JY Pharma

Placed an order and sent crypto payment on May 15. Tiny order of Tirz 10, one vial of Test C, and two bottles of T3.

Was six days in and hadn't received a tracking number. Planned on giving it another day before emailing for an update when lo and behold, a knock on my door. Arrived 5/21. Perfectly packaged, all items accounted for.

I'm a female starting with a tiny 5mg of Test C so can't speak for that yet, but Tirz and T3 are great. No labs yet for T3, just going on feeling.

I'm in NV. Definitely can't complain about the shipping speed. Will order again as it was incredibly smooth all around.

Anyone using their rip blend 300 ? I’m using their rip 150 without issue but was reluctant to buy the 300 version as qsc rip 300 destroyed my with pip and lumps

Anyone using their rip blend 300 ? I’m using their rip 150 without issue but was reluctant to buy the 300 version as qsc rip 300 destroyed my with pip and lumps
Yeah I’m getting to the point where anything labelled over 250 I might just avoid. I’d rather be taking two shots during pin time with lower concentrations then to walk around with a lump and pain due to high concentrations. Especially stuff like test 400. Usually always hurts.

Yeah I’m getting to the point where anything labelled over 250 I might just avoid. I’d rather be taking two shots during pin time with lower concentrations then to walk around with a lump and pain due to high concentrations. Especially stuff like test 400. Usually always hurts.
I’ve used loads of qsc stuff in the last 2 years without any issues but their rip 300 must be the worst I’ve ever used, and I’ve been using gear over 25 years, jy 150 rip is totally pip free just would like more mg rather than volume halfway through my cycle

Please send a message to let us know that there are several unclaimed payments at present.

If you don't receive the tracking number within three days after payment, please contact us in time in case we miss your order.