Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Raws ordered and paid on the 29th, received today. That's the fastest international delivery I've ever had

So far I’ve used the MT-2 peptide and it feels nothing like the other brands I’ve been using for almost a year that got me both tanned and hard. I upped the dose and it feels “somewhat” ok so gonna say it may be severely underdosed.
The winstrol in oil I got is horrible . Smells really bad and the pip is unbearable . Used it for a week and could barely walk after rotating injection sites every day . At day 7 I felt sick and got a temperature . I tossed it .
Now I started their 10iu HGH a few days ago but don’t know how that’s supposed to make me feel cause it’s my first time using it .
I gotta say I’m really disappointed . I had high hopes for this company but feels like the cheap prices go hand in hand with garbage products . I might bite the bullet and have this shit tested , but def doesn’t feel right
This has me extremely concerned as I placed a decent sized order of a multitude of products (I will share once it lands) and mt-2 was included.

start with your products that are typically dosed in mcg as those are harder to get right, rather than products that are commonly tested like test tren mast, etc. test your t3, clen, caber, dnp, as well as oils that have had raws test badly in the past like eq deca.
Thank you for your advice, we will make sure to act on it.

need to know anyone’s experience about semaglutide or tirzepatide with sigma would appreciate a feedback
Nobody is answering probably because you’ve posted the same thing in every sources thread. It’s not difficult to spend 5 minutes and check out the testing of what you’re looking for.

yees but of an other brand
OK.
I am sure I come late to the party and everyone has already figured this out, but I have only come across what you write here, yesterday.
Melissa, I think you are as much a "woman" as Tracy is, right?
I don't know whether you hail from the same country but, considering the penchant of Chinese men to pretend they are women, in this kind of setting, it's plausible.
I don't know if you are an alt account but, if so, it's likely admin wouldn't be able to find out, as you wouldn't do an Axle Lab-style job.
You certainly have an agenda.
You like you hgh, huh? So much of it. Sorry to hear Qsc's hgh is really bad for you. However, you got good results with Sigma's. Nice one.
I am putting this here just in case I post something in the women's only forum and you decide to come push some hgh, over there.
But I am sure you wouldn't. You are too busy expertly brewing Sustanon (thanks for letting us know that Qsc's raws of that are no good, either. They give you so much pip. Maybe Sigma's is better. You should try it out).
Have a cool weekend.

So how much of this do you actually take?
Check his posts they are all Chinese apologetics focusing on his igf1 scores coming back good. Oxytocin is commonly used to fake Gh bc it does raise igf1 scores. Smh it’s not looking good bc this is the second new member I’ve found running apologetics for Chinese companies.

Edit: while I was typing this iris had just commented about his posts too. Ima hold off on sigma just bc of all the deception. Didn’t they say they had a US warehouse and then say later they shipped from china? It’s prob just qsc shit that they are drop shipping. I’ve got an excel sheet showing qsc tests from jano from 4th quarter last year and about 30% of their products were significantly underdosed and of those about 5% were not the right chemicals entirely.

Last edited: