How to Reduce Injectable Carnitine Pain?

EricJ123

Brewed my own batch 500mg/ml and damn it bites! I'm using BAC water, Bulk supplement L-Carn and of course .22 filter.
Do I need to add in some Baking soda? What brand of carnitine powder have you had success with?

Brewed my own batch 500mg/ml and damn it bites! I'm using BAC water, Bulk supplement L-Carn and of course .22 filter.
Do I need to add in some Baking soda? What brand of carnitine powder have you had success with?
should be carnitine base.. any other kind will burn
also check the PH most likely your brew is very acidic

i make it around 8.5 - 9 it works for me, Zero pip even done subq
Think if you make to big of a batch and it sits on the shelf to long the PH can change? I usually make large batches and notice that after about a month or more I start to notice more pip then when I first brewed it.

Think if you make to big of a batch and it sits on the shelf to long the PH can change? I usually make large batches and notice that after about a month or more I start to notice more pip then when I first brewed it.
Hmm I made a 250ml batch 3 months ago and still pip free so I don't know what to say about that.... check the PH and see
I didn't even store in the fridge...

Hmm I made a 250ml batch 3 months ago and still pip free so I don't know what to say about that.... check the PH and see
I didn't even store in the fridge...
I don't either but good advice I'll have to check the PH again. Thanks!

I've got some ph strips showing up today. How do you change the pH level? Sodium bicarbonate? Do you have a ratio you use?
Most people use baking soda so yes that would work but I and some others use what pharmacies use and that is Sodium Hydroxide. You can find the pellets on Amazon if you wanted to go that route.

I've got some ph strips showing up today. How do you change the pH level? Sodium bicarbonate? Do you have a ratio you use?
yeah i used baking soda last time and the ratio was about 10% baking soda to carnitine raw. but will depend on your raws PH so add a little, test and keep going until desired PH