hb l-carnitine inquiry

Bacteriostatic saline or just regular sterile saline?
Regular sterile saline doesn't have benzoyl alcohol in it, I would not use that personally. If the saline you have has benz alc you are good to go.

Worth investing in some pure benzoyl alcohol as you only need a tiny bit and can make a lifetimes supply of bacteriostatic water.

Regular sterile saline doesn't have benzoyl alcohol in it, I would not use that personally. If the saline you have has benz alc you are good to go.

Worth investing in some pure benzoyl alcohol as you only need a tiny bit and can make a lifetimes supply of bacteriostatic water.
i just have 0.9% bacteriostatic sodium chloride injection USP from pfizer canada 9 mg / 10mL (9mg / ml) and bacteriostatic water for injection USP from pfizer canada.

Someone on the internet told me using the 0.9% bacteriostatic sodium chloride injection USP would ruin the shelf stability but I need second internet opinions cause I don't know shit

i just have 0.9% bacteriostatic sodium chloride injection USP from pfizer canada 9 mg / 10mL (9mg / ml) and bacteriostatic water for injection USP from pfizer canada.

Someone on the internet told me using the 0.9% bacteriostatic sodium chloride injection USP would ruin the shelf stability but I need second internet opinions cause I don't know shit
Hi there.
Have you reached any decision if 0,9 bacteriostatic sodium chloride is good to go?

Injectable L-Carnitine probably isn't worth the effort. I've used it with no discernible effect. Kurt Havens did an episode on it and came to the same conclusion, but unfortunately YT pulled it down.

Before you go through the effort of making it and injecting it once a day, which is a literal pain in the ass, I'd challenge you to find some literature that supports its use.

One is a saline solution and the other is regular bac water. Regular bac water does have 0.9% BA in it. You should use regular bac water.

Injectable L-Carnitine probably isn't worth the effort. I've used it with no discernible effect. Kurt Havens did an episode on it and came to the same conclusion, but unfortunately YT pulled it down.

Before you go through the effort of making it and injecting it once a day, which is a literal pain in the ass, I'd challenge you to find some literature that supports its use.
You have to follow the correct protocol.

I’m 85 kg, so I had to inject 800mg per day for 14 days during the load phase.

After the load phase, I am injecting 400mg per day.

Not everything that is beneficial to your body has a discernible “feelz” to it.

You have to follow the correct protocol.

I’m 85 kg, so I had to inject 800mg per day for 14 days during the load phase.

After the load phase, I am injecting 400mg per day.

Not everything that is beneficial to your body has a discernible “feelz” to it.

I ran 600mg a day for several months and saw no benefit to strength or nutrient partitioning.