Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

There is a lot of confusion about reshipping. All Chinese vendors worth their salt do this. It's a requirement for me if I'm buying large amounts of anything. If you choose to not prioritize this service, you will have very few large sales, especially from vendors. Which I'm sure you want the business of.

I think you should talk to your partners and figure this out.

I think you're not understanding the importance of this service. No matter what I order and in what quantities, I should be able to choose reship if I want to pay extra for that service.

Look at qsc, even dragon offered this. Which are/were two of the largest raw suppliers on mesorx.

There is a lot of confusion about reshipping. All Chinese vendors worth their salt do this. It's a requirement for me if I'm buying large amounts of anything. If you choose to not prioritize this service, you will have very few large sales, especially from vendors. Which I'm sure you want the business of.

I think you're not understanding the importance of this service. No matter what I order and in what quantities, I should be able to choose reship if I want to pay extra for that service.

Look at qsc, even dragon offered this. Which are/were two of the largest raw suppliers on mesorx.
We are not denying that we do not do this, we probably do, but you need to discuss all the details with the sales agents that specialize in things like this, I simply just handle the forum, my friend.

We are not denying that we do not do this, we probably do, but you need to discuss all the details with the sales agents that specialize in things like this, I simply just handle the forum, my friend.
Being their forum rep, don't you think it would be worth a little convo with your colleagues in sales to get a clear understanding of your shipping methods so you can give a better answer than "ask the sales reps"? We keep hearing that "solution" to a variety of questions and it's getting old.

How many people do you think see those kind of replies and think fuck that, I'll just go somewhere else?

Same. I’m grateful I stocked up on mostly everything I need back when QSC was doing true reship.

Also grateful a lot of the items I used to buy over the pond is being stocked us domestic. There’s more than one raw supplier fully stocked ready to go now. Cheap peptides are becoming more plentiful state side now

Ordered on may 21st touchdown on june 2nd. Not even 2 weeks transit time. Customer service, packaging & labeling are impeccable compared to the known china competition. Once they have enough product in the local WHS of my region (to avoid customs), I doubt there's a better option for me.

Their sales rep (Micli) proactively followed up the shipment status and kept me informed till touchdown.

Honestly did not expect this kind of performance after dealing with QSC.

Being their forum rep, don't you think it would be worth a little convo with your colleagues in sales to get a clear understanding of your shipping methods so you can give a better answer than "ask the sales reps"? We keep hearing that "solution" to a variety of questions and it's getting old.

How many people do you think see those kind of replies and think fuck that, I'll just go somewhere else?

lol well screw that. If you’re a drop shipper you have no control over issues with orders

Same. I’m grateful I stocked up on mostly everything I need back when QSC was doing true reship.

Also grateful a lot of the items I used to buy over the pond is being stocked us domestic. There’s more than one raw supplier fully stocked ready to go now. Cheap peptides are becoming more plentiful state side now
Good news to all those people interested in large orders and reship!

I can currently confirm we currently do reship for all our customers, but we require that you inform us in advance, so please feel free to order from us!

Update : Had a nice little package waiting for me after work yesterday . The HGH and peptides come in a great protective plastic case and the pill containers are nice and compact.
Unfortunately the warehouse forgot my Raws but im working with my rep and they admitted to the mistake so I believe everything will work itself out.
Update : My rep for this order has sorted out the missing portion of my order ( Raws ) and I will have tracking for it tmrw/Monday. Good comms regardless of the other issues throughout the entire process.

What do you mean true reship? Isn't he still doing reship for usa?

QSC doesn't re ship anything anymore Your name is n that package the entire time. They call it "re ship service" but that stopped awhile ago. Next time you order international there will be 3 labels on your pack, peel em back and all your info is on each label. They dont bare any customs risk for their customers.

QSC doesn't re ship anything anymore Your name is n that package the entire time. They call it "re ship service" but that stopped awhile ago. Next time you order international there will be 3 labels on your pack, peel em back and all your info is on each label. They dont bare any customs risk for their customers.
It goes through a freight service and the entire load gets scanned at once, not each package so technically it is still a reship as your pack does not get individually inspected when crossing the border

Not good…..

It goes through a freight service and the entire load gets scanned at once, not each package so technically it is still a reship as your pack does not get individually inspected when crossing the border

True, but your name and address are provided to customs electronically on the clearance paperwork, which is what most seem to be concerned about, and random containers will get selected for inspection, just like random packages shipped the normal way are selected while 99% are allowed through without examination.

This is done for cost savings, but it's possible there's lesser chance of inspection as a side benefit.

In any event, the question should be "What's the worst case scenario?", which history tells us is confiscation and a letter. At least for now. There's no problem finding many examples of customs finding machine gun parts, scheduled narcotics, and even fake luxury goods then following up with search warrants, but not for AAS , "regular" unscheduled pharma, or peptides. .

Last edited:

Like I said I haven’t ordered international in at least 6 months. According to multiple accounts - @Big_bowl0tren ‘s explanation is how the “reship” service now works. Wasn’t always like that so it’s a bummer.

Yeah I see how it’s a little bit better that way. The man power to pick apart each pack and correlate it to individuals would probably out weight the “benefit” to LE.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back