Intro ATWAR

ATWAR

Greetings from the north, nooorth..

Traning all my life, making steroids for a couple years, been on other forums last six.

There you cant talk about raws much or homebrewing/lab enviroment. Hoping there is a higher "roof" for discussion here.

See my source here so i got a good feeling i found a good place to talk about current stuff and quality and changes in this life style.

My idea around making gear, traning and nutrition is kind of diffrent, atleast not "oldschool", everything i write is from my experience. That does not mean it will fit anyone but ME. Took me a year to figure out.

In the brewing process i use high grade products with minimal amount of bb/ba witch is the only soulvents i use. The right combination of the oil is more important, ex. for test ent i use 1% ba and 4% bb to make 400mg/ml.

A chemist tough me hes process and after that i devolped my own trough expriments.

Many thanks to Kai on YT who got me looking into making gear and how the potency really is diffrent from pre-made gear that usully sits for years.

Hope to find few good guys in here, im excited to be here.

Best regards

ATWA-R

Hey man, welcome to the forum. Interesting intro, I think you will find more than a few interesting guys and topics here. Hopefully you will like it here and good luck to you!

Thank you, glad to hear, i would like to write more, but cant, ill hang back for a while and feel the pulse here, look around, see what fly and what do not around here.