Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! A little reminder about our Group Buy here!

To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Tirzepatide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is170 usd/box minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes1BOX=10vials 2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: May 29, 2024-June 7, 2024

Shipping time:

When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order):

(Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

Telegram: @antonyabc

Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com
Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! A little reminder about our Group Buy here!

To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Tirzepatide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is170 usd/box minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes1BOX=10vials 2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: May 29, 2024-June 7, 2024

Shipping time:

When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order):

(Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

Telegram: @antonyabc

Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com
Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!
I Wonder if today is 29th of May, in China...?

You are starting today a promo, on the 4th of June european time, that starts on the 29th of May, China time?

Also your promo price per kit is 50$ more than an other source with the same testing as your....and without minimum order q.

Turns out the recent QSC lists don’t even have “US forwarded domestic” as a shipping option anymore. Y’all are absolutely right.

Was fun while it lasted

You are starting today a promo, on the 4th of June european time, that starts on the 29th of May, China time?

Also your promo price per kit is 50$ more than an other source with the same testing as your....and without minimum order q.
They are reposting the promo

So many dumb people on this board ... ouch

Small order of Tirzepatide. Took 3 Days US Domestic (landing today). I like the plastic cases. Solid packaging... Jumping back on after 4 weeks off so should notice quality quick (within 5 Days per my experience).

IMG_3549.jpeg

Small order of Tirzepatide. Took 3 Days US Domestic (landing today). I like the plastic cases. Solid packaging... Jumping back on after 4 weeks off so should notice quality quick (within 5 Days per my experience).

View attachment 285494

I wouldn't be too quick to rely on feelz with a GLP. Every time I stopped for a month or more, and went back on, the effect at the same dose was lessened, to the point I thought I had gotten bunk from exactly the same source I used the first time (which was potent with my partner who hadn't done it before).

This is a pretty common experience with many similar anecdotes, and I've seen one study to measure the weight loss effects of Tirz (which I can't find atm). where they incidentally noticed people who had been on GLPs for diabetes years before, including those who hadn't used them for a year or more, had a significantly weaker response vs subjects referred to as "GLP naive".

I'm on max dose (15mg) Tirz, and I can tell you I've never had anywhere close to the appetite suppression I experienced during my first round of Sema.

I advise people to stay on a maintenance dose and avoid gaps. Hopefully 4 weeks has left enough in your system to avoid this effect.

I wouldn't be too quick to rely on feelz with a GLP. Every time I stopped for. month or more, and went back on, the effect at the same dose was lessened, to the point I thought I had gotten bunk from exactly the same source I used the first time.

This is a pretty common experience with many similar anecdotes, and I've seen one study to measure the weight loss effects of Tirz (which I can't find atm). where they incidentally noticed people who had been on GLPs for diabetes years before, including those who hadn't used them for a year or more, had a significantly weaker response vs subjects referred to as "GLP naive".

I'm on max dose (15mg) Tirz, and I can tell you I've never had anywhere close to the appetite suppression I experienced during my first round of Sema.
Once you reach max dose maintenance, what are ways to continue to achieve the same amount of appetite suppression?

I wouldn't be too quick to rely on feelz with a GLP. Every time I stopped for a month or more, and went back on, the effect at the same dose was lessened, to the point I thought I had gotten bunk from exactly the same source I used the first time.

I advise people to stay on a maintenance dose and avoid gaps. Hopefully 4 weeks has left enough in your system to avoid this effect.
same shit happened to me with just a 2-3 week break using exact same batch of XCE Tirz

I wouldn't be too quick to rely on feelz with a GLP. Every time I stopped for a month or more, and went back on, the effect at the same dose was lessened, to the point I thought I had gotten bunk from exactly the same source I used the first time (which was potent with my partner who hadn't done it before).

I did it once before and it worked - but I have been told by a few people this is pretty common. Sooooooo hopefully it does not happen. Thanks brother!

Once you reach max dose maintenance, what are ways to continue to achieve the same amount of appetite suppression?

For context I've been messing with GLPs before "Ozempic" (I hate that universal label for it) went viral.

To answer your question it's important to understand these drugs don't induce appetite suppression like a an amphetamine, for instance. Take an amphetamine and your appetite goes down, even if you're underweight and starving.

GLPs utilize the bodies own powerful natural "tricks" it uses to drive us to eat, or stop eating, to maintain a "set weight", like a thermostat maintains a temperature.

Below that weight you think about food. Your stomach grumbles. Your mouth waters. Eventually if you don't eat long enough everything seems appetizing, including other people as we've seen historically, to use an extreme example.

If your weight/calorie intake goes above the set point, you don't think about food, you may suffer from acid reflux, your sense of smell is diminished, and you reduce the amount you want to eat.

So each dose of a GLP turns the "thermostat" down to a certain level. Once you lose a certain amount of weight the appetite suppressive effects diminish and then stop. Force yourself to eat and gain 10lbs and the appetite suppression effects come back on the same dose, as you're pushed back down to the "setting".

So you titrate up until you get to your ideal weight, and either use that or a slightly smaller dose for maintenance. If you miscalculate and want to lose more you increase the dose, and see where you stabilize over several weeks.

If you hit max dose and it's not enough weight loss. you have to move to a stronger GLP.

This is why I advise people to start on Sema, they can always move over to Tirz, then Reta or whatever. Although with the rapid decline in Tirz prices there's not as much of a benefit in that any more, and Tirz's GIP receptor activation clears fatty liver diseas, which around half of adults suffer from undiagnosed.

There are many health benefits to staying on a GLP and very very few reasons to avoid them, even without needing to lose weight.

It's been shown that ideal and underweight subjects given a non-weight loss inducing dose of a GLP drug experience a stopping and REVERSAL of atrial "remodeling". In other words, the changes our hearts and its electrical system experience as we age that make heart attacks more likely appear to be halted, and revert to a "younger" state when the GLP receptor rich atrial tissue is activated by a GLP receptor agonist. Things like this happen throughout the body, but too much to go into here.

Test order arrived today, June 4th!!

I ordered and paid on May 21st, and Caroline impressively sent the tracking information the next day.

It took 14 days total to arrive in Southern Europe.

I will definitely order more. I also love the pack1000025896.jpgaging.

Test order arrived today, June 4th!!

I ordered and paid on May 21st, and Caroline impressively sent the tracking information the next day.

It took 14 days total to arrive in Southern Europe.

I will definitely order more. I also love the packView attachment 285568aging.
Very professional presentaton!
What kind of Peps are on Le Menu if you dont mind my asking ?

For context I've been messing with GLPs before "Ozempic" (I hate that universal label for it) went viral.

To answer your question it's important to understand these drugs don't induce appetite suppression like a an amphetamine, for instance. Take an amphetamine and your appetite goes down, even if you're underweight and starving.

GLPs utilize the bodies own powerful natural "tricks" it uses to drive us to eat, or stop eating, to maintain a "set weight", like a thermostat maintains a temperature.

Below that weight you think about food. Your stomach grumbles. Your mouth waters. Eventually if you don't eat long enough everything seems appetizing, including other people as we've seen historically, to use an extreme example.

If your weight/calorie intake goes above the set point, you don't think about food, you may suffer from acid reflux, your sense of smell is diminished, and you reduce the amount you want to eat.

So each dose of a GLP turns the "thermostat" down to a certain level. Once you lose a certain amount of weight the appetite suppressive effects diminish and then stop. Force yourself to eat and gain 10lbs and the appetite suppression effects come back on the same dose, as you're pushed back down to the "setting".

So you titrate up until you get to your ideal weight, and either use that or a slightly smaller dose for maintenance. If you miscalculate and want to lose more you increase the dose, and see where you stabilize over several weeks.

If you hit max dose and it's not enough weight loss. you have to move to a stronger GLP.

This is why I advise people to start on Sema, they can always move over to Tirz, then Reta or whatever. Although with the rapid decline in Tirz prices there's not as much of a benefit in that any more, and Tirz's GIP receptor activation clears fatty liver diseas, which around half of adults suffer from undiagnosed.

There are many health benefits to staying on a GLP and very very few reasons to avoid them, even without needing to lose weight.

It's been shown that ideal and underweight subjects given a non-weight loss inducing dose of a GLP drug experience a stopping and REVERSAL of atrial "remodeling". In other words, the changes our hearts and its electrical system experience as we age that make heart attacks more likely appear to be halted, and revert to a "younger" state when the GLP receptor rich atrial tissue is activated by a GLP receptor agonist. Things like this happen throughout the body, but too much to go into here.
Awesome info dude. Thanks. I had no idea GLP’s work to prevent a-fib. Wow

Wow, thats a great explanation, thanks for going in depth! I had no clue there were GLP receptors in atrial tissue. Hard to find any reason not to take Tirz given this info. Is it dangerous to exceed 15mg dose of tirz if goal is not met?

@SigmaAudley China Peptide

Is the 10mg batch in US domestic a different batch from the international batch? There are 2 different tops based on people who have received them from each. Just curious.

Thanks

White cap “flip off” - domestic
White cap with arrow - international

Attachments

• IMG_4023.png
    IMG_4023.png
    4 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4021.png
    IMG_4021.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 53