Injectable proviron

Long read, you pop a few addies with that Proviron? LoL
This is interesting for sure. Interested in possible long term effects and reliability of dosage amounts with injectable as you mentioned
Interested enough to add some mesterolone raws to my next order list lol

LOL. Nice catch! I do have ADHD , and take meds.

Since I’ve started gear this year (and TRT before that ) I’ve dialed down my amph meds quite a bit. With test I lowered my meds. Once I added primo I noticed a massive boost in dopamine. So much so that I was getting super fatigued thru the day. With adhd folks, stimulants are sedating instead of stimulating. I’m taking 1/3 of the daily stimulants now on cycle that I used to take before any gear

the DHT compounds I’ve found exceptionally beneficial for my mental state.

I’ve also found great benefits in appetite suppression especially late in the day when meds are wearing off an hunger would begin to creep in.

Even a shot of 5 mg winstrol IM gives.a great boost of dopamine. Would micro dose it if it weren’t so toxic. Once I drop off cycle and get to cruise /TRT level with my test (150) I’m interested in long term use of these dht compounds both for muscle anabolism , keeping dry etc.

i should also add thet NPP for me is a bloody disaster. It absolutely nukes my dopamine. So much so fhat even on amph meds AND winstrol I have full blown adhd. Plus even tirzepatide dose doesn’t do anything to suppress appetite when I tried NPP . And this was on only 30-50 mg EOD. I only saw the studies about deca after I stopped; how it down regulates dopamine; there’s also a study about how giving nand to rats prevents them from getting a peak in dopamine pleasure following either taking coke or food. Absolutely scary to me as a person who’s got a messed up /deficient dopamine system.

The main thing I’d want to know is how long term use of dopamine affecting AAS can change dopamine receptors or anything long term. I’d have to check if there are long term studies on that. We have lots of clinical data for usage of amphetamine meds , which have been around for a very long time and are fine for most adhd people long term , when used as prescribed. There’s no habit forming , or tolerance. In fact we often forget to take our meds unless we set a reminder. many ignorant docs and pharmacists think that ADHD folks are just drug seeking junkies but we just take it to be normal.

Proviron is a fantastic compound to have on hand. Don’t have to cycle it. Feeling a bit bloated ? Mood a bit down? Libido a bit meh ? Proviron for a day maybe two and BOOM. You’re back in business.

Mast is a compound i am yet to try. From what I’ve read it’s got second highest affinity to dopamine receptors (second to winstrol).

For a long term TRT+ stack or a cruise stack I’d like to experiment with

Test
Primo (for anabolic benefits without having to increase test)
HCG (to keep some e2 and ball size )
And a sprinkle of Mast to maintain some dryness, boost dopamine (not sure if a TRT dose or , say 200-250 primo would give enough dopamine boost, but maybe 200 mast on top would do it )

For me lipids management long term is the deciding factor if I can cycle or cruise with a compound. I’m on statins , which prevent LDL formation , so keeping HDL damage to a minimum is something I’ll have to experiment w doses (on Mast)

LOL. Nice catch! I do have ADHD , and take meds.

Since I’ve started gear this year (and TRT before that ) I’ve dialed down my amph meds quite a bit. With test I lowered my meds. Once I added primo I noticed a massive boost in dopamine. So much so that I was getting super fatigued thru the day. With adhd folks, stimulants are sedating instead of stimulating. I’m taking 1/3 of the daily stimulants now on cycle that I used to take before any gear

the DHT compounds I’ve found exceptionally beneficial for my mental state.

I’ve also found great benefits in appetite suppression especially late in the day when meds are wearing off an hunger would begin to creep in.

Even a shot of 5 mg winstrol IM gives.a great boost of dopamine. Would micro dose it if it weren’t so toxic. Once I drop off cycle and get to cruise /TRT level with my test (150) I’m interested in long term use of these dht compounds both for muscle anabolism , keeping dry etc.

i should also add thet NPP for me is a bloody disaster. It absolutely nukes my dopamine. So much so fhat even on amph meds AND winstrol I have full blown adhd. Plus even tirzepatide dose doesn’t do anything to suppress appetite when I tried NPP . And this was on only 30-50 mg EOD. I only saw the studies about deca after I stopped; how it down regulates dopamine; there’s also a study about how giving nand to rats prevents them from getting a peak in dopamine pleasure following either taking coke or food. Absolutely scary to me as a person who’s got a messed up /deficient dopamine system.

The main thing I’d want to know is how long term use of dopamine affecting AAS can change dopamine receptors or anything long term. I’d have to check if there are long term studies on that. We have lots of clinical data for usage of amphetamine meds , which have been around for a very long time and are fine for most adhd people long term , when used as prescribed. There’s no habit forming , or tolerance. In fact we often forget to take our meds unless we set a reminder. many ignorant docs and pharmacists think that ADHD folks are just drug seeking junkies but we just take it to be normal.

Proviron is a fantastic compound to have on hand. Don’t have to cycle it. Feeling a bit bloated ? Mood a bit down? Libido a bit meh ? Proviron for a day maybe two and BOOM. You’re back in business.

Mast is a compound i am yet to try. From what I’ve read it’s got second highest affinity to dopamine receptors (second to winstrol).

For a long term TRT+ stack or a cruise stack I’d like to experiment with

Test
Primo (for anabolic benefits without having to increase test)
HCG (to keep some e2 and ball size )
And a sprinkle of Mast to maintain some dryness, boost dopamine (not sure if a TRT dose or , say 200-250 primo would give enough dopamine boost, but maybe 200 mast on top would do it )

For me lipids management long term is the deciding factor if I can cycle or cruise with a compound. I’m on statins , which prevent LDL formation , so keeping HDL damage to a minimum is something I’ll have to experiment w doses (on Mast)
This is extremely interesting to me as I have ADHD as well. I self-medicated for years and had a prescription for adderall.
When partying, a huge rail would give me couch lock lol
It wasn’t until I started using AAS that everything changed for me.
I haven’t self-medicated with anything at all or taken any ADHD meds for years, also no alcohol or nicotine, which was a major challenge but major improvement.
I do have episodes that last for weeks at a time seems like.
Interesting about NPP I am having that issue in higher doses that I’m running now. Didn’t even think of it. I get stuck reading and researching when my ADHD is going strong. Obsessively to the point of being unhealthy
I think my natural dopamine is nuked but I would like to learn how to possibly regulate it better with more natural ways
I tried peptides like Semax and Selank but didn’t notice much improvement. Not to say there wasn’t, just that I didn’t notice.
Mast is a compound that I also haven’t tried yet but it’s in the plan for the next blast.

This is extremely interesting to me as I have ADHD as well. I self-medicated for years and had a prescription for adderall.
I haven’t self-medicated with anything at all or taken any ADHD meds for years, also no alcohol or nicotine, which was a major challenge but major improvement.
Interesting about NPP I am having that issue in higher doses that I’m running now. Didn’t even think of it. I get stuck reading and researching when my ADHD is going strong. Obsessively to the point of being unhealthy
I think my natural dopamine is nuked but I would like to learn how to possibly regulate it better with more natural ways
I tried peptides like Semax and Selank but didn’t notice much improvement. Not to say there wasn’t, just that I didn’t notice.
Mast is a compound that I also haven’t tried yet but it’s in the plan for the next blast.
Masteron is great. I include it in all of my blasts. I don’t get hair loss so it’s all benefit and no sides for me. Great drug, just as you described proviron but has a huge impact on how my physique looks.

Honestly I prefer masteron to primo. And I have taken primo at high doses, 1000mg a week and it definitely works but it’s a lot of oil and a lot of money.

Masteron is great. I include it in all of my blasts. I don’t get hair loss so it’s all benefit and no sides for me. Great drug, just as you described proviron but has a huge impact on how my physique looks.

Honestly I prefer masteron to primo. And I have taken primo at high doses, 1000mg a week and it definitely works but it’s a lot of oil and a lot of money.
Shit @y777 you got me thinking really hard about ordering some raw proviron and trying this myself. Sounds great and so much more efficacious than oral proviron, and cost effective. Brilliant man good work

Shit @y777 you got me thinking really hard about ordering some raw proviron and trying this myself. Sounds great and so much more efficacious than oral proviron, and cost effective. Brilliant man good work

Thanks man. This is huge for me. I had ordered a little bit of a few different compounds this year that I started experimenting with gear. Wa shocked how useful and effective Proviron was. And now knowing that the tiniest order can last you almost ten years if you’re running oral equivalent of 100mg daily.

I don’t handle addy well. Amphetamine molecule is quite nuanced. Dextroamphetamine is super potent and too much nukes motivation etc. can make you autistic even. I’ve found racemic amphetamine to be very nice. (50/50 dextro and Levo amph; Adderall is 70 dex/30 lev). Problem w addy is with XR half rhe beads release at once and other half in four hours. So you get half the payload dumped and a spike mid day. Not as smooth.

Just pinned my first Mat-P dose. 100 mg. More alertness. Very subtle. I guess I need to see the ester bleed out into my system. Proviron kicked in sooner.

I'm interested in salank. Can you expand on your experience.... short hijack
I used Selank first. I didn’t have a log at the time, like I do now, so the dose would just be a guess but I did a lot of research and I used whatever the recommended dose and dosing schedule was. I added Semax for a couple months towards the end.
There wasn’t any profound effects or changes that I noticed but that’s not to say that they weren’t effective because I do believe they had a positive effect. I didn’t notice anything negative at all.
With some peptides there can be effects that I would call a negative. Like BPC-157 I used very successfully to heal a chronic knee injury and another time to heal a bad strain in my forearm from lifting. Although I find BPC-157 and TB-500 highly effective I wouldn’t just run BPC without a definite injury I wanted to heal because of its effects on caffeine and preworkout, rendering them completely ineffective when I’m taking BPC.
Nothing like that I noticed with with Selank or Semax. Definitely didn’t have any negative effects on mood.
I am thinking about running them again and paying attention more to subtle changes
At least Selank

Sorry to derail a little. Ordering some mesterolone after the 8th for sure.

Sorry to bounce an old thread but just wondering how you got on with the oral proviron and if it's efficacy waned or you had some other issues with it?

Hi. Thanks a lot for catching this! This was definitely a typo. I only used BB and and castor oil.

After 2.5 doses pinned I must say that I am VERY pleased with this. Holding up quite nicely. Guys , titrate this well. I’ve taken 50- 75 of Proviron per oral (I just swallow the raws ) and this 20mg/ml concentration feels quite potent. Yesterday I did AM and PM administrations of 3 mg a piece Second one definitely knocked me out. I tend to get knocked out when I take meds that heavily spike my dopamine levels.

I’ve done both shallow IM into delt subq into ab fat and both get absorbed quite well. All of it pinned with 30g half inch slin pin. Quite surprised that castor oil was this smooth. Because of the concentration I’m only drawing 0.10 or 0.15 cc. I suspect that I’d be cursing the viscosity of the oil if i had to wait for a larger volume to fill the slin pin.

What i don’t know is how much the viscosity of the oil affects the half life of the compound but I remember seeing literature on test formulations getting some extension when brewed in castor oil.

I think this maybe why the evening dose felt a bit stronger to me — the morning dose was probably still active , or at least somewhat active that there was overlap

Based on the Bayer literature saying that the oral bioavailability is 3% when 3mg is the equivalent of 100 mg, right ? I haven’t done more than 75 per day before so yesterdays pins should be the equivalent of 200 mg total? I’ve seen guys post in forums about getting the brewed concentration higher than 20-25 but why would you want to? The bioavailability difference is so massive. Pretty decent pump this morning and I’m yet to hit the gym. Arms feel like I took winstrol lol. Minus the feeling that there’s poison coursing thru my veins and liver lol. I suppose this is what Masteron must feel like. (I’m yet to try that compound )

Huge fan of Proviron. Not just for the drying and physical or libido boost. It’s just a wonderful drug to have in the tool box. If your mood is crap for whatever reason you can pin this and have a lift - same day. Not like waiting for an antidepressant to kick in or something. Now, granted it’s not a replacement for SSRIs ; Proviron is IIRC acting primarily on dopamine receptors but sometimes that’s sufficient.

I saw a post that said Proviron boosting effects (can’t recall if this is mental or sexual ) seem to wear off or taper off after a couple of weeks. Not sure if that’s the drug itself or just the nature of dopamine receptors and how our body works. We get used to high dopamine and have to take it down a bit so that’s worth noting.

But the mental improvement is something I’m interested in comparing for long term sustainability especially when comparing to primo and mast. When in TRT+ or cruise mode.

Apologies for stepping into a potential new thread but this is now an interesting comparison. M

From long term use , comparing , say injectable Proviron and Masteron. Primo is more anabolic than either so it’s not a good comparison.

first question tho at I’d want have answered is how do sides or long term health damage compare with injectable vs oral Proviron

3 mg injected vs 100 mg oral. Just going off Bayer 3% indicated bioavailability
- is this a fair comparison once we get some field bro reports? Does 3mg injected give you the same mental and physical effect as 100 mg oral or is it more or less than 100?

- how would the sides scale? I’m not familiar with any long term affects of Proviron use. I suppose anything that affects dopamine receptors can affect them negatively. I’m gonna assume that this would be the same after bioavailability is equalized. Lipids maybe a different story ? Granted one would need to get bloods done etc etc but we know that some compounds are harsher on lipids when taken orally, simply because cholesterol is made primarily in the liver. So does taking injectable Proviron make the lipids effect negligible when doing these 1-3 mg per day administration a ?

- long term use of Masteron vs injectable Proviron. I’ve not tried mast yet but what I’ve seen guys post is that the physical effects of Masteron primarily noticeable at 400+ per week. So what would be a good comparison to Proviron for TRT+ dosing. 200 mast per week? Maybe 350 (100 eod or is that approaching a low cycle dose ?). So what’s the affect of 200 mast weekly vs the 3 mg daily Proviron ? I am primarily concerned with lipids. That seems to be the most common side effect. Specifically HDL

- mast 200-300/wk vs Proviron injectable 3 mg daily hair effects. This is highly personal and it would have many potential variables. For example is the user on 5aR drugs ? Not because fin/dut blocks these two steroids but because you’d nuke your natural DHT and thus you have less overall DHT floating around and potentially hitting your hair. Is the user running any hair protocols like topical

Interesting. Do you still use it?

Back