Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Chill with the HGH paranoia. It's just one guy saying he doesn't feel it and another one who is doing HGH for the first time.

Also most probably this comes from the same source as QSC. Its just another reshipper team.
Yes I’m totally new to HGH so don’t go by me …..
Been using it now for 10 days at 2iu. I noticed if I inject in the morning it makes me super tired and sleepy through the day . Started injecting after work now and feel more awake

Hello there sexy people! I hope you're doing well, because we got some good news for you!

You asked us for some products to be tested for weeks and weeks on end, and here we are to deliver!

The products tested are:

HGH 10IU w/ Dimer Janoshik Analytical

Tirzapetide 15 mg Janoshik Analytical

Clen 40 mg:

Clomiphene 50 mg: Janoshik Analytical T3 25 mcg:

Winstrol 20 mg:

Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know what you would like tested next!
thanks for posting. i think its obvious the T3 and Clen are going to hurt someone, they are severely overdosed and i would imagine the spread/variance is bad

My experience:
Placed an order for Nads+ 500mg and a few other peps. Paid for order. Was sent an email approx 12 hours after payment saying Nads+ 500mg was out of stock and I could have 100mg instead or refund.

I asked if they were going to meet the quantity I purchased 5000mg in 100mg vials. Was told they couldn't do that cause of the price difference. The max they could offer was 3 boxes of 100mg for a total of 3000mg for the price I was originally paying for 5000mg.

I told them I would be willing to accept the lesser amount for the price I was originally paying for the 5000mg if they could refund my shipping costs as well since I would have to place another order with another supplier to get the nads I needed and I would have to pay shipping again.

They refused saying I was already receiving a discount on the 3 boxes of 100mg by giving me 3000mg for the 5000mg price(lol), so I ended up canceling my order to go with another source who could fulfill my entire order.

thanks for posting. i think its obvious the T3 and Clen are going to hurt someone, they are severely overdosed and i would imagine the spread/variance is bad

It's extremely difficult to ensure low variation dosing in tablets. Pharma manufacturers struggle with it. It's not just throwing APIs and excipients in the right proportions and then only takes sufficient mixing to get right, like most UGLs do. Pharma goes through steps making particle sizes uniform, choosing unique excipient "recipes" for each API, deal with "clumping" that can lead to a very hot dose, and after all that 15% variation or lower is generally within FDA limits.

What Sigma's doing is just revealing what's not normally seen with UGL tabs, and doing extensive testing to get his process as good (and therefore safe) as possible. There's a reason so many claim UGL Clen tabs from the same brand are "Bunk" or "Fire" or "I went to the emergency room!".

It's commendable, and will likely make his tabs much better than most.

I'd also argue mcg dosed pills are best left to India generic pharma makers, I know a number sell in bulk out of the back door for rebranding if you still want to market the few things like Clen and T3 that are mcg, and stick to 1mg+ tabs which I'm sure he'll be able to perfect without extreme effort and high risk of a 3x overdosed tab in a batch.

Add some unique products you can easily make. Finasteride and minoxidil are low hanging 1mg+ products with growing demand and little supply. You have the "fattie" market bitched about here, you can grab the "baldies" too who are just as eager to spend cash on their problem, even outside the BB community. Big Aromasin tabs for easy splitability vs the tiny ones we have to deal with now, as almost no one uses a full 25mg.

Get dies to score both sides of the tabs. A little candy coater drum to color code isn't a must, but this simple last step is a huge help to end users dealing with uniform white pills all off the same die, and reassurance mixups won't be made on your end either.

Last edited:
I'd also argue mcg dosed pills are best left to India generic pharma makers, I know a number sell in bulk out of the back door for rebranding if you still want to market the few things like Clen and T3 that are mcg, and stick to 1mg+ tabs which I'm sure he'll be able to perfect without extreme effort and high risk of a 3x overdosed tab in a batch.
Why?? does India have access to more accurate or " proper" equipment, as well as experienced and intelligent technicians than other coutries? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me

It's extremely difficult to ensure low variation dosing in tablets. Pharma manufacturers struggle with it. It's not just throwing APIs and excipients in the right proportions and then only takes sufficient mixing to get right, like most UGLs do. Pharma goes through steps making particle sizes uniform, choosing unique excipient "recipes" for each API, deal with "clumping" that can lead to a very hot dose, and after all that 15% variation or lower is generally within FDA limits.

What Sigma's doing is just revealing what's not normally seen with UGL tabs, and doing extensive testing to get his process as good (and therefore safe) as possible. There's a reason so many claim UGL Clen tabs from the same brand are "Bunk" or "Fire" or "I went to the emergency room!".

It's commendable, and will likely make his tabs much better than most.

Add some unique products you can easily make. Finasteride and minoxidil are low hanging 1mg+ products with growing demand and little supply. You have the "fattie" market bitched about here, you can grab the "baldies" too who are just as eager to spend cash on their problem, even outside the BB community. Big Aromasin tabs for easy splitability vs the tiny ones we have to deal with now, as almost no one uses a full 25mg.

Get dies to score both sides of the tabs. A little candy coater drum to color code isn't a must, but this simple last step is a huge help to end users dealing with uniform white pills all off the same die, and reassurance mixups won't be made on your end either.
these guys arent making tabs. pretty sure theyre reshippers of the same source tabs, oils, raws as changeland and SRY. they wont have their hands on QAQC of these tabs.

homebrewing if you have a homogenizer is much easier and accurate than dabbling with UGL micro dosed tabs. 100MG clen raw into 1L of solvent makes 100mcg/ml suspension and can easily be dosed. if i ever make another batch ill send some off for testing.

Why?? does India have access to more accurate or " proper" equipment, as well as experienced and intelligent technicians than other coutries? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me

These are companies with the day to day expertise and experience of producing pharmaceuticals that have to pass India Pharmacopeia standards, or US Pharmacopeia standards, especially variance and equivalent bioavailability tests in order to market their products. Failed testing results in factory shutdown and greater scrutiny when they're allowed to resume production.

They're also small enough to be incentivized to let inventory "slip out of the back door" for rebranding whether to another legit Pharma company in need of more inventory or a less legitimate company. There are examples of blister packed tabs marketed by big UGLs in their own boxes that are identical in every way to certain India generic pharma manufacturers product, Same pill die, same foils, same dose, same unique texture on the foils left by the packaging machine, absolutely identical, so you can see the link.

The expertise is available in China, but for whatever reason China makes most of the active ingredients used in the worlds generic meds, and India makes the overwhelming amount of finished product, with a huge number of FDA and Euro approved factories, some as small as a large garage.

These are companies with the day to day expertise and experience of producing pharmaceuticals that have to pass India Pharmacopeia standards, or US Pharmacopeia standards, especially variance and equivalent bioavailability tests in order to market their products. Failed testing results in factory shutdown and greater scrutiny when they're allowed to resume production.

Ahh, yes. I see. Held to higher standards + dire consequences if a batch got fucked up = More accurate and consistent dosages, especially with microgram selectivity.
Thanks for the knowledge bump mate

these guys arent making tabs. pretty sure theyre reshippers of the same source tabs, oils, raws as changeland and SRY. they wont have their hands on QAQC of these tabs.

homebrewing if you have a homogenizer is much easier and accurate than dabbling with UGL micro dosed tabs. 100MG clen raw into 1L of solvent makes 100mcg/ml suspension and can easily be dosed. if i ever make another batch ill send some off for testing.

I have nothing to back this up, but suspensions seem like they're likely to result in wildly different doses no matter how well shaken. I get the appeal and ease of making it., but the idea that after shaking, you take a second to pull a random drop, and every time you do that the drop will have even just 20% +/- the dose of another drop is hard for me to wrap my head around.

The other issue is pharmokinetics.

Drugs are designed and tested, and dose determined with the idea that they're absorbed at a certain speed, in certain places.

The guy taking what he thinks is 5mg of minoxidil from a topical drop orally, is absorbing that all at once on his tongue, then says "this stuff is crap, it sent my heart racing and my head bloated up so much skin was sagging" isn't considering the tablet slowly absorbs over 40 minutes in the gut, and only 2mg effectively enters the bloodstream, for instance.

It can be even more complicated with other compounds.

Take metformin as a suspension and you'll never repeat it, since it destroys your sense of taste for an extended period leaving metal in your mouth. Stick it in a capsule, and when it's absorbed in your stomach you'll get all the worst side effects, and almost none of the benefits. The tabs are designed to deliver metformin mostly to the small intestine where it does the most good.