Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

I had both raws. I mentioned also in a comment that the pip was coming from to long storage of the test E powder and i didnt heated enoug. Resolved the problems. Also hgh from qsc feels like same from sigma audley
I replied to this a few hours ago but it is still awaiting moderation. So, I am doing it again but let me spell it out in a different manner and see if it goes through:

F**k o*f

First it was fake, now it’s 99%+ from QSC but they’re also a disgraced vendor on a post with zero replies?

Using gh for years yet you don’t know the difference between generic and named brands?

Brother, you might actually be retarded

(And a liar)

I’m all for testing to confirm but you’re just spewing pure nonsense
Mods take a look at this trolls posts - he’s doing nothing but causing trouble, ad hominem, and even accusing vendors of trying to get him to participate in criminal behavior.

Bro you’re toxic. Oh and I’m on my third day of 10iu hgh and NOTHING has changed. I dare you to do 10iu of geno or any other known working hgh for 3 days.

And why would I come on here to lie when my posts for years haven’t been doing that. My posts are all regarding sources and how good their business is - only had two bad experiences here out of dozens. .

I really want these vendors to be good. I want to find one who has just opened and is trying to prove themselves with good product. I missed the mark here - or maybe got unusually unlucky.

Mods take a look at this trolls posts - he’s doing nothing but causing trouble, ad hominem, and even accusing vendors of trying to get him to participate in criminal behavior.

Bro you’re toxic. Oh and I’m on my third day of 10iu hgh and NOTHING has changed. I dare you to do 10iu of geno or any other known working hgh for 3 days.

And why would I come on here to lie when my posts for years haven’t been doing that. My posts are all regarding sources and how good their business is - only had two bad experiences here out of dozens. .

I really want these vendors to be good. I want to find one who has just opened and is trying to prove themselves with good product. I missed the mark here - or maybe got unusually unlucky.

When you point a finger at someone, there are three pointing back at you.

“10-12 days” has now officially become 28 days and counting. No appreciable communication, other than “Honey, it __________.” You could fill in the blank with whatever you want.

If there is a problem, just admit it.

I now regret having placed this specific order, because I’m pretty sure it’s gonna fall on me with customs.

I have not had this issue issue with other vendors and international shipping.

My belief, as of this moment, is they likely are not as experienced as many of the other Chinese vendors. I believe they are shipping things and crossing their fingers for success.

I know, 28 days isn’t really that long, but if normal is 10 to 12 for them, they should already have some answers.

Be careful, things are not always what they seem.

Last edited:
What products have you got in stock of the Australian warehouse?
Sadly not, we will announce when we do.
“10-12 days” has now officially become 28 days and counting. No appreciable communication, other than “Honey, it __________.” You could fill in the blank with whatever you want.

I now regret having placed this specific order, because I’m pretty sure it’s gonna fall on me with customs.

My belief, as of this moment, is they likely are not as experienced as many of the other Chinese vendors. I believe they are shipping things and crossing their fingers for success.

I know, 28 days isn’t really that long, but if normal is 10 to 12 for them, they should already have some answers.

Dear sir, could you please provide us with your tracking number? We have attempted to ask you a few times but to no avail, please provide us with the tracking number to get the information you need.

Dear customer, we have examined your order and we are sorry to say that it was lost at USPS's warehouse, due to that issue, we will issue a reship for you tommorow with your full order since today is a public holiday in China.

Thank you for trusting us and we apologize for this inconvenience.

Dear customer, we have examined your order and we are sorry to say that it was lost at USPS's warehouse, due to that issue, we will issue a reship for you tommorow with your full order since today is a public holiday in China.

Thank you for trusting us and we apologize for this inconvenience.
How was it lost at USPS’s warehouse if they never picked it up? As of Friday it supposedly cleared customs and was waiting to be picked up by USPS. Now, it was lost at USPS warehouse, between Friday and today? If USPS picked it up, then there is a tracking number tied to it, because the tracking number I was given a month ago (for when it clears customs and goes to USPS), never was activated or label printed.

I knew the updates I was being given were BS. It was shipped in my name and customs now has it. It happens, but other companies have experience in stealth shipping that minimizes customs risks to thei clients.

“Dear, I am sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. Due to the recent warehouse explosion abroad, the package has been cleared, but USPS has not picked up the package.”

Explosion?

“Once USPS picks up the package, it will be delivered to you quickly.”

Just now:

“Hi dear, I have been keeping an eye on your package and I have just been informed that your package was lost at the USPS station, so we will resend it for you tomorrow. I am sorry for the trouble it has caused you. Have a nice weekend!”

If you are concerned about the security of your name, beware. They do not have experience.

Last edited:
How was it lost at USPS’s warehouse if they never picked it up? As of Friday it supposedly cleared customs and was waiting to be picked up by USPS. Now, it was lost at USPS warehouse, between Friday and today? If USPS picked it up, then there is a tracking number tied to it, because the tracking number I was given a month ago (for when it clears customs and goes to USPS), never was activated or label printed.

I knew the updates I was being given were BS. It was shipped in my name and customs now has it. It happens, but other companies have experience in stealth shipping that minimizes customs risks to thei clients.

“Dear, I am sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. Due to the recent warehouse explosion abroad, the package has been cleared, but USPS has not picked up the package.”

Explosion?

“Once USPS picks up the package, it will be delivered to you quickly.”

Just now:

“Hi dear, I have been keeping an eye on your package and I have just been informed that your package was lost at the USPS station, so we will resend it for you tomorrow. I am sorry for the trouble it has caused you. Have a nice weekend!”

If you are concerned about the security of your name, beware. They do not have experience.
Not trying to defend them in any way because I"m still pretty skeptical they're able to become a decent source, but most of these suppliers rely on separate logistics companies to get us our orders and can't always get straight answers for us (doesn't help when they lie on top of that either). Kind of the same when you ship something USPS to someone in the next state and it takes two weeks to arrive; no matter how many inquiries we make with the post office the answers are vague or wrong or lies and we can't exactly force them to do their job.

I will have one final word(s):

I requested a refund and they immediately agreed and processed it!

I have no issue with delays. I have no issue with things getting lost. My issue is the BS fed to me the last couple of weeks. “Explosion”, my ass! Be honest and upfront!

I do not believe they have sound logistics, but they did what was right and I will frame the letter from Customs, if I ever receive it.

Inexperienced, yes! Scammers, not at all…