Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

They are drop shippers like said above, they have no idea about quality of products they are offering,they won’t last long on here when bad feedback begins which seems is already happening,they will disappear and come back under a new name,I would avoid.

24 days now vs 10-12 “normal”…. Nothing. No tracking info available yet. Things are beginning to look suspicious, although I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt. It appears they are not as “experienced” as they claim to be.

They are drop shippers like said above, they have no idea about quality of products they are offering,they won’t last long on here when bad feedback begins which seems is already happening,they will disappear and come back under a new name,I would avoid.
If you have any questions, please give us feedback and we will check for you

I bought 20 boxes of gh they only sent 2... they also sent everything without labels. I'm waiting for them to resolve it! Pay attention!!!
This is our problem. Due to a small oversight on our part, we will give you 2 boxes of hgh for free and send you 20 boxes of hgh this time, and send the label to you together. We will give you a 10% discount on the next order to make up for your loss. I am very sorry for mistreating 20box as 20vials due to a minor oversight

I will watch you. I will let you witness that we will always be here.

I have been very satisfied across multiple orders with SA. Product, timing, service, quality, responsiveness, etc. Nothing bad to say.

I have been very satisfied across multiple orders with SA. Product, timing, service, quality, responsiveness, etc. Nothing bad to say.

Thank you for your sharing, we are constantly improving our service, because we are a new company, we will make our products and services the best, thank you for your support and trust

So my hgh 10iu is likely fake. I haven’t had it tested but I know exactly what pharmaceutical genotropin and goodlyfe Gh does. I prefer 1 to 1.5 iu to avoid sides.

I began this with 2iu thinking I could for sure feel that - nothing. Tried it 4 more times at 2iu - nothing. Said screw it, dosed the entire 10iu into one shot.

Look, I would never get on here and complain based on feelz but if you can’t feel anything at 10iu, is there any possible way it’s not bunk? I just finished my last of goodlyfe gh a few days before this came in, so it’s not like I forgot what it’s like.

I’ve done 4iu before and regretted it the next day due to my hands aching and tingling. So I don’t even think this shit is underdosed - it’s simply not hgh. And another thing - it’s just advertised as hgh on the spreadsheet. What kind of hgh is this anyway?

Hey sigma - what’s your policy if we have it tested and its bunk? Refund plus a new kit ?

I hope I’m wrong I really do. I really really wanted sigma to be almost as good as xce. Their cerebrolysin seems good but I have no way to know for sure. The reta seems underdosed but I won’t complain about that bc it does work - just not as effective as xce’s.
Id say there's a 98% chance you're wrong. Saying you don't feel anything doesnt work around here. He'll reship if its under 95% pure I'm sure. Send it to Jano...

I don't think it's so bad to be a dropshipper, the important thing is that you as a seller have to test every batch to ensure buyers buy a good product! You cannot afford to sell untested products or expect buyers after buying your equipment to send their samples to janoshik to be tested.

I don't think it's so bad to be a dropshipper, the important thing is that you as a seller have to test every batch to ensure buyers buy a good product! You cannot afford to sell untested products or expect buyers after buying your equipment to send their samples to janoshik to be tested.
We've been testing our product every week, and we've done nearly 40% of the testing in just a month and a half, and I believe we're doing pretty well for a new company that's just coming to the forum, because testing costs a lot of money. Give us a second. We have made a promise that all our products will be tested within half a year, and we will continue to do tests in the later stage. You can follow our test results in the sigmaaudley test post.

We've been testing our product every week, and we've done nearly 40% of the testing in just a month and a half, and I believe we're doing pretty well for a new company that's just coming to the forum, because testing costs a lot of money. Give us a second. We have made a promise that all our products will be tested within half a year, and we will continue to do tests in the later stage. You can follow our test results in the sigmaaudley test post.
start with your products that are typically dosed in mcg as those are harder to get right, rather than products that are commonly tested like test tren mast, etc. test your t3, clen, caber, dnp, as well as oils that have had raws test badly in the past like eq deca.

feels reports mean almost nothing (noticed i said almost). get it tested thats the only way to know. trying to gauge HGH by feels on 2iu is almost impossible even when comparing something to it that you feel heavy sides on 2iu. i dont feel shit at 2iu of sero's or any generics. also if i did just one injection at 10iu i likely wouldnt feel it unless i ran 10iu for a few days. get it tested and know for sure
i get cts on even 2iu... I reacting vers strong to the hgh 10iu from them. Also scored igf1 of 420.