Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Smart move. I really need to start considering heart health more

Although the initial research showing 20%+ reduction in heart attacks and stroke from GLP use were focused on diabetics and the obese:

within the last couple of months it's been shown the best results may be achieved by regular and low BMI people taking *non-weight loss doses*, because activating GLP receptors in atrial tissue triggers, in layman's terms, a reversal in the degradation of the heart and its electrical system that occurs over time (and faster with AAS use).

"in patients with normal or low BMI, GLP-1RA may directly improve atrial remodeling through GLP-1 receptors in atrial tissue."

The cumulative effect of this stuff is not only to banish the offensive sight of fatties from our vision, it's going to boost average human longevity by decades.

Last edited:
ill prob order like 10 btls of clen and t3 from one of these sources and get it tested to see how far out of whack they are. i would bet these china tabs are similar to indian pharma but wont know until i test it. i think they have better labs and analytical equipment then domestic UGL making this shit. at least when i make my own i know im pretty close dosing at 100mg per liter
We will test clen and t3 in the next batch of orders

I think @SigmaAudley China Peptide Will need to unload these batches of HGH cheap and start fresh with a new batch. We're going to need better purity and dimer testing is mandatory. Do this and compete with QSC pricing and we've got a winner as far as customer service so far
Do you have any good price suggestions? We can think about it, but our 10iu purity is definitely over 96%. Do you have any good discount suggestions for 5iu and 15iu?

Do you have any good price suggestions? We can think about it, but our 10iu purity is definitely over 96%. Do you have any good discount suggestions for 5iu and 15iu?
Maybe get it at .30/IU but sell in bulk. Min 20 or 30 kits or something? QSC is currently running 360iu kits at .34/IU free shipping these are guaranteed 97% and less than .1% dimer

Pretty frustrated as i placed a bigger trial order of 8 boxes of peptides and 11 bottles of steroids.Not until 2 days after i pay, im told VIP 5mg is out of stock. How do you not know this when im placing an order (which took place over a few days so you would know stock...). Not cool, and with no time frame of it being restocked.. Nova seems to just want to apply it to my next order... but i ordered VIP because i want VIP not it applied to my next order..? Man i hope i did not fuck up by purchasing a good amount of stock for myself and it be bunk/underdosed.. Was giving Sigma A a chance but so far not good.

Pretty frustrated as i placed a bigger trial order of 8 boxes of peptides and 11 bottles of steroids.Not until 2 days after i pay, im told VIP 5mg is out of stock. How do you not know this when im placing an order (which took place over a few days so you would know stock...). Not cool, and with no time frame of it being restocked.. Nova seems to just want to apply it to my next order... but i ordered VIP because i want VIP not it applied to my next order..? Man i hope i did not fuck up by purchasing a good amount of stock for myself and it be bunk/underdosed.. Was giving Sigma A a chance but so far not good.
We have produced a new batch. It will be available for shipment next week. We will send you a box of 10mg vip

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Tirzepatide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is

170 usd/box minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes
1BOX=10vials
2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:
Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging. Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method:
All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)
Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: May 30, 2024
-June 8, 2024

Shipping time
When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord

Telegram: @antonyabc
Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Can you consider starting to reship to usa?

If you don't know what I mean, it works like this.

You send pack from China to your friends or employees in America. They print the label for me and put it on the box and mail it.

I'd like to buy a lot from you but for many, buying thousands of pills or lots of raws, it makes them nervous ordering these quantities and they go through customs with my name on it.

Can you consider starting to reship to usa?

If you don't know what I mean, it works like this.

You send pack from China to your friends or employees in America. They print the label for me and put it on the box and mail it.

I'd like to buy a lot from you but for many, buying thousands of pills or lots of raws, it makes them nervous ordering these quantities and they go through customs with my name on it.
Please contact us so we can discuss this in more details.

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Tirzepatide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is

170 usd/box minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes
1BOX=10vials
2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:
Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging. Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method:
All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)
Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: May 30, 2024
-June 8, 2024

Shipping time
When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord

Telegram: @antonyabc
Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!
is the price 170 for 2 boxes? or 170 each box?