Displacement volume of anavar?

bruhbroboi

Hey yall, attempting my first oral suspension and I know there are calculators for homebrew displacement, but what about displacement for anavar suspended in OraPlus? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You don’t need to know the displacement. Blend your var with a portion of your suspension vehicle in a glass pestle & mortar. Transfer that to a bottle you’ve pre calibrated & marked to the total volume of finished suspension you want & then add more vehicle until you each that calibrated mark. Give it a damn good shake.

Sorted.

Shake well before each use.

Edit: I’ll upload a compounding training vid showing this method & procedure for you tomorrow mate.

You don’t need to know the displacement. Blend your var with a portion of your suspension vehicle in a glass pestle & mortar. Transfer that to a bottle you’ve pre calibrated & marked to the total volume of finished suspension you want & then add more vehicle until you each that calibrated mark. Give it a damn good shake.

Sorted.

Edit: I’ll upload a compounding training vid showing this method & procedure for you tomorrow mate.
I figured I was probably overthinking it. Much appreciated!

I figured I was probably overthinking it. Much appreciated!
Maybe …. but that’s better than underthinking mate! Eg most people still think “just add raws to Ora & shake bro” will give you a homenised suspension. In actuality it’s just as likely to lead to clumping of raws, even if you can’t actually see them easily.

Sorted.

Excellent summary.

View: https://youtu.be/lkJuiKgioEY?si=JHC0htKFZEUeBq72

good review video @bruhbroboi

Key terms to know in this game...

triturate
levigate
geometric dilution

Last edited:

Sorted.

This is exactly how I was taught.. good shit

Thanks for the advice yall! I had a glass mortar otw, but the person I bought it from broke it, and I dont have time to wait for another one , so I pressed and rolled the piss out of what I had on a hard surface, and measured .75g per 30ml bottle, placed 15ml in each boston round bottle, funneled in the anavar, closed and shook vigorously, then topped off with 15ml and shook again. I made some labels just for funsies and this is what I ended up with!

Attachments

• 17102940298036739495110296841258.jpg
    17102940298036739495110296841258.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37

Sorted.

Is it as simple as 1g = 1,000mg for all orals?

The displacement is almost negligible with orals in small batches. A margin of error is acceptable even by pharmaceutical companies standards and they can't get 100% accuracy 100% of the time. The odds of most people having the actual equipment to get that accurate is even less.

Did I leave all my gains on the table because a batch of Anadrol was 49.5mg vs 50.5mg? Is my dick going to be less hard on only 18.9mg of Tadalifil? If you're that paranoid about not getting enough add 5% extra or buy pharma grade and lose sleep over their acceptable margins of error.