Insulin pens - Any takers? (Canada only)

Mr.Capricious

Subscriber
I have 9 Solostar Lantus pens I received from my diabetic father in law a while back because I planned on trying HGH+Insulin combo, but insulin freaks me the fuck out.

Instead of using it i procrastinated and they are going to go bad in several months (05/23 and 07/23). So if someone wants to offer gear, money or even a couple handjobs for it I'll take whatever, it's going to sit here and go bad anyways cause I'm too much of a pussy to use insulin, so I would rather post it and get no offers than let it sit here and go bad and not even try to get rid of it.

Its always been refrigerated and I can ship it in a lunch pale with ice packs inside or something savvy. I only feel comfortable shipping within Canada.

Ps. I let my wife do the meso paper cause she wanted to be involved (Hence why it looks so "Girly")

Attachments

• received_3413922038845211.jpeg
    received_3413922038845211.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 39
  • received_1413503142796037.jpeg
    received_1413503142796037.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Might be difficult to offload these because in most provinces, if not all of Canada, you can walk into a pharmacy and just ask to buy insulin without a prescription.

I did not know this, thank you very much for informing me, had no idea!
Might be difficult to offload these because in most provinces, if not all of Canada, you can walk into a pharmacy and just ask to buy insulin without a prescription.
for the usa also? I love insulin very much. but my friend who used to buy me had a prescription, but now she has gone to live in another state. insulin is the most anabolic drug - I use only 3-4 units with meals.

How
for the usa also? I love insulin very much. but my friend who used to buy me had a prescription, but now she has gone to live in another state. insulin is the most anabolic drug - I use only 3-4 units with meals.
How's your results with 3-4iu per meal? How soon did you see results?

How

How's your results with 3-4iu per meal? How soon did you see results?
I eat exclusively clean food. insulin works synergistically with anabolic steroids. growth hormone and insulin together is the highest level. but I only use test, tren, insulin, and sometimes I can add anavar. with every meal and insulin injection, you are eternally strong and visually large in size. fullness of the muscle keeps all the time. 3-4 units are enough with a meal. many use from 10 units, but I think it makes no sense. I use insulin twice a day

I eat exclusively clean food. insulin works synergistically with anabolic steroids. growth hormone and insulin together is the highest level. but I only use test, tren, insulin, and sometimes I can add anavar. with every meal and insulin injection, you are eternally strong and visually large in size. fullness of the muscle keeps all the time. 3-4 units are enough with a meal. many use from 10 units, but I think it makes no sense. I use insulin twice a day
This shit got me huge and full but you lose it just as fast once you stop IME

Best way to use insulin is with a glucometer, safety first. Going into a hypoglycemic state is not fun at all and could potentially send you into a coma. With a meter, you can dial in the dose you need based on your diet and body function.

The 10 units is, and I'm giving a calculated guess, would be because of the big meals they'd take, filled with carbs and such. That dose could kill ya if you're on a low carb diet

Best way to use insulin is with a glucometer, safety first. Going into a hypoglycemic state is not fun at all and could potentially send you into a coma. With a meter, you can dial in the dose you need based on your diet and body function.

The 10 units is, and I'm giving a calculated guess, would be because of the big meals they'd take, filled with carbs and such. That dose could kill ya if you're on a low carb diet
Why create such a situation? i use insulin as nutrient transport

Trade went on smoothly. Well respected in my eyes, easy and friendly communication. Got exactly what he was offering.

An honest and a stand-up guy. Definitely recommend for trading.

Thank a whole bunch :)

Trade went on smoothly. Well respected in my eyes, easy and friendly communication. Got exactly what he was offering.

An honest and a stand-up guy. Definitely recommend for trading.

Thank a whole bunch :)
Likewise, Tubal shipped quickly, good communication and I recieved what we agreed upon; packaged nicely. Would love to trade again in the future!