Insightchem DNP - US

The biggest problem with DNP overdose and misuse is that most have not done the leg work before consuming this compounds. It is widely used now and there are lots of articles on how to safely use it. Conciliator and Heretic posted so much information about it here and other forums like Pro Muscle.

All people have to do is do a little bit of reading, not even an hour and they will find out the fallacies and misinformation regarding all dnp and other “killer” compounds.

Damn, it’s already 2024, that’s two decades and still people regurgitate the same shit people used to say back when Dinitro is still around with his potent caps.

The biggest problem with DNP overdose and misuse is that most have not done the leg work before consuming this compounds. It is widely used now and there are lots of articles on how to safely use it. Conciliator and Heretic posted so much information about it here and other forums like Pro Muscle.

All people have to do is do a little bit of reading, not even an hour and they will find out the fallacies and misinformation regarding all dnp and other “killer” compounds.

Damn, it’s already 2024, that’s two decades and still people regurgitate the same shit people used to say back when Dinitro is still around with his potent caps.
I've done like 3 dnp cycles in my life, its been great. I get shredded so quick its like within the blink of an eye, but the problem is people think if I take more than I lose more, without realizing the dangers of such a mentality. Imagine how smart the average person is, now realize 50% of all people are dumber than that person

Nutraburn has a thread on this site. Crazy how hot it makes me = makes me irritable
Like 'why you so sensitive' (stressing each syllable of sensitive)
Like when I've taken it have to say 'it shouldn't be like this'
Can complain too much bout how hot and humid God made it today so try to trick my brain and say 'you know what; fuck it!' turn this shit up (fuck it take another insecticide pills)
Don't care what it says on the bottle I call them "light your motherfucking ass up homeboy' pills
Saying all this I've only taken them a few times and prolly should wait til it's cooler than 95° and 95% humidity
And I really don't have much fAt left to lose and only noticed how thin my skin was and how strong my sweat glands can be

I've done like 3 dnp cycles in my life, it’s been great. I get shredded so quick it’s like within the blink of an eye, but the problem is people think if I take more than I lose more, without realizing the dangers of such a mentality. Imagine how smart the average person is, now realize 50% of all people are dumber than that perso

There is a guy on here that posted just this week. Said he took 1 gram was puking and some other symptoms. He hasn’t messaged back since.. Fairly certain he either dead or in hospital. Shit is volatile

I've done like 3 dnp cycles in my life, its been great. I get shredded so quick its like within the blink of an eye, but the problem is people think if I take more than I lose more, without realizing the dangers of such a mentality. Imagine how smart the average person is, now realize 50% of all people are dumber than that person

Has
Has anyone bought from this company and can care to give a review? Would anyone be interested in a review of them if I buy? I can use my credit card to buy dnp from them, has anyone seen this before
has the package touched down yet brother ?

Received it yesterday (Wednesday), just forgot to post it here. Came in a big box for a small bottle. Its a small plastic bottle that looks like it got yellowed from the inside out, it looks like the one on their website. I counted out 30 capsules, so did not miss any. Its packed all the way in the bottle.

Took one and felt hotter than usual, but will do a cycle and respond with full results.

@

Tr3nbal0n3

Received it yesterday (Wednesday), just forgot to post it here. Came in a big box for a small bottle. Its a small plastic bottle that looks like it got yellowed from the inside out, it looks like the one on their website. I counted out 30 capsules, so did not miss any. Its packed all the way in the bottle.

Took one and felt hotter than usual, but will do a cycle and respond with full results.

@

Tr3nbal0n3

Best of luck brother