Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

hurensohn
Why are you flooding this thread with bullshit? This thread is not for people insulting each other, it should be reserved for seller and buyers to exchange info/ lab reports/ and general shipping issues! So please avoid using this thread or other forum threads to insult each other.
PS:Thank you for your understanding.

bullshit? This thread is not for people insulting each other, it should be reserved for seller and buyers to exchange info/ lab reports/ and general shipping issues! So please avoid using this thread or other forum threads to insult each other.
PS:Thank you for your understanding.
Yeah, and to top it off that's that's a troll that is pretending to be a woman. If only he explained why, huh?
Incidentally, I have not insulted anyone. I just told him where to go, considering what he is doing here.

Yeah, and to top it off that's that's a troll that is pretending to be a woman. If only he explained why, huh?
Incidentally, I have not insulted anyone. I just told him where to go, considering what he is doing here.
Yes, you are right Iris, but what melissa1991 wrote is not unless the translator mistranslated what she wrote.

Yes, you are right Iris, but what melissa1991 wrote is not unless the translator mistranslated what she wrote.
From the very little German I remember from college, I know what that means, darling. Instead of writing it in English, he had a go at being a little international.
Yay

Tomorrow will be 28 days for my order……. Just a FYI. Things happen, so I will wait a bit longer.
This is an exception, the order was lost in the usps warehouse, we are very sorry for this incident, now we have refunded to you, it is a full refund, in addition to make up for this time you wait for the next order can give you a 10% discount, we are a supplier that keeps its promise, thank you for your understanding.

Not trying to defend them in any way because I"m still pretty skeptical they're able to become a decent source, but most of these suppliers rely on separate logistics companies to get us our orders and can't always get straight answers for us (doesn't help when they lie on top of that either). Kind of the same when you ship something USPS to someone in the next state and it takes two weeks to arrive; no matter how many inquiries we make with the post office the answers are vague or wrong or lies and we can't exactly force them to do their job.
We have issued a full refund. So stay tuned. We'll prove it to you,

Would like to see variance testing (multiple tablets) on orals. Well it's cool they have orals. I haven't checked testing but if each compound comes in a specific color that'll make it easier. Can't comment on the mt1 I got from them bc have only used pt141 and the timing/ predictability of when and how strong the '@ full mast' thing was too much for me anyways. But with the mt1 I'm taking baby doses (.25 - .5 daily and over last 2 weeks have noticed only been in sun couple hours and only couple days and I'm getting to that tan (like this dude is getting sun time fo real for real bronzed out look).
Also don't know how people function on even the lowest dose dnp bc crazy half life and I get extremely irritable when body temp so high yet not sweating profusely out of every pore (I do shit opposite... I see why this is a compound to use during cold winter months).
I only have 1 other source I've tried dnp from (bc I don't really need fat burners just curious affects and if can feel full / gargantuan and not skinny fat). Also other source might be closer to 100 mg and this source closer to 200 or 200+. But I took 2 pills 1st day from other source then 3 the next... Needless to say I felt like was running on bout 5 % (I'm lethargic). This source took 1 1 day and was irritable like Almost felt like gonna hurl (bc when overheat my stomach goes against me ... Found this out taking kratom (and fuck kratom bc withdrawals horrid almost like Suboxone shit)).
Hgh deals and maybe even less iu options I'd like to see so that I know a mistake didn't happen as likely. Just a review that they did send product and were labeled... Hoping hgh becomes top priority and I can stock up when appropriate timing occurs. I know taking a day or 2 off then sleeping an extended amount of time (24 hr recoup and live in dream world ) then not eating before taking a vial of hgh (10iu-12iu) depending on testing the cts was felt like brand new again. Hgh wasnt from this source but just an idea if don't 'feel' shit.
Fast, sleep, then take double normal dose and see if feel hands tingling as arms feels engoirged and kinda like weighing hands down to side as they tingling and have to shake em. Crazy how much goes into this. Hopefully this source can keep up stock, good t/a, and get a solid 10iu hgh option that can do bulk deals or something for customers that buy regularly or are trying to see if this source compares to similar 1s with a more secure feeling bout problems being felt with. I'm also thinking if could do promo (like 6iu batch same price as 10iu) then I'd be tempted to try to to compare. Could also do a side by side picture progress comparison of different sources hgh to compare or 6iu vs 10iu or whatever just to have visuals to gauze at. (Hgh just an example and I may be way out there but even idiots have ideas sometimes and it's a start a more knowledge person can add to to make better).
Igf des progress pictures of weak body parts could be another option (don't have to show off tattoos or what not, just the after gym pump pictures over weeks months of new source/ product / change in dosages)... If nothing else could give members chance to ask ?s if other variables affecting results. Good day to all.... Hope everyone is striving for goals/ look/ bring up weak points and not as much bout bragging rights of their connects. Any ideas welcome.
Friends thank you for sharing. We will have a promotion every week and look forward to working with you more.

How was it lost at USPS’s warehouse if they never picked it up? As of Friday it supposedly cleared customs and was waiting to be picked up by USPS. Now, it was lost at USPS warehouse, between Friday and today? If USPS picked it up, then there is a tracking number tied to it, because the tracking number I was given a month ago (for when it clears customs and goes to USPS), never was activated or label printed.

I knew the updates I was being given were BS. It was shipped in my name and customs now has it. It happens, but other companies have experience in stealth shipping that minimizes customs risks to thei clients.

“Dear, I am sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. Due to the recent warehouse explosion abroad, the package has been cleared, but USPS has not picked up the package.”

Explosion?

“Once USPS picks up the package, it will be delivered to you quickly.”

Just now:

“Hi dear, I have been keeping an eye on your package and I have just been informed that your package was lost at the USPS station, so we will resend it for you tomorrow. I am sorry for the trouble it has caused you. Have a nice weekend!”

If you are concerned about the security of your name, beware. They do not have experience.

It's difficult to comprehend how naive someone must be to believe a small steroid vendor from China has established a smuggling operation to sneak their package into the US in order to "protect" them from....well, we don't know what exactly.

You need to stick to bathtub labs in Kentucky. Not because you'll be any more secure, but by ordering internationally, the inevitable "seizure" letter will be describing what you'll have when you see your name on a Customs & Border Patrol envelope.

It's difficult to comprehend how naive someone must be to believe a small steroid vendor from China has established a smuggling operation to sneak their package into the US in order to "protect" them from....well, we don't know what exactly.

You need to stick to bathtub labs in Kentucky. Not because you'll be any more secure, but by ordering internationally, the inevitable "seizure" letter will be describing what you'll have when you see your name on a Customs & Border Patrol envelope.
I was going to respond, but then I realized it will just give you additional masturbation material. From your post history, it is obvious you already have an ample supply.

Cheers!