Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

You get what you pay for. In this case, you get generally quality product, everytime. Thats pretty important
If we go based on “feel” the last hgh and bpc batch i got was not quality and i pretty sure very under dosed.
I am not saying you are wrong, i just figured Sigma is new, publishing tests for better or worse, hgh and peptides results are good enough for me so figured why not.

But i do get your point, if i wont be satisfied with Sigma ill go back to QSC

If we go based on “feel” the last hgh and bpc batch i got was not quality and i pretty sure very under dosed.
I am not saying you are wrong, i just figured Sigma is new, publishing tests for better or worse, hgh and peptides results are good enough for me so figured why not.

But i do get your point, if i wont be satisfied with Sigma ill go back to QSC
Oh yeah I don’t use their HGH. I don’t think this sources will be better since it tested worse. But let us know your feelz report. We don’t really go by feels generally, HPLC tells more of the story.

For a well known memeber id honestly expect you to know where to source much more quality GH for not much more strain on your wallet.

But it’s your call. Keep the thread updated on your experience

Oh yeah I don’t use their HGH. I don’t think this sources will be better since it tested worse. But let us know your feelz report. We don’t really go by feels generally, HPLC tells more of the story.

For a well known memeber id honestly expect you to know where to source much more quality GH for not much more strain on your wallet.

But it’s your call. Keep the thread updated on your experience
There is a solid point in what you say and i usually go just by HPLC testing but i also know that there is always a chance to get screwed here.

I will definitely keep this thread posted and updated with my experience, hopfully it will be good.

I was out of the game for a while so not really updated with good sources atm ;)

Really good look for first order. Communication was easy a fast. 13day TA and they even messaged the day it was delivered to confirm I received everything. Now hopefully some tests look good also.

Really good look for first order. Communication was easy a fast. 13day TA and they even messaged the day it was delivered to confirm I received everything. Now hopefully some tests look good also.

Man "after sales service" is not exactly what UGL suppliers are known for. We'll see, if they focus on continuous improvement could turn into a serious competitor someday.

i did not claim that "losing 700$ is fine since i got good customer service" i just mentioned that so far it was great, simple as that.
And instead of calling "clown world" you take a sec to process what i was writing you might understand it.
Geez.
Friend, your trust and we will not let you down. We will provide you with our good service and good products. Please rest assured and look forward to good feedback.

The thing I will give them credit on is publicly putting these test results out. They can only go up from here but definitely have some work to do
Thank you for your objective evaluation, we are realistic about our products and quality, transparent test report, if there is a problem we will continue to improve and enhance our quality, we are a new company, but we are very willing to accept suggestions from the big guys, I believe we will do better.

Hey there sexy people! We got a little surprise for you this week!

We decided to lower our prices for Semaglutide and Tirzapetide for you guys, so please check our new price list on:

And we also have our US warehouse product list on:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Man "after sales service" is not exactly what UGL suppliers are known for. We'll see, if they focus on continuous improvement could turn into a serious competitor someday.
Yeah was pretty impressive the messaged me within an hour of delivery to verify I received everything.

Hey there sexy people! We got a little surprise for you this week!

We decided to lower our prices for Semaglutide and Tirzapetide for you guys, so please check our new price list on:

And we also have our US warehouse product list on:

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Oh wow, $5 off! Don’t everyone rush at once

Hey everyone! We'd like to share the results of a blind test conducted by a customer of ours, and thank him / her for sharing it with us!

Attachments

• IMG-20240614-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240614-WA0002.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG-20240614-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240614-WA0001.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG-20240614-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240614-WA0000.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 167