Intro

jedbartlet

Hey all,

I'm a 38 year old guy, been lifting since I was 15 when I started playing rugby in school. Fitness has always been a huge part of my life and has helped me manage a lot of ups and downs in life. I took a 3 year hiatus from my usual gym workouts when I started up a new consulting business in 2021 and relegated myself to 1-2 gym visits a week and focused on just maintaining some level of fitness. Since 2021 I've become a father to two great boys and now that I'm not working insane hours to get a new business going I've gotten back into working out at my old pace since February of this year. I'm no longer running my prior amounts but between having been off for so long and muscle memory I'm doing pretty good with reasonable amounts of test and primo. My dad maintained an active lifestyle despite working crazy hours and this was a huge part of the reason I got into working out. I want my kids to have the same view of fitness and diet growing up that I was lucky enough to have.

I've been lurking here for years but made an account last year, figured I'd post something in terms of an intro.