Intra Nasal NAD+

parrypippin

Hey, so I want to make my own NAD+ intranasal spray to save on costs.

I've found a source I want to copy,
The ingredients say Bacteriostatic NaCL
(0.1% methyl paraben).
So from my understanding, they've used saline water and instead of benzyl alcohol to make it bacteriostatic, they've used methyl paraben?

Also, anyone come across usp grade (or similar grade) methyl paraben?

I can only find cosmetic grade.

Thanks bud, is there anything I need to mindful of when making this? Or is it as simple as sticking it all in a beaker and stirring?

What syringe filter material do you use for this? I've got nylon66 and pdfv or whatever it's called.

(0.1% methyl paraben).
So from my understanding, they've used saline water and instead of benzyl alcohol to make it bacteriostatic, they've used methyl paraben?

What NAD+ ingredients are you putting in?

Does NAD + have the same/similar bioavaliavility than IV? Or whats the difference?

Because i for sure prefer to snort something than to inject it.

(0.1% methyl paraben).

Did you manage to do the NAD solution ? My NAD powder from bulksupplements doesnt seem to dissolve in water at 100mg/ml and most solution I see online is at 300mg/ml so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Did you manage to do the NAD solution ? My NAD powder from bulksupplements doesnt seem to dissolve in water at 100mg/ml and most solution I see online is at 300mg/ml so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.
No I didn't get round to making in the end so can't answer that I'm afraid!

The only way to get the NAD to properly dissolve in water is by using this, or something similar: Mini Vortex Spinner
Thanks. Does it have to be PH balanced to some extent ? When I measured it was ph 3, which would burn, I added 250mg NaOH to 3g NAD and 27ml water but it turned yellow then orange and went to ph 12+ (I managed to burn myself with that) so I assume that ruined the whole solution.
I was able to do GSH solution this way, but I have no chemistry knowledge.

Thanks. Does it have to be PH balanced to some extent ? When I measured it was ph 3, which would burn, I added 250mg NaOH to 3g NAD and 27ml water but it turned yellow then orange and went to ph 12+ (I managed to burn myself with that) so I assume that ruined the whole solution.
I was able to do GSH solution this way, but I have no chemistry knowledge.
I hated chem class too. But anecdotally, when I use 500mg of NAD I add 4ml of sterile water and 1 ml of NAOH and that brings me to about 5.5-6 PH level… not sure if that will help but I can’t do the concentration / PH calcs either