Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Seems to be harder to find Lyophilized nads+ recently and QSC has been out of stock for months. Wuhan Eusana has decent price on lyophilized nads + but they are higher on other peptide prices. Hate to pay shipping for just an order of NADs. Been holding off placing an order anywhere cant seem to catch all the peps I want available at the same time from the same company without paying a lot more.
QSC NAD was causing crippling lumps and PIP for nearly every user. That’s why it’s not offered.

For context I've been messing with GLPs before "Ozempic" (I hate that universal label for it) went viral.

To answer your question it's important to understand these drugs don't induce appetite suppression like a an amphetamine, for instance. Take an amphetamine and your appetite goes down, even if you're underweight and starving.

GLPs utilize the bodies own powerful natural "tricks" it uses to drive us to eat, or stop eating, to maintain a "set weight", like a thermostat maintains a temperature.

Below that weight you think about food. Your stomach grumbles. Your mouth waters. Eventually if you don't eat long enough everything seems appetizing, including other people as we've seen historically, to use an extreme example.

If your weight/calorie intake goes above the set point, you don't think about food, you may suffer from acid reflux, your sense of smell is diminished, and you reduce the amount you want to eat.

So each dose of a GLP turns the "thermostat" down to a certain level. Once you lose a certain amount of weight the appetite suppressive effects diminish and then stop. Force yourself to eat and gain 10lbs and the appetite suppression effects come back on the same dose, as you're pushed back down to the "setting".

So you titrate up until you get to your ideal weight, and either use that or a slightly smaller dose for maintenance. If you miscalculate and want to lose more you increase the dose, and see where you stabilize over several weeks.

If you hit max dose and it's not enough weight loss. you have to move to a stronger GLP.

This is why I advise people to start on Sema, they can always move over to Tirz, then Reta or whatever. Although with the rapid decline in Tirz prices there's not as much of a benefit in that any more, and Tirz's GIP receptor activation clears fatty liver diseas, which around half of adults suffer from undiagnosed.

There are many health benefits to staying on a GLP and very very few reasons to avoid them, even without needing to lose weight.

It's been shown that ideal and underweight subjects given a non-weight loss inducing dose of a GLP drug experience a stopping and REVERSAL of atrial "remodeling". In other words, the changes our hearts and its electrical system experience as we age that make heart attacks more likely appear to be halted, and revert to a "younger" state when the GLP receptor rich atrial tissue is activated by a GLP receptor agonist. Things like this happen throughout the body, but too much to go into here.
This is really interesting. Have any studies or journals you can point me to for further reading?

Thanks

So far I’ve used the MT-2 peptide and it feels nothing like the other brands I’ve been using for almost a year that got me both tanned and hard. I upped the dose and it feels “somewhat” ok so gonna say it may be severely underdosed.
The winstrol in oil I got is horrible . Smells really bad and the pip is unbearable . Used it for a week and could barely walk after rotating injection sites every day . At day 7 I felt sick and got a temperature . I tossed it .
Now I started their 10iu HGH a few days ago but don’t know how that’s supposed to make me feel cause it’s my first time using it .
I gotta say I’m really disappointed . I had high hopes for this company but feels like the cheap prices go hand in hand with garbage products . I might bite the bullet and have this shit tested , but def doesn’t feel right

This is really interesting. Have any studies or journals you can point me to for further reading?

Thanks

Granted this is from a company marketing the drugs, but it's a decent plain english summary of the topic:

The underlying research is in the bibliography at the bottom. This topic goes even deeper, with a theory that during the brief periods of ripe fruit availability, our bodies evolved to suspend appetite suppression to take advantage of the available calories before food became scarce again, using fructose (liquid fruit sugar) sensing receptors in our gut. The obesity epidemic began about a decade after there was a mass conversion from sucrose to glucose (liquid sugars) in the food supply, and it's possible continuous exposure to this as children broke the "fruit is ripe" appetite regulation mechanism in many people. The same phenomenon and timing has happened as various places around the world made the same switch, ie, Europe, Mexico, China, etc all started to reach US obesity numbers. There are more neurons in the gut than the brain, primarily dedicated to nutrient sensing.

Granted this is from a company marketing the drugs, but it's a decent plain english summary of the topic:

The underlying research is in the bibliography at the bottom. This topic goes even deeper, with a theory that during the brief periods of ripe fruit availability, our bodies evolved to suspend appetite suppression to take advantage of the available calories before food became scarce again, using fructose (liquid fruit sugar) sensing receptors in our gut. The obesity epidemic began about a decade after there was a mass conversion from sucrose to glucose (liquid sugars) in the food supply, and it's possible continuous exposure to this as children broke the "fruit is ripe" appetite regulation mechanism in many people. The same phenomenon and timing has happened as various places around the world made the same switch, ie, Europe, Mexico, China, etc all started to reach US obesity numbers. There are more neurons in the gut than the brain, primarily dedicated to nutrient sensing.

It's a glorified blog post with no links to the GLP1 naivete phenomenon you talk about.

Not saying it isn't real, but I've seen no evidence or even rationale why taking a break would cause the drugs to no longer work, vs. staying on a low dose (and then blast?)

It's a glorified blog post with no links to the GLP1 naivete phenomenon you talk about.

Not saying it isn't real, but I've seen no evidence or even rationale why taking a break would cause the drugs to no longer work, vs. staying on a low dose (and then blast?)

I was addressing a different question.

It's only in hindsight the weird lessening of effect became obvious, I never even heard of the term until I was reading a study on the effectiveness of Tirz, and the researchers stumbled upon the fact that of the "non-responders", many had been on Liraglutide as long as a decade ago, and some had not been using it for years. In fact, none of the previous Liraglutide users had a good weight loss response. They weren't looking for it, it was an incidental discovery. There have not been any studies looking specifically for this effect, however many people have experienced it, and most weight loss research since now specifically filter for "GLP Naive" subjects only, which strongly implies they believe that effect is real as well.

Unfortunately I haven't been able
to find it to share with you,

It's important to understand there's so much happening in the GLP space there's no where near enough bandwidth to research it all. They've just barely started to scratch the surface research wise of the anti-addiction properties of these drugs despite being apparent to many. It's finally been studied sufficiently to be approved to treat, if not cure alcoholism for instance.

So my lack of "proof" is as frustrating to you as it is to me, but I've experienced it first hand, and continue to, before ever knowing about it. It's been casually observed in at least one study. And anecdotally, while Im not a fan of Reddit, it's been widely discussed there as well with others asserting that they've noticed the same thing.

Even at the end of this, hopefully more acceptable to you non-blog post geared towards clinicians, the provider at the end mentions that taking a break doesn't seem to help her patients "break through the plateau". I'll bet if she had been questioned more closely, what those who took a break actually experienced was a loss of effectiveness to some degree.

So you can decide to not believe this and go on and off as you like, but if a study comes out confirming this common observation, you may regret having ignored the anecdotes.

One of countless threads of this type:

So my lack of "proof" is as frustrating to you as it is to me

I'm not frustrated.

you may regret having ignored the anecdotes

It's not very important: people plateau on these drugs. Stopping & restarting doesn't help according to that article, but they've plateaued.

You're saying just stay on and maintain the plateau?

Maybe switching drugs helps, with no information if you switch straight away or you take a break. The different drug might be the trick that works, not if a break was taken.

I'm not frustrated.

It's not very important: people plateau on these drugs. Stopping & restarting doesn't help according to that article, but they've plateaued.

You're saying just stay on and maintain the plateau?

Maybe switching drugs helps, with no information if you switch straight away or you take a break. The different drug might be the trick that works, not if a break was taken.

I'm not going to argue with you on this. It's what I've experienced, it's not psychosomatic, there's yet to be science establishing it's existence one way or
the other. I've "plateaued" at a much higher weight on my second round of Sema reaching 2.4mg than I did the first time at 1mg. At 15mg of dual agonist Tirz, unquestionably a more effective for weight loss drug than Sema, I went down a bit but still higher than 1mg of the first round with Sema, and I feel nothing side effect wise. zero, zip. With 1mg of Sema on the first round if I ate even a little when not hungry I'd be physically punished for it.

As for that doctors patients who took a break, they almost certainly gained some weight back if the break was
substantial, and what's not clear is whether they got back to where they plateaued or it simply continued being as ineffective as before yet now they're plateauing at a higher weight. Just not enough info.

I hope I'm proven wrong, along with the others. and this is all being caused by something else or misinterpreted or whatever.

I hope you come back and say it's 100% aa effective as it was for you before.

I hope you come back and say it's 100% aa effective as it was for you before.

I don't doubt your feelz report and I've never been fat (one of the lucky ones according to you I guess).

For others following this: these drugs plateau. You may need to switch drugs or re-assess your outlook/goals/strategy.

I question the "maintain the plateau" strategy because, to what end? Until you switch drugs? In which case, would a break render the new drug ineffective?

So far I’ve used the MT-2 peptide and it feels nothing like the other brands I’ve been using for almost a year that got me both tanned and hard. I upped the dose and it feels “somewhat” ok so gonna say it may be severely underdosed.
The winstrol in oil I got is horrible . Smells really bad and the pip is unbearable . Used it for a week and could barely walk after rotating injection sites every day . At day 7 I felt sick and got a temperature . I tossed it .
Now I started their 10iu HGH a few days ago but don’t know how that’s supposed to make me feel cause it’s my first time using it .
I gotta say I’m really disappointed . I had high hopes for this company but feels like the cheap prices go hand in hand with garbage products . I might bite the bullet and have this shit tested , but def doesn’t feel right
If there is any doubt about the quality of the product, you can send our product to janoshik laboratory for testing.

Wow, thats a great explanation, thanks for going in depth! I had no clue there were GLP receptors in atrial tissue. Hard to find any reason not to take Tirz given this info. Is it dangerous to exceed 15mg dose of tirz if goal is not met?
This is just my opinion, but I would think either your timeline for meeting your goal needs to be more realistic (be more patient) or maybe increase your work load. I saw rapid weight loss for the first 10 pounds on sema and kind of plateued until I increased my cardio. If 15mg tirz isn't enough to meet your goal, either you have way too much to lose or you aren't putting in the extra work to meet your goals.