How saturated can you make homebrewed injectable L Carnitine?

Me too. That doesn't change the ph though
All I could say is it could be many other factors including how you react to certain substances. I was afraid from all of the things I heard about Modafinil potentially giving users migraines but I never got any headaches from it.

All I could say is it could be many other factors including how you react to certain substances. I was afraid from all of the things I heard about Modafinil potentially giving users migraines but I never got any headaches from it.
I have used amino asylums carnitine with 0 issues. Just saying.

I've heard some guys going as high as 1.000 mg/ml but I wouldn't do that even if my life depended on it. My max is 500 mg/ml, when heated it can go through a 27g needle without leaving any lumps at all.

4 ml of 250 mg/ml will absorb waaay faster and better than 1 ml of 1.000 mg/ml.

I have used amino asylums carnitine with 0 issues. Just saying.
I am coming back to this to say that I had acidic issues with my first batch that I tried so I ran it again through a micron filter. This was my second time running this batch through a micron filter and I had to use several due to the filter clogging up each time. It might go back to my original question of how saturated can I make L Carnitine or be another factor that can't be explained unless I look more into it.

I injected the same first batch that I had problems with and so far after an hour, I have little to no bad side effects to speak of. Maybe it might be due to the saturation or due to other parts of the actual powder that makes it feel the way it does.

Edit: This was my second batch not first as my first was the least saturated while this one was the most. I am probably going to say that I can get up to 70 mg/ml.

I am coming back to this to say that I had acidic issues with my first batch that I tried so I ran it again through a micron filter. This was my second time running this batch through a micron filter and I had to use several due to the filter clogging up each time. It might go back to my original question of how saturated can I make L Carnitine or be another factor that can't be explained unless I look more into it.

I injected the same first batch that I had problems with and so far after an hour, I have little to no bad side effects to speak of. Maybe it might be due to the saturation or due to other parts of the actual powder that makes it feel the way it does.

Edit: This was my second batch not first as my first was the least saturated while this one was the most. I am probably going to say that I can get up to 70 mg/ml.
These other source like amino asylum and pinnedaminos brew it at 400-600mg/ml with little to no pip.

These other source like amino asylum and pinnedaminos brew it at 400-600mg/ml with little to no pip.
I was going to chime in about PA’s version. Now they’re “Project Aminos”, but I have their 900mg l carn and it’s super smooth. Their FB page comments seem like they are shutting down shop in the near future, maybe they would share the l carn recipe if someone emailed.

I brew mine at 500 mg/ml with zero pip. Some people do experience pip for the first few times but after that your body develops the enzymatic machinery that makes it absorb super quick. It even flows through my 27g needle although very slowly.

How long have you used Lipi MIC &v the benefits you've noticed?
I have wanted to give it a go but i do like to use GW-501516 & L-carnitine (allegedly GW needs plenty of L-carnitine).
Plus L-carnitine is supposed to have some sort of AR "unregulattion" properties (idk if true).
Unregulattion? It causes AR Unregulattion. So that's a plus

What is the ideal PH for the finished solution? Looking to brew some soon and would like to be prepared to adjust if needed
Ph is measured from 0 acidic to 14 base or alkaline. 7 would be the best ph. It is considered neutral and blood is 7 I personally would have a target range of 5.5 to 8.5. The rx version hydrochloric acid is used at 1%. You can use acetic acid or citric acid as well. Or if you need to increase ph sodium bicarbonate is an option.

So I made a batch of L-carnitine at 500mg/ml
Heated it at 50 degrees C
And filterd with a .22 micron, Nylon bottle top filter.
Used 1%BA and Distilled water.
Was really quick and easy and it has held perfectly fine.
It looked like the raw L-carnitine base powder was turning to a liquid state just sitting in the media vial before I added the BA and Distilled water.

So my next batch will definitely be made at 600mg/ml to see if it holds. If it holds good I'll try 700mg/ml on the batch after that.

I currently use 1000mg injectable a day. It helps keep the fat away and I have been able to dial back the Arromasin considerably. Which may be the receptor up-regulattion.

I wonder if the AR receptor Up-regulation will stay even after stopping the use of L-carnitine?

If so then u could maybe, get away with using more AAS without more sides like estrogen increases?

So I made a batch of L-carnitine at 500mg/ml
Heated it at 50 degrees C
And filterd with a .22 micron, Nylon bottle top filter.
Used 1%BA and Distilled water.
Was really quick and easy and it has held perfectly fine.
It looked like the raw L-carnitine base powder was turning to a liquid state just sitting in the media vial before I added the BA and Distilled water.

So my next batch will definitely be made at 600mg/ml to see if it holds. If it holds good I'll try 700mg/ml on the batch after that.

I currently use 1000mg injectable a day. It helps keep the fat away and I have been able to dial back the Arromasin considerably. Which may be the receptor up-regulattion.

I wonder if the AR receptor Up-regulation will stay even after stopping the use of L-carnitine?

If so then u could maybe, get away with using more AAS without more sides like estrogen increases?
how did it go?

do you have to add sodium bicarb at high concentrations?