Injectable yk11

I am about to add injectable yk11 on to my current cycle I plan to use it preworkout only on chest days as that is a lagging body part and then daily on the last 4 weeks of cycle.
I am interested if any of you have tried it. How long does it take to kick in? What was your dosage? How did you feel on day 1? Also what was your source? Am not asking for sources I already have my vials ready to go. The reason you might include the source is because it may not be a very reputable or trusted source. I will update you guys in what I experience tomorrow going to be taking 10mg 1 hour preworkout.

10mg is a substantial dose for injectable. Thats a starting oral dose. Consider backing down a bit.
Thanks for your input bro, as of right now am going to keep it at 10 since am not going to be taking it everyday only 2-3x a week. I was going to run 10mgs daily last 4 weeks of cycle but after your comment I will do 5mg instead.

Update: after the workout honestly I didn’t notice much strength, the pump was very “hard” definitely felt a little bit of a difference in that and my shoulders were also a little bit stronger on the lateral raises. Overall it’s really not that strong shoulders and traps looked a little bit fuller. I believe you’d have to take this daily to actually see a huge difference like how people talk about it. We shall see as I continue dosing 2-3x a week.

Can I ask what's the carrier liquid for your injectable YK? I've been meaning to try it. The one I can buy is in polyglycol solution.

Given that it's meant to be a myostatin inhibitor I would have thought the results would be slow but steady long term growth rather than any "feel good" effects.

Can I ask what's the carrier liquid for your injectable YK? I've been meaning to try it. The one I can buy is in polyglycol solution.
I’m trying to imagine what it feels like to inject PEG and I do not wish to find out.

Given that it's meant to be a myostatin inhibitor
Yeah, it’s ‘meant to be’ a lot of things, none of which have ever been shown. It’s a steroid. That’s it. There’s nothing about it that’s special beyond the fact that it’s a decently strong oral steroid that sits in a legal grey area.

Given that it's meant to be a myostatin inhibitor I would have thought the results would be slow but steady long term growth rather than any "feel good" effects.
It is in Mct oil, I wouldn’t inject glycol because it can cause some issues with joints etc. I’ve heard it’s really bad.
As to your second statement, I agree. But I have read so many reviews of people claiming it was insane. Honestly I think it should be run daily to see it’s effects. But I did notice a little bit from it on th me first day. We will see as I continue pinning 2-3x a week, and we will compare to dosing every day at the last 4 weeks.

The only study I could find on this was a mouse study testing it for muscle sparing on mice infected with e.coli.

They did get a positive result (YK11 retained much muscle mass compared to control group) but that result would have been the same whether the mechanism of action was really inhibition of myostatin or if it's just an anabolic steroid that's pretending to be a SARM.

Update injected 20 mg this time, still nothing much in terms of strength. Again traps and shoulders looked fuller with a better pump. I think a better idea would be to do a low dose like 5mg daily for 4-6 weeks we shall see. I might try doing it before the last 4 weeks of cycle just because I am extremely curious.

Any report?
If your on a cycle already it doesn’t do anything it is not selective to the androgen receptor so it would not work because all the other steroids are already on the receptors. If you are on a low dose of trt it will give you insane gains. If your looking to add something to a cycle my opinion is that anadrol is the best.

Back