Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Like I said I haven’t ordered international in at least 6 months. According to multiple accounts - @Big_bowl0tren ‘s explanation is how the “reship” service now works. Wasn’t always like that so it’s a bummer.
6 months ago QSC might have been using a differnt method where OUR information wasn't on the label. At some point they were doing it differently I cant say when that was, as I never checked the labels underneath 6 mo ago. I'm not sure maybe some other guys can chime in but I know some stuff was different in the past.

6 months ago QSC might have been using a differnt method where OUR information wasn't on the label. At some point they were doing it differently I cant say when that was, as I never checked the labels underneath 6 mo ago. I'm not sure maybe some other guys can chime in but I know some stuff was different in the past.

The anonymity was a side effect of using the cheap counterfeit USPS postage scam shippers, not the priority, I'm sure.

My $8 lithium ebay battery didn't need to be "secured" from the authorities.

Reposting since this was lost in the missing posts from yesterday's glitch.

I'm sure she'll be weeping at her mansion while she's on 3 months of parole, lol.

"TENS OF MILLIONS" of parcels from China, wow, how pathetic is the USPS? No for profit company would've allowed this to happen even 1000 times.

Last edited:
The anonymity was a side effect of using the cheap counterfeit USPS postage scam shippers, not the priority, I'm sure.

I'm sure she'll be weeping at her mansion while she's on 3 months of parole, lol.

"TENS OF MILLIONS" of parcels from China, wow, how pathetic is the USPS? No for profit company would've allowed this to happen even 1000 times.

I forgot who posted the barcode. Thanks for re posting!

This is not something we focus on, the first thing we guarantee is free redelivery for any customs issues

received my items after 17 days, tracking didn’t update til 2 weeks. Product received is legit - I know for a fact the cerebrolysin is g2g but I obviously can’t tell if anything is the right weights from just feels. Will be sending in the Gh and Reta to jano to make sure.

Sigma had good communication thru out. Great service too.

Anyone know what the promo is? Going to order again
Is their cerebrolysin multi dose? I noticed it’s freeze dried. I’m used to breaking the premade ampoules and using it all in one dose which is a pain in the ass.

Yea we know. That's why you aren't getting much large orders. Customers have asked this I think 5x now and you still haven't prioritized reship yet.

I don't have to worry about a re delivery if I'm sitting in a 4x8 cell
As we said, we do provide this service, just ask for it specifically and tell the customers sales agent what to do, we aren't familiar with all the terms yet :)

As we said, we do provide this service, just ask for it specifically and tell the customers sales agent what to do, we aren't familiar with all the terms yet :)
My brother, there is no easy answer you've given. You told one user no, you told one yes, you told me via pm that it depends on what I order.

If I order a tube of toe nail cream I should be able to pay to have it reshipped. It shouldn't be a condition of what or how much I order. You also haven't quoted a price either

My brother, there is no easy answer you've given. You told one user no, you told one yes, you told me via pm that it depends on what I order.

If I order a tube of toe nail cream I should be able to pay to have it reshipped. It shouldn't be a condition of what or how much I order. You also haven't quoted a price either
If you are worried about customs issues, you can use our warehouse forwarding service. Currently, only US warehouses can use this service. Service Introduction (First send the package to the US warehouse. Then send it out from the US warehouse. Your recipient information will not go through customs. Disadvantages. The time to receive the package will increase to 15-20 days. The shipping cost will increase a little.

If you are worried about customs issues, you can use our warehouse forwarding service. Currently, only US warehouses can use this service. Service Introduction (First send the package to the US warehouse. Then send it out from the US warehouse. Your recipient information will not go through customs. Disadvantages. The time to receive the package will increase to 15-20 days. The shipping cost will increase a little.

There's a true reship. What's the additional cost?

A confirmation about reship:

We do not offer such service, however we can offer alternatives as mentioned above, we are however trying to find a professional company / service / person who is specialized in such things, so please be patient, friends.

I placed an international order 3 weeks ago and still nothing. The only reason I am mentioning is that I was told usually 10-12 days. I will continue to wait and update once something changes.

I am holding off on placing additional orders until I can confirm they are legit.

Last edited:
How much is that service?

but customs pass rate to europe is 100% right?
You know that the border controls from China to Europe are tough because of all the fake things.
There will therefore always be a risk that your order will get stuck @ customs.
We must live with the risk when we order from these sources.

You know that the border controls from China to Europe are tough because of all the fake things.
There will therefore always be a risk that your order will get stuck @ customs.
We must live with the risk when we order from these sources.
For European transport, our transport lines are very mature, you can test us

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back