Injecting two compounds at once?

ozman88

Sorry if this comes off as stupid but what is the most efficient way you guys have injected two compounds in the same window of time? I’ve only dabbled with test and some orals but am looking to mix in some primo of the same ester. Is it best to just fill two separate injections in different syringes or any tips on how to do it in one go. Thank you :)

Pin 1ml test 1ml NPP-

Draw oil #1. Pull test to ~1.3ml, push back in to 1ml. Should have pushed all air out of syringe before getting to 1ml. It not, draw farther past 1.3ml and try that. Once you have 1ml in your syringe and NO DEADSPACE in barrel and needle, stick in NPP. Draw to 2ml and stop.

Rocket science bro

Also this was just asked and gets asked often.

If you have questions like this, you also have a TON of other questions lol I’d learn how to use the search feature and also spend some time reading a bunch of different threads

Don’t get caught up in mixing esters, they don’t have to be the same ester to be compatible, this is the reason Sustanon can exist. It’s just advisable to not mix oil based and water based compounds together, it can be done but I don’t suggest it.

Also this was just asked and gets asked often.

If you have questions like this, you also have a TON of other questions lol I’d learn how to use the search feature and also spend some time reading a bunch of different threads
Thank you and that’s my fault. I apologize for being an askhole. Thank you for the straight forward response as well.

Don’t get caught up in mixing esters, they don’t have to be the same ester to be compatible, this is the reason Sustanon can exist. It’s just advisable to not mix oil based and water based compounds together, it can be done but I don’t suggest it.
The choice of the same ester is just to keep the levels steady on my MWF pin schedule unless that also doesn’t matter too much either lol.

The choice of the same ester is just to keep the levels steady on my MWF pin schedule unless that also doesn’t matter too much either lol.
It doesn’t matter what esters you pin together, you just have to follow the dosing schedule for the shortest ester. You can pin a long ester every day if you want, some guys do. It’s common to mix say: NPP with Test C but you have to follow the schedule for the half life of the NPP, not the Test C.

It doesn’t matter what esters you pin together, you just have to follow the dosing schedule for the shortest ester. You can pin a long ester every day if you want, some guys do. It’s common to mix say: NPP with Test C but you have to follow the schedule for the half life of the NPP, not the Test C.
Appreciate you :)

2 draw needles
2 syringes
1 injection syringe
(hypothetically 1ml of test and 1ml of mast)
draw 1ml of test with 1syringe/draw needle #1
Draw 1ml of Mast with other syringe/draw needle #2

remove needle from syringe #1

insert other syringe/needle #2 into other syringe #1(make sure you pull back enough so there is air in the syringe

Do not press the 2nd syringe so hard it is sealed and air can escape and it wont force plunger out of syringe #1

Inject 2nd syringe(that still has draw needle) into 1st syringe that has no syringe

after its combined. attach draw needle to syringe #1. and inject into desired location

2 draw needles
2 syringes
1 injection syringe
(hypothetically 1ml of test and 1ml of mast)
draw 1ml of test with 1syringe/draw needle #1
Draw 1ml of Mast with other syringe/draw needle #2

remove needle from syringe #1

insert other syringe/needle #2 into other syringe #1(make sure you pull back enough so there is air in the syringe

Do not press the 2nd syringe so hard it is sealed and air can escape and it wont force plunger out of syringe #1

Inject 2nd syringe(that still has draw needle) into 1st syringe that has no syringe

after its combined. attach draw needle to syringe #1. and inject into desired location
Honestly this method sounds super straight forward as well to keep it from cross contaminating the vials. Appreciate it my man