Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

@SigmaAudley China Peptide

Is the 10mg batch in US domestic a different batch from the international batch? There are 2 different tops based on people who have received them from each. Just curious.

Thanks

White cap “flip off” - domestic
White cap with arrow - international
At present, all tirzepatide 10mg is the same batch with the same quality, no matter it is shipped in the United States or shipped in China. Thank you for your attention

Those boxes are awesome. Cheapskate China suppliers should take note. Actually all suppliers should.
This is our innovative packaging, which can enhance the avoidance of package damage during transportation, and will be imitated by a large number of suppliers in the future. It is also good for all customers in order to better improve customer satisfaction,

Update : My rep for this order has sorted out the missing portion of my order ( Raws ) and I will have tracking for it tmrw/Monday. Good comms regardless of the other issues throughout the entire process.
UPDATE: still waiting on the raws but have new tracking ( not active) after giving them a few extra days. Personally, I hate having to follow up on comms with a business after they say they are all over it but no further updates eventuate . Anyway , it is what it is but im glad we have other options , and I will probably go that route especially with tabs on my next orders.

UPDATE: still waiting on the raws but have new tracking ( not active) after giving them a few extra days. Personally, I hate having to follow up on comms with a business after they say they are all over it but no further updates eventuate . Anyway , it is what it is but im glad we have other options , and I will probably go that route especially with tabs on my next orders.
For the next order, you can ask the sales staff to send you the photo of the package so that we can arrange the delivery after confirming that there is no problem, so as to avoid product omission. I'm terribly sorry.

Do you plan to test the orals ?

will you have NAD+ in lyophilized form any time soon?
Seems to be harder to find Lyophilized nads+ recently and QSC has been out of stock for months. Wuhan Eusana has decent price on lyophilized nads + but they are higher on other peptide prices. Hate to pay shipping for just an order of NADs. Been holding off placing an order anywhere cant seem to catch all the peps I want available at the same time from the same company without paying a lot more.

Seems to be harder to find Lyophilized nads+ recently and QSC has been out of stock for months. Wuhan Eusana has decent price on lyophilized nads + but they are higher on other peptide prices. Hate to pay shipping for just an order of NADs. Been holding off placing an order anywhere cant seem to catch all the peps I want available at the same time from the same company without paying a lot more.
is their nad 3rd party tested?