Injecting into a vein?

BuckEighty

Just finished pinning 1cc test e into my left glute, and started coughing almost immediately after withdrawing the needle. I aspirated successfully, but my question is this - is it possible that I moved the needle into a vein after I aspirated? There was a good amount of blood when I withdrew the needle.

Just finished pinning 1cc test e into my left glute, and started coughing almost immediately after withdrawing the needle. I aspirated successfully, but my question is this - is it possible that I moved the needle into a vein after I aspirated? There was a good amount of blood when I withdrew the needle.
Yes it is always possible. Where was your injection site? It is no longer in medical practice to aspirate as it is very uncommon to hit a vein.

Yes it is always possible. Where was your injection site? It is no longer in medical practice to aspirate as it is very uncommon to hit a vein.
Upper outer quadrant of left glute. Not sure if I should do another pin right now, because isn't the test useless when injected into a vein?

Upper outer quadrant of left glute. Not sure if I should do another pin right now, because isn't the test useless when injected into a vein?

The oil is in your body it's not useless. If the oil is under your skin then your body will absorb it. If you hit a vein just follow my sure fire 5 step program
Step 1: try not to bleed on the good towels that your girlfriend/wife likes cause then she won't like you
Step 2: go lay down in the feddle position in the bathtub
Step 3: embrace the dooming feeling of death
Step 4: realize you probably won't die so put down the phone 911 isn't neccasary like you original thought
Step 5: get out of the tub play it off cool like nothing happened

You are deep into the muscle. The test isn't bunk because you hit a vein. That just doesn't make sense. What causes you to cough is the oil most of the time. You won't need to inject again.
Thought I read somewhere that it's wasted if injected into a vein. Good to know that's false. Really didn't want to have to pin again bc I'm getting bloods done on Friday and don't want inaccurate results. Thanks for your help!!

The oil is in your body it's not useless. If the oil is under your skin then your body will absorb it. If you hit a vein just follow my sure fire 5 step program
Step 1: try not to bleed on the good towels that your girlfriend/wife likes cause then she won't like you
Step 4: realize you probably won't die so put down the phone 911 isn't neccasary like you original thought
You forgot to go lift a heavy ass weight

Got a good kick out of this, thanks :). I will say that I was briefly terrified when I read step 3 at first lol. The bleeding stopped after a few seconds, maybe I just nicked a vein.

It is no longer in medical practice to aspirate as it is very uncommon to hit a vein.

Let's not substitute BRO PRACTICE for medical practice bc aspiration remains the MEDICAL standard of care, for the very reason the OP likely experienced.

Well actually the OP probably went thru a vessel upon inserting the needle and the contents (now being under a higher pressure than the venous system surrounding it) found their way into that same vessel after the AAS was injected.

Consequently although direct intravascular injections are rarely "deadly" they are certainly best avoided, especially with OIL based products such as AAS, and that's why the ONE SECOND required for aspiration REMAINS THE MEDICAL STANDARD OF CARE!

Last edited:
Got a good kick out of this, thanks :). I will say that I was briefly terrified when I read step 3 at first lol. The bleeding stopped after a few seconds, maybe I just nicked a vein.

That is most likely exactly what happened. No big deal until you do it with Tren which is no big deal either but it is hard to convince oneself of that during the 3 minutes you are coughing up a lung.

Let's not substitute BRO PRACTICE for medical practice bc aspiration remains the MEDICAL standard of care, for the very reason the OP likely experienced.

Well actually the OP probably went thru a vessel upon inserting the needle and the contents (now being under a higher pressure than the venous system surrounding it) found their way into that same vessel after the AAS was injected.

Consequently although direct intravascular injections are rarely "deadly" they are certainly best avoided, especially with OIL based products such as AAS, and that's why the ONE SECOND required for aspiration REMAINS THE MEDICAL STANDARD OF CARE!
Thanks for the explanation, doctor. As a "man of science" (engineer here), I always like to know what happened and why.

And yes, I plan on continuing to aspirate!

I wish you'd teach me how to pin, Dr. Jim. I thought about just closing my eyes and jab the needle in. Jk jk :p

Can't wait to join in the fun!
Thank you @RodgerThat for giving me the 5 steps to follow in case of hitting a vein:eek:

I wish you'd teach me how to pin, Dr. Jim. I thought about just closing my eyes and jab the needle in. Jk jk :p

Thank you @RodgerThat for giving me the 5 steps to follow in case of hitting a vein:eek:

The best part is this is a tried and true 5 step program by yours truly! I believe I've done it 5-7 times now and each time I know I'm not going to die (except the first time) but yet I still crawl into the tub, probably should stop pinning my veiny quads but they are so damn convenient to hit while sitting on the porcelain thrown!

I was taught how to do IM injections at a medical facility and on occasion do it for people in need and yet I still pin veins, guess it just sucks to suck some days.

I would think considering the dose needed at your stage of the game a subq injection is likely to be fine IMO

Last edited:
I see your beginning to show the immaturity and bellicose attitude that's a part of 20 year olds who are foolish enough to cycle AAS.
It is an actual legitimate question, there are a large number of pharmaceutical drugs that are designed for this intake... you, as a medical professional or past professional should know that with the advance in technology and the want for this, it could happen. I was hopping you could provide insight! (P.s. it was also supposed to be a joke, but some people don't always get that, and I apologize for the 'apparent' immaturity)

It is an actual legitimate question, there are a large number of pharmaceutical drugs that are designed for this intake... you, as a medical professional or past professional should know that with the advance in technology and the want for this, it could happen. I was hopping you could provide insight! (P.s. it was also supposed to be a joke, but some people don't always get that, and I apologize for the 'apparent' immaturity)

I always imagine dr Jim as a very brazen and rash version of Sheldon from the Big Bang theory, who seems to have the answers but doesn't always understand the context in which its asked.

Back