Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

ok that price is pretty high. going rate for 30mg kits is 260-280 now days
170 for 2 boxes makes sense... 85/box. ends up being 255 for 30mg kit

ok that price is pretty high. going rate for 30mg kits is 260-280 now days
170 for 2 boxes makes sense... 85/box. ends up being 255 for 30mg kit
Where? Just bought 3weeks ago 2 kits of 30mg (35mg tested) in the QSC Discord GB and I paid 380 for each.. 760usd just received this week
I mean Im all for lower prices..
I think this source is going in the right direction with many steps their taking, testing, customer service etc

So I tried the melonotan 2 for the first time yesterday at the dosage I was using with pharmaqo MT-2 and I must say I didn’t feel it AT ALL . Didn’t get the usual sides I get like flush face and hard on for the entire night . Gonna try to up the dose and see what happens , but needless to say I’m a little concerned. What’s the point of getting 10 vials for the price of 1 if it doesn’t work as well?

Where? Just bought 3weeks ago 2 kits of 30mg (35mg tested) in the QSC Discord GB and I paid 380 for each.. 760usd just received this week
I mean Im all for lower prices..
I think this source is going in the right direction with many steps their taking, testing, customer service etc

Prices dropped at QSC and Changland since then. $26 30mg vial at Chang.

I was in on the group buy too, and I knew his big price drop for that offer. it was like half the price per mg of anyone else, meant a big price drop was coming across the board, but I'm ok with it. I couldn't wait
another month and it was a screaming good deal when I placed the order.

Anyone tried the Tirz already?

I took 14mg a few days ago. My feelz analysis says it's good. It may even be a bit hotter than 35mg in the vial, because I'm struggling to eat enough to hit my protein target which wasn't the case with pharma 15mg pens.

I took 14mg a few days ago. My feelz analysis says it's good. It may even be a bit hotter than 35mg in the vial, because I'm struggling to eat enough to hit my protein target which wasn't the case with pharma 15mg pens.

Sounds good.

received my items after 17 days, tracking didn’t update til 2 weeks. Product received is legit - I know for a fact the cerebrolysin is g2g but I obviously can’t tell if anything is the right weights from just feels. Will be sending in the Gh and Reta to jano to make sure.

Sigma had good communication thru out. Great service too.

Anyone know what the promo is? Going to order again

We have consulted janoshik laboratory, and we will do dimer detection in the next batch.
Yall having trouble keeping up with email
Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Tirzepatide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is

170 usd/box minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes
1BOX=10vials
2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:
Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging. Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method:
All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)
Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: May 30, 2024
-June 8, 2024

Shipping time
When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord

Telegram: @antonyabc
Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Yall having trouble keeping up with email
Please DM us here.

received my items after 17 days, tracking didn’t update til 2 weeks. Product received is legit - I know for a fact the cerebrolysin is g2g but I obviously can’t tell if anything is the right weights from just feels. Will be sending in the Gh and Reta to jano to make sure.

Currently we have a Group Buy on Tirzapetide 10 mg.
Happy to hear!

@SigmaAudley China Peptide are your peptide vials vacuum sealed? Ive seen reports that an order of your peps was not vacuum sealed.
We have two types of packaging: vacuum and non-vacuum. Both are priced the same. If you need vacuum packaging, please make a note in the order.

@SigmaAudley China Peptide i think i skimmed this response but i didnt comprehend it. there has been mention that some of your peptide VIALS were not Lyophilized properly (not talking about packaging here in relation to shipping or anything). meaning they were not freeze dried under vacuum or they somehow lost vacuum when arrived to the customer, this is a sterility issue. can you comment on how your vials are prepared in the lyophilizing process and if they are all prepared in the freeze drier under vacuum and stored under vacuum and sterile?

So, could their shitty HGH testing be because of warm weather? Is HGH possibly more fragile than other peptides?

Maybe @janoshik could say if it's possibly just degradation?

See this QSC post

I think it's up to the tester to give you more information about when the HGH was purchased, and by who, and how stored, and how did he get black tops?

We've seen HGH results tests from 93% to 97%, and it's becoming a ridiculous game of who gonna ship the freshly made batch sample in winter to Janoshik in order to get the best purity score for the meso dick size comparaison game.

I posted myself my first lab test in summer 93%

View attachment 258683

Then 94%

View attachment 258684

The 95%:

View attachment 258685

Then 96% by BG pharma of our black tops:

View attachment 258686

Then 97%:

View attachment 258687

What changes between all?
Nothing, same raw, same factory, same process, same engineer, they change nothing, we changed nothing, maybe beside the season temperature, the shipping time.
The same way we see pharma results scoring between 90% and 98%.

And for me it's all the same +98% with old Janoshik standard who keep meso less bored. For me there is nothing to explain, it's more up to the customer to explain how he made the 97% test 92%. And why he waited 1 month to publish the results?

At present, all our peptides are vacuum packed, and only a small number of customized products are not vacuum packed. When customers place an order, we will tell them the real situation, and customers can choose according to the situation. If you find that it is not vacuum packed, you can send it to us and we will check it.

Currently on group purchase of tirzepatide 10mg

A unified answer about whether the peptide is vacuum-sealed
All the peptides we ship are vacuum-sealed sterile packaging and produced in GMP factories.
Only some products (PE-22-28
VIP, KPV, ARA-290, adamax PNC27) are customized products that are not vacuum-packed. We will inform customers to choose when selling) and some peptide products in the US warehouse. We will tell you the truth when you order. When the sales are finished, all the inventory is vacuum products. No concealment of sales. Seek truth from facts.
When this batch of inventory is sold out, we will re-make all the vacuum-packed peptide products.
Thanks to the trust and support of meso members.