so I don't really know how to pose or flex that great so we can laught together!!
It’s not negative skepticism at all, incredible transformation.

But …. 7.3% bf is what caught my eye. I’m going to say you’re 11-13% but that’s just my opinion. Anyone on here is going to want to see 225lbs at low single digit bf, I wasn’t asking to be rude or a dick.

Attachments

• IMG_4534.png
    IMG_4534.png
    512.7 KB · Views: 75
Yea you look amazing and it’s great progress.. but idk where typeii finds these places for y’all to get dexa scans.

Regardless of any scans you’re looking good.

It’s not negative skepticism at all, incredible transformation.

But …. 7.3% bf is what caught my eye. I’m going to say you’re 11-13% but that’s just my opinion. Anyone on here is going to want to see 225lbs at low single digit bf, I wasn’t asking to be rude or a dick.
Definitely all good!!! I feel in the picture is 10 to 12.. the dexa scans are just one tool we use.. within the last 4 weeks since this picture we've implemented some things that has popped off a little more fat and actually put on a couple more pounds in yhe process..with all the loose ski. From being fat my lower abdominal section will probly never be real defined... like I said I'm just going with the flow and seeing where it goes.. it's a far cry from thus at 6 months ago.20231125_103644.jpg

Yea you look amazing and it’s great progress.. but idk where typeii finds these places for y’all to get dexa scans.

Regardless of any scans you’re looking good.
I had to find it.. I actually had to drive 3 hrs to the arkansas heart hospital in little rock was the closest one for me. It's like an mri machine kinda you lay there and it takes a scan of your body tells tou tour bone density, muscle le mass, fat mass and breaks it down by areas it's prettycool. 100% accurate. ... no...
Thanks for the kind words

Definitely all good!!! I feel in the picture is 10 to 12.. the dexa scans are just one tool we use.. within the last 4 weeks since this picture we've implemented some things that has popped off a little more fat and actually put on a couple more pounds in yhe process..with all the loose ski. From being fat my lower abdominal section will probly never be real defined... like I said I'm just going with the flow and seeing where it goes.. it's a far cry from thus at 6 months ago.View attachment 286337

Incredible progress bud!

Thank you and @youwhat? for sharing your 10iu+ experiences.

Definitely all good!!! I feel in the picture is 10 to 12.. the dexa scans are just one tool we use.. within the last 4 weeks since this picture we've implemented some things that has popped off a little more fat and actually put on a couple more pounds in yhe process..with all the loose ski. From being fat my lower abdominal section will probly never be real defined... like I said I'm just going with the flow and seeing where it goes.. it's a far cry from thus at 6 months ago.View attachment 286337
That's an absolutely insane transformation man. Congrats.

Just ordered 5 kits of blue tops excited to try out opti. heard a lot of good about them from multiple forums! Processed a completed same day . Will keep y’all posted on T/A!

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Incredible progress bud!

Thank you and @youwhat? for sharing your 10iu+ experiences.
I will add that at 10iu when going to sleep, if I’m watching tv and I put my hands behind my head to prop myself up I definitely get the tingling/dead hands sensation. But I don’t have edema anywhere else on my body. No “sausage” fingers or lines on my calves from my socks. Just shake my hands around and it goes away.

I was thinking about getting one last year when o was running GH all year but now that I will just be injecting the entire vial in one shot I’m not sure how much use it will be.
But maybe I’m missing something
Going to use a pen for my insulin though

You can load a few vials into one cartridge. Makes injections grab-and-go. I like the convenience.

Can also mix in other peptides if they're the same injection frequency. I do BPC at the same time as GH so they're in the same pen.

I’d mainly be interested in using for HGH I have 240 unit kits at the moment are the vials you load sterile or is that some thing you have to do yourself

I get sterile cartridges from AliExpress that fit Ergo 2 pens. Check out this thread for details and Q&A. Everything is sterile from the get-go; nothing you need to do yourself besides basic precautions like alcohol swabs.

This is my baseline at 23
5’11 215lbs 10-15%body-fat
This seems alittle lower on the reference range for my age if anyone can shed any light that would be awesome, looking forward to seeing how far Optis take my levels at 4 iu

5EAA3EBE-4102-46B8-B526-1A0F57BB658E.jpeg

This is my baseline at 23
5’11 215lbs 10-15%body-fat
This seems alittle lower on the reference range for my age if anyone can shed any light that would be awesome, looking forward to seeing how far Optis take my levels at 4 iu

View attachment 286630

Tren and a calorie deficit are commonly cited causes of lower-than-expected IGF-1. Probably many other factors too.

At least you have a baseline.