Injectable vitamin B12 experiences

amazonas

We all know vitamin B12 declines with age, and that the bioavailability of oral is horrible. So I recently got my hands on some injectable vitamin B12 dosed at 1000mcg/ml just to try it out. My blood work shows I'm in the mid-range at 450 (reference range 200-700), but I would like to have my levels in the upper range.

Is 1000mcg once a week enough or what dosages do you guys prefer?

We all know vitamin B12 declines with age, and that the bioavailability of oral is horrible. So I recently got my hands on some injectable vitamin B12 dosed at 1000mcg/ml just to try it out. My blood work shows I'm in the mid-range at 450 (reference range 200-700), but I would like to have my levels in the upper range.

Is 1000mcg once a week enough or what dosages do you guys prefer?
you need to do a loading phase then you can taper it down. Start out with 1ml every week for 3 weeks then you could do 1ml every other week for 3 more injections then after that maybe 1ml every 3 weeks to maintain. after loading phase take a blood test and see what your numbers are. This is what the way i was told to take it back in the day.

you need to do a loading phase then you can taper it down. Start out with 1ml every week for 3 weeks then you could do 1ml every other week for 3 more injections then after that maybe 1ml every 3 weeks to maintain. after loading phase take a blood test and see what your numbers are. This is what the way i was told to take it back in the day.
did you get blood work to see at what levels that put you at?