Introduction - New From IL

BigCake

Hi Everyone,

I am new to TRT, I just started last year. I used Male Excel from an ad I saw. The Doctor had no problem prescribing me TRT at age 36 because I took the blood droplet sam[les at the end of a very hard work day (Construction) and wound up with 350 ng/dl.

The doctor prescribed:
Thyroid medication - Do not remember eact dosage
Clomiphene Citrate - 45mg once daily for what i was told as "testicular health"
Test Cyp 200mg/ml - first dose was 15 units (30 mg) daily sub Q, but raised to 20 units (40 mg) daily.
Doc suggested - OTC DHEA at 100 mg daily.

This was great but was just too expensive at $400-$600 every two months with all meds and subscription. I wound up meeting a gym friend that hooked me up with way better prices and I have been continuing the TRT with clomid, but no thyroid med.

That's a little about me. Nice of you all to have me.

Sound like that doc took you for a ride, I get tested every 6 months and prescribed 200mg split into 2 shots a week for a fraction of what your spending. You can even get your insurance to pick the cost up these days.

Sound like that doc took you for a ride, I get tested every 6 months and prescribed 200mg split into 2 shots a week for a fraction of what your spending. You can even get your insurance to pick the cost up these days.
Yeah, I was surprised to prescribed all of those medications upon the first e-visit, but he had me convinced that he knew what he was doing. Anyways I was glad to take the ride and get started on getting my hormones more balanced as I feel great!