Intl. Package At Local PO For Weeks?

Trendigo

Had an international package hit my local post office 2.5 weeks ago. Still hasn’t showed.

Probably wouldn’t be wise to waltz up there and ask about it right? I contacted the vendor to see if they can help me out but I'm assuming this one’s a loss. Domestic only from now on I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_2874.jpeg
    IMG_2874.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 14
Had an international package hit my local post office 2.5 weeks ago. Still hasn’t showed.

Probably wouldn’t be wise to waltz up there and ask about it right? I contacted the vendor to see if they can help me out but I'm assuming this one’s a loss. Domestic only from now on I guess.

I was shitting my pants the first time I went to the post office to pick up a pack of gear. It went fine but definitely not judging if you choose not to.

TLDR no one is waiting for you to sign for or ask about a package. That's not how it works. It's proof of NOTHING. If I got some random delivery why WOULDN'T I sign for it??

Maybe it's a present. Or something I ordered and forgot.

It's fkng weird not to sign.

Controlled deliveries just require the package with contraband to be brought into the house so they have probable cause to search. If they had enough to get a search warrant without it they would have already. They can hand it to you, or leave it and watch from a distance, or just put a tracker in it and wait for it to be brought inside. But that signature stuff is only in the movies.