Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Id say there's a 98% chance you're wrong. Saying you don't feel anything doesnt work around here. He'll reship if its under 95% pure I'm sure. Send it to Jano...
Hey man I hope you’re right. I’ve been around for a while I am very in tune with the effects of everything I use. But for sure, I could be wrong I’m just reporting initial experience.

Check his posts they are all Chinese apologetics focusing on his igf1 scores coming back good. Oxytocin is commonly used to fake Gh bc it does raise igf1 scores. Smh it’s not looking good bc this is the second new member I’ve found running apologetics for Chinese companies.

Edit: while I was typing this iris had just commented about his posts too. Ima hold off on sigma just bc of all the deception. Didn’t they say they had a US warehouse and then say later they shipped from china? It’s prob just qsc shit that they are drop shipping. I’ve got an excel sheet showing qsc tests from jano from 4th quarter last year and about 30% of their products were significantly underdosed and of those about 5% were not the right chemicals entirely.
Hey, yeah, it's a bit of dodgy pushing members towards certain sources and also certain products, that much is clear. Maybe they think that disguising as women makes it easier to rope westerners in. Idk.
Not sure what you are saying about the 2023 Excel sheet and qsc. I am very new to all this. I read here that they did have issues with quality, in the past, but it seems that those concerns have been addressed, from what i see here now.

Odd response when following-up on my order: “Dear, I am sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. Due to the recent warehouse explosion abroad, the package has been cleared, but USPS has not picked up the package.”

Warehouse explosion? Hmmmmmm

Odd response when following-up on my order: “Dear, I am sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. Due to the recent warehouse explosion abroad, the package has been cleared, but USPS has not picked up the package.”

Warehouse explosion? Hmmmmmm
Lmao all I can picture is Chuck Norris waking away while a warehouse is exploding on his background.

Would like to see variance testing (multiple tablets) on orals. Well it's cool they have orals. I haven't checked testing but if each compound comes in a specific color that'll make it easier. Can't comment on the mt1 I got from them bc have only used pt141 and the timing/ predictability of when and how strong the '@ full mast' thing was too much for me anyways. But with the mt1 I'm taking baby doses (.25 - .5 daily and over last 2 weeks have noticed only been in sun couple hours and only couple days and I'm getting to that tan (like this dude is getting sun time fo real for real bronzed out look).
Also don't know how people function on even the lowest dose dnp bc crazy half life and I get extremely irritable when body temp so high yet not sweating profusely out of every pore (I do shit opposite... I see why this is a compound to use during cold winter months).
I only have 1 other source I've tried dnp from (bc I don't really need fat burners just curious affects and if can feel full / gargantuan and not skinny fat). Also other source might be closer to 100 mg and this source closer to 200 or 200+. But I took 2 pills 1st day from other source then 3 the next... Needless to say I felt like was running on bout 5 % (I'm lethargic). This source took 1 1 day and was irritable like Almost felt like gonna hurl (bc when overheat my stomach goes against me ... Found this out taking kratom (and fuck kratom bc withdrawals horrid almost like Suboxone shit)).
Hgh deals and maybe even less iu options I'd like to see so that I know a mistake didn't happen as likely. Just a review that they did send product and were labeled... Hoping hgh becomes top priority and I can stock up when appropriate timing occurs. I know taking a day or 2 off then sleeping an extended amount of time (24 hr recoup and live in dream world ) then not eating before taking a vial of hgh (10iu-12iu) depending on testing the cts was felt like brand new again. Hgh wasnt from this source but just an idea if don't 'feel' shit.
Fast, sleep, then take double normal dose and see if feel hands tingling as arms feels engoirged and kinda like weighing hands down to side as they tingling and have to shake em. Crazy how much goes into this. Hopefully this source can keep up stock, good t/a, and get a solid 10iu hgh option that can do bulk deals or something for customers that buy regularly or are trying to see if this source compares to similar 1s with a more secure feeling bout problems being felt with. I'm also thinking if could do promo (like 6iu batch same price as 10iu) then I'd be tempted to try to to compare. Could also do a side by side picture progress comparison of different sources hgh to compare or 6iu vs 10iu or whatever just to have visuals to gauze at. (Hgh just an example and I may be way out there but even idiots have ideas sometimes and it's a start a more knowledge person can add to to make better).
Igf des progress pictures of weak body parts could be another option (don't have to show off tattoos or what not, just the after gym pump pictures over weeks months of new source/ product / change in dosages)... If nothing else could give members chance to ask ?s if other variables affecting results. Good day to all.... Hope everyone is striving for goals/ look/ bring up weak points and not as much bout bragging rights of their connects. Any ideas welcome.

Hey, yeah, it's a bit of dodgy pushing members towards certain sources and also certain products, that much is clear. Maybe they think that disguising as women makes it easier to rope westerners in. Idk.
Not sure what you are saying about the 2023 Excel sheet and qsc. I am very new to all this. I read here that they did have issues with quality, in the past, but it seems that those concerns have been addressed, from what i see here now.
Maybe I can post it here lemme check…

Yep, see below attachment.

It gives you a good idea of how all these vendors run their operations. It seems like there’s deliberate low dosing going on - perhaps they have a system to low dose a certain percentage - and when they don’t have something in stock, they’ll either put a wrong chemical in or nothing at all. Qsc didnt do too bad, and cool achieve didn’t do as good as they’ve been hyped up to be (still the best next to peptide sciences).

Also I saw in another forum a member statedi that SigmaAudley was likely one of two previously disgraced vendors operating under a new name:

If I were to guess though, they’re prob getting their stuff from qsc, so prob just as reliable.

Attachments

• Peptide Testing Information 10-2023 - 2023 Test Results.pdf
    167.7 KB · Views: 65
Check his posts they are all Chinese apologetics focusing on his igf1 scores coming back good. Oxytocin is commonly used to fake Gh bc it does raise igf1 scores. Smh it’s not looking good bc this is the second new member I’ve found running apologetics for Chinese companies.

Edit: while I was typing this iris had just commented about his posts too. Ima hold off on sigma just bc of all the deception. Didn’t they say they had a US warehouse and then say later they shipped from china? It’s prob just qsc shit that they are drop shipping. I’ve got an excel sheet showing qsc tests from jano from 4th quarter last year and about 30% of their products were significantly underdosed and of those about 5% were not the right chemicals entirely.

That’s not true at all. I’ve never Seen HGH test for oxytocin. HGH is cheap to make, if you neglect quality

It gives you a good idea of how all these vendors run their operations. It seems like there’s deliberate low dosing going on - perhaps they have a system to low dose a certain percentage - and when they don’t have something in stock, they’ll either put a wrong chemical in or nothing at all. Qsc didnt do too bad, and cool achieve didn’t do as good as they’ve been hyped up to be (still the best next to peptide sciences).

Also I saw in another forum a member statedi that SigmaAudley was likely one of two previously disgraced vendors operating under a new name:

If I were to guess though, they’re prob getting their stuff from qsc, so prob just as reliable.
First it was fake, now it’s 99%+ from QSC but they’re also a disgraced vendor on a post with zero replies?

Using gh for years yet you don’t know the difference between generic and named brands?

Brother, you might actually be retarded

(And a liar)

I’m all for testing to confirm but you’re just spewing pure nonsense

Last edited:
Would like to see variance testing (multiple tablets) on orals. Well it's cool they have orals. I haven't checked testing but if each compound comes in a specific color that'll make it easier. Can't comment on the mt1 I got from them bc have only used pt141 and the timing/ predictability of when and how strong the '@ full mast' thing was too much for me anyways. But with the mt1 I'm taking baby doses (.25 - .5 daily and over last 2 weeks have noticed only been in sun couple hours and only couple days and I'm getting to that tan (like this dude is getting sun time fo real for real bronzed out look).
Also don't know how people function on even the lowest dose dnp bc crazy half life and I get extremely irritable when body temp so high yet not sweating profusely out of every pore (I do shit opposite... I see why this is a compound to use during cold winter months).
I only have 1 other source I've tried dnp from (bc I don't really need fat burners just curious affects and if can feel full / gargantuan and not skinny fat). Also other source might be closer to 100 mg and this source closer to 200 or 200+. But I took 2 pills 1st day from other source then 3 the next... Needless to say I felt like was running on bout 5 % (I'm lethargic). This source took 1 1 day and was irritable like Almost felt like gonna hurl (bc when overheat my stomach goes against me ... Found this out taking kratom (and fuck kratom bc withdrawals horrid almost like Suboxone shit)).
Hgh deals and maybe even less iu options I'd like to see so that I know a mistake didn't happen as likely. Just a review that they did send product and were labeled... Hoping hgh becomes top priority and I can stock up when appropriate timing occurs. I know taking a day or 2 off then sleeping an extended amount of time (24 hr recoup and live in dream world ) then not eating before taking a vial of hgh (10iu-12iu) depending on testing the cts was felt like brand new again. Hgh wasnt from this source but just an idea if don't 'feel' shit.
Fast, sleep, then take double normal dose and see if feel hands tingling as arms feels engoirged and kinda like weighing hands down to side as they tingling and have to shake em. Crazy how much goes into this. Hopefully this source can keep up stock, good t/a, and get a solid 10iu hgh option that can do bulk deals or something for customers that buy regularly or are trying to see if this source compares to similar 1s with a more secure feeling bout problems being felt with. I'm also thinking if could do promo (like 6iu batch same price as 10iu) then I'd be tempted to try to to compare. Could also do a side by side picture progress comparison of different sources hgh to compare or 6iu vs 10iu or whatever just to have visuals to gauze at. (Hgh just an example and I may be way out there but even idiots have ideas sometimes and it's a start a more knowledge person can add to to make better).
Igf des progress pictures of weak body parts could be another option (don't have to show off tattoos or what not, just the after gym pump pictures over weeks months of new source/ product / change in dosages)... If nothing else could give members chance to ask ?s if other variables affecting results. Good day to all.... Hope everyone is striving for goals/ look/ bring up weak points and not as much bout bragging rights of their connects. Any ideas welcome.
Dude chill on the DNP. Your Brain is fried. Post is almost impossible to comprehend any information out of it.

Chill with the HGH paranoia. It's just one guy saying he doesn't feel it and another one who is doing HGH for the first time.

Also most probably this comes from the same source as QSC. Its just another reshipper team.

Na the lists are identical to SRY & Changland. If anything they are just another drop shipper of the same production facility they all use. Although prices are quite a bit higher than SRY, Changland and JY pharma

Na the lists are identical to SRY & Changland. If anything they are just another drop shipper of the same production facility they all use. Although prices are quite a bit higher than SRY, Changland and JY pharma
I'd rather pay extra to not deal with a retard like chrispowders lol.

OK.
I am sure I come late to the party and everyone has already figured this out, but I have only come across what you write here, yesterday.
Melissa, I think you are as much a "woman" as Tracy is, right?
I don't know whether you hail from the same country but, considering the penchant of Chinese men to pretend they are women, in this kind of setting, it's plausible.
I don't know if you are an alt account but, if so, it's likely admin wouldn't be able to find out, as you wouldn't do an Axle Lab-style job.
You certainly have an agenda.
You like you hgh, huh? So much of it. Sorry to hear Qsc's hgh is really bad for you. However, you got good results with Sigma's. Nice one.
I am putting this here just in case I post something in the women's only forum and you decide to come push some hgh, over there.
But I am sure you wouldn't. You are too busy expertly brewing Sustanon (thanks for letting us know that Qsc's raws of that are no good, either. They give you so much pip. Maybe Sigma's is better. You should try it out).
Have a cool weekend.
I had both raws. I mentioned also in a comment that the pip was coming from to long storage of the test E powder and i didnt heated enoug. Resolved the problems. Also hgh from qsc feels like same from sigma audley