Insanely hard to push down a 2 ml syringe vs an insulin syringe. Why?

amazonas

I have forever been using 0.5ml test 0.5 ml primo to fit perfectly in an insulin syringe pinned 3x a week (300mg test e / 150 mg primo).

Now i wanted to up my primo dosage a it because i want to lower my estrogen, and i had to switch over to a syringe bigger than 1 ml, so i bought a quality 2 ml syringe. I only increased my primo by 0.3 ml but with the new syringe im pressing hard as fuck and it's barely injecting.

The insulin syringe is smooth, it's over with in 15 seconds. But for this i have to inject for a minute straight and with full force.

This can't be real. Is the difference so big between the pressure on an insulin syringe and a 2ml syringe? It's just 0.3 ml extra.

Larger barrel draws easier, pins harder. Smaller one can generate more pressure.

Physics bro. Either warm it up, swap to larger needles, or pretend it’s a finger workout.

Edit: smallest I’ll go on 3ml syringe is 25. If I warm it up I can do 27g, but I’m lazy.

What’s the size of the pin? It takes x pressure to move oil thru an orifice of y diameter. The larger the surface area of the plunger the more force need be applied to reach that pressure (force per unit area). As said above, physics. It’s a bitch. Larger plunger area will require a larger pin.

Screenshot_20230223_141522_Drive.jpg

Just to build off other posts. You have 4 knobs for a given needle length...

1. Viscosity ----> temp of oil
2. Q ----> inject slower
3. Ds ----> 2nd power dependence
4. d ----> 4th power dependence

So you get a lot of leverage with needle guage or barrel diameter.

You can use the above equation for reasonable sensitivity analysis as you plan out various dosages.

I would always wonder if some company have 1.5ml needles insulin like maybe with a little more witdh but in general shape like insulin needle

Thanks for some great replies. It makes sense. I've been using 29g half inch needles, now I'm gonna try to switch over to 27g 3/4 inch and see how much it helps.

Thanks for some great replies. It makes sense. I've been using 29g half inch needles, now I'm gonna try to switch over to 27g 3/4 inch and see how much it helps.
It's still going to be hard. It takes me about 15 seconds to push 2cc of mct test and primo through a 25g on a standard 3cc syringe.

It flows through super easy when I'm just doing trt with a 27g and a 1cc syringe

I would always wonder if some company have 1.5ml needles insulin like maybe with a little more witdh but in general shape like insulin needle
It's the width that's the problem. The larger the bore, the harder the push. We used to have this problem choosing brake master cylinders for racing applications on our race bikes. Dudes would automatically order the largest bore they could find becybigger is better right? Wrong, you'd get a rock hard lever and shit braking power

During a blast I prefer to stick to a smaller 27g slin pin and do more frequent pins rather than less pins with a larger needle. I find rotating often and pinning less oil in varied locations easier on my muscles.

I can't stand doing slow pins with tiny gauges and cramping my damn hand up trying to push the plunger in.

6 CC 23 gauges. 22 gauge if I am in a hurry.

I can't stand doing slow pins with tiny gauges and cramping my damn hand up trying to push the plunger in.

6 CC 23 gauges. 22 gauge if I am in a hurry.
Whoa Nelly!! You are the MAN!! That takes some balls.................