Injectable superdrol SCIENCE/Experiences

I've been using oral superdrol PWO only for 2 weeks. I have a good amount of experience with the oral version, I haven't used injectable before.

40mg/ml injectable superdrol just arrived today.

Does anyone have any experience with the injectable version?

For example, thoughts on PWO timing/dosage/half life/strength compared to the oral version etc...

If I pin it pre-workout with my daily test shot with MCT carrier oil, will this affect the absorption? should I do it separately?

I really like superdrol, the only side effect I experience is hypoglycemia. (that means its hella strong, so it is what it is)

I've been using anadrol with it as well.

I thought u were Test only guy...

Anyway, it's some strong shit. Be careful that 40mg/ml might be too intense and give you very bad side effects. Start with like 20mg at most. Inject once per day, no matter when. It's more stable than oral version.

id start at 6-12mg preworkout and see how your response is.

Remember that the oral bioavailibility of superdrol is 50%, vs 100% with injectable.

It will indeed act like a rapid acting oral with no ester, bypassing first pass metabolism in the liver though, so there are some pros and cons there, like perhaps not getting certain metabolites and not stressing the liver as much as oral administration.

Oh, ok, sorry, I’m mistaken, hormones suspended in oil behave the same as oral hormones…..got it. Learn something new, they say.
If there's no ester, it works immediately ;)

The only real downside is the short half life. Would be cool to have superdrol cyp or something like that. Probably would die of kidney failure pretty quick though lol.