MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

IIMG_3883.jpegAlso labs on Optis blacktops
also I stay lean af on just 3iu of his blacktops, this guys stuff is the best on the market, invest while you can.

Last edited:
Oh I see why people were hating now because the blacktops are $80 a kit in bulk hahaha. Some of the cheapest hgh you can find on the market and one of the best deals for the quality. I would bet money that blacktop test is a fake one from a competitor. You have no idea how good those blacktops were man. Life changing stuff.

BTC pay not working opti?
When clicking on Procceed to btc pay it doesn’t work?
After clicking it just scrolls up, no red writing or anything missing on my part I think, unless order minimum I’m at $256 right now.
Not working on pc either
I ordered btc no issue

Oh I see why people were hating now because the blacktops are $80 a kit in bulk hahaha. Some of the cheapest hgh you can find on the market and one of the best deals for the quality. I would bet money that blacktop test is a fake one from a competitor. You have no idea how good those blacktops were man. Life changing stuff.

I’m only a few weeks in on the blacktops and have nothing but good to say

BTC pay not working opti?
When clicking on Procceed to btc pay it doesn’t work?
After clicking it just scrolls up, no red writing or anything missing on my part I think, unless order minimum I’m at $256 right now.
Not working on pc either
Did you create an account? You have to create an account and then go through those steps.

I'm not sure why people keep correlating low price of the black tops with low quality. The reason black tops are low price is because they are only 10 IU. The price is roughly $1 per IU which is the same price per IU as the grey tops. Which I would assume is the same quality.

I'm only running 2 IU per day right now but so far I don't have any complaints on the black tops. I'll be testing IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 in a few weeks. I'll post those labs along with baseline too.

Why don't they post it in their introduction thread ? I have noticed that with other sources too , we have to go treasure hunting to find their links.

Youre Gonna have a tough time “BiO hAcKiNg” if you can’t even search a forum post for a website that’s been posted hundreds of times.

Youre Gonna have a tough time “BiO hAcKiNg” if you can’t even search a forum post for a website that’s been posted hundreds of times.
I didn't know biohacking required 30 min searches to get source links on source thread . Thanks for keeping me up to date brother.

Does anyone notice different side affects from the black tops and the greys . Greys make my ankles swell even starting low does. Anyone notice less water from black top of you even have a water issue?
To be honest Genoa,Sizeain makee piss like a race horse been told it the mannitol a diuretic