Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

So my hgh 10iu is likely fake. I haven’t had it tested but I know exactly what pharmaceutical genotropin and goodlyfe Gh does. I prefer 1 to 1.5 iu to avoid sides.

I began this with 2iu thinking I could for sure feel that - nothing. Tried it 4 more times at 2iu - nothing. Said screw it, dosed the entire 10iu into one shot.

Look, I would never get on here and complain based on feelz but if you can’t feel anything at 10iu, is there any possible way it’s not bunk? I just finished my last of goodlyfe gh a few days before this came in, so it’s not like I forgot what it’s like.

I’ve done 4iu before and regretted it the next day due to my hands aching and tingling. So I don’t even think this shit is underdosed - it’s simply not hgh. And another thing - it’s just advertised as hgh on the spreadsheet. What kind of hgh is this anyway?

Hey sigma - what’s your policy if we have it tested and its bunk? Refund plus a new kit ?

I hope I’m wrong I really do. I really really wanted sigma to be almost as good as xce. Their cerebrolysin seems good but I have no way to know for sure. The reta seems underdosed but I won’t complain about that bc it does work - just not as effective as xce’s.

Last edited:
So my hgh 10iu is likely fake. I haven’t had it tested but I know exactly what pharmaceutical genotropin and goodlyfe Gh does. I prefer 1 to 1.5 iu to avoid sides.

I began this with 2iu thinking I could for sure feel that - nothing. Tried it 4 more times at 2iu - nothing. Said screw it, dosed the entire 10iu into one shot.

Look, I would never get on here and complain based on feelz but if you can’t feel anything at 10iu, is there any possible way it’s not bunk? I just finished my last of goodlyfe gh a few days before this came in, so it’s not like I forgot what it’s like.

I’ve done 4iu before and regretted it the next day due to my hands aching and tingling. So I don’t even think this shit is underdosed - it’s simply not hgh. And another thing - it’s just advertised as hgh on the spreadsheet. What kind of hgh is this anyway?

Hey sigma - what’s your policy if we have it tested and its bunk? Refund plus a new kit ?

I hope I’m wrong I really do. I really really wanted sigma to be almost as good as xce. Their cerebrolysin seems good but I have no way to know for sure. The reta seems underdosed but I won’t complain about that bc it does work - just not as effective as xce’s.
You can send it to the lab for testing. If it is fake. Refund + free shipping for a new set.

I got that same HGH and nothing as well. But never done it before . My melonoyan feels underdosed, and the winstrol is just garbage . No need to even test that .

Im rubbing my eyes after reading some of this HGH shit, ffs, good thing this isnt the QSC thread..

I will still give this a chance. One guy thinks if this doesn't have a pharmaname it must be fake. Gangbang is doing it for the first time so.

QSC gh just tested at 96% so it would be not that much of a difference for me anyway.