• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Insaiyans chuckle hut: where smiles are born

Replace north Philly with southie and that could be my post

I'm below the Mason Dixon so I dont get the reference, assuming it's a different kind of cheese steak?

Lol...its just a weird thing me and coworker have noticed on certain trains between philly and nyc. The last time, I sat next to a moderately decent looking girl. Everytime she shifted or stood up, the overwhelming smell of tainted pussy/stale browneye would fill the area. I could taste it...like i could open my mouth and bite the smell mid air...:rolleyes:

Lol...its just a weird thing me and coworker have noticed on certain trains between philly and nyc. The last time, I sat next to a moderately decent looking girl. Everytime she shifted or stood up, the overwhelming smell of tainted pussy/stale browneye would fill the area. I could taste it...like i could open my mouth and bite the smell mid air...:rolleyes:
oh god, I just threw up a little. I'm also changing my post. That smell would be from the ladies on the west side of rt93 in South Boston, specifically melnea Cass Blvd and mass ave (lovingly known as methadone mile). The southie girls i had mentioned are on the east side of rt93. They are generally going to be found wearing Bruins gear and holding a bottle in a brown bag.

oh god, I just threw up a little. I'm also changing my post. That smell would be from the ladies on the west side of rt93 in South Boston, specifically melnea Cass Blvd and mass ave (lovingly known as methadone mile). The southie girls i had mentioned are on the east side of rt93. They are generally going to be found wearing Bruins gear and holding a bottle in a brown bag.
Theres a methadone mile in Newark, NJ on Frelinghuysen Ave....same exact set up they got going...that place will get you high even when you're sober...

I need to come check out Boston and go to a red sox game. Once all that white shIt is gone of course :)

I need to come check out Boston and go to a red sox game. Once all that white shIt is gone of course :)
Yeah man, it's a wicked fun place. Tons of history, nightlife, culture (whatever the fuck that is?), sports, all that shit. I know a dude up that way I can put you in touch with lol

7349.jpg

sketch-1521761283408.png
That day you get called out for walking around at work strapped like John Wayne!! An office girl complained that I carry. Says i am intimidating and it scares her that I carry. Wtf is intimidating about a 250# dude, juiced up and naturally aggressive who happens to carry a handgun?:mad::mad::mad: the owner and I got a good laugh out of it, figured you guys might as well.

View attachment 87532
That day you get called out for walking around at work strapped like John Wayne!! An office girl complained that I carry. Says i am intimidating and it scares her that I carry. Wtf is intimidating about a 250# dude, juiced up and naturally aggressive who happens to carry a handgun?:mad::mad::mad: the owner and I got a good laugh out of it, figured you guys might as well.
Nice, my wife just joined the NRA.... she said since everyone is boycotting she will support

View attachment 87532
I made a delivery to Amazon the other day. I was parked eating my lunch. The yard guy came up to me telling me I had to leave because I was blocking a parking space. He was training a new yard bitch. I said I'm busy right now I'll be done soon. He got all crazy saying he was gonna call the cops and this isn't Walmart lol...

Here's the funny part. I say I'm not leaving until im done. He pats the side of my truck where the name is and says "I sure hope you enjoyed working for these people because you've pulled your last load for them" LMFAO!!!!! I said really? He said yep just wait until I call and tell them what you did. So I say hang on... I hand him a business card and say here's the owners information. So he pulls out a pen and says what's your name. I gave it to him and he almost got through writing my first name when he realized my name matches the truck and business card!! His face was priceless. I said yep that's right I am the owner. Lol

He walks away saying he's calling the cops in 5 minutes and my time started 2 minutes ago lol. I finished eating and then left. Never saw a cop:confused::eek: