ironlion-lab

Revised Meso Vetting Questionnaire.

Picture of production facility is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

Ironlion can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity?

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @ironlion?

Please provide your responses.

GH questionnaire coming later.

Evidence to support claim? See previous post with questionnaire. Not established yet.
They have an impeccable track record on asf, with quarterly jano testing dating back 5 years. I wouldn't have offered to do serum testing for them if I didn't know their history. Not established on here yet, but from what I've seen it appears that at the very least they test every batch and share the results openly. Now I haven't used the product yet so I can't vouch for potency and assumed effectiveness, but I will be sure to share in the coming weeks.

Are you running their GH @PaintDrinker ?
They are an international source so could be another week or so until it lands. But I know a little bit about these guys and how they run their op. They ship orders to the US first and then have their local distributors ship to you domestically, almost guaranteeing you will get your international shipment. If something goes wrong, they reship. I think it would be cool if other international outlets followed this protocol.

Revised Meso Vetting Questionnaire.

Picture of production facility is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

Ironlion can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity?

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @ironlion?

Please provide your responses.

GH questionnaire coming later.
Now I do fully support this request and would also be very happy to see a response here.

They have an impeccable track record on asf, with quarterly jano testing dating back 5 years. I wouldn't have offered to do serum testing for them if I didn't know their history. Not established on here yet, but from what I've seen it appears that at the very least they test every batch and share the results openly. Now I haven't used the product yet so I can't vouch for potency and assumed effectiveness, but I will be sure to share in the coming weeks.

They are an international source so could be another week or so until it lands. But I know a little bit about these guys and how they run their op. They ship orders to the US first and then have their local distributors ship to you domestically, almost guaranteeing you will get your international shipment. If something goes wrong, they reship. I think it would be cool if other international outlets followed this protocol.

Thank you

Evidence to support claim? See previous post with questionnaire. Not established yet.
IL has been posting HPLC's. They also update those tests periodically. As far as personal experiences, their HGH has been some of the best quality I've used. They usually test with zero dimer. I get great sleep without the nasty side effects.

Generally takes less than 2 weeks but the hurricane could be slowing things down

IL has been posting HPLC's. They also update those tests periodically. As far as personal experiences, their HGH has been some of the best quality I've used. They usually test with zero dimer. I get great sleep without the nasty side effects.
Thanks for the info and your personal anecdote. I am interested in a quality GH vendor and can't wait to hear back on the questionnaire.

A quality GH vendor would be doing sterility and endotoxin reporting on each batch in addition to current metrics everyone shares (mgs, purity, dimer). Hope IL can get with the program.

Thanks for the info and your personal anecdote. I am interested in a quality GH vendor and can't wait to hear back on the questionnaire.

A quality GH vendor would be doing sterility and endotoxin reporting on each batch in addition to current metrics everyone shares (mgs, purity, dimer). Hope IL can get with the program.

For anyone to get on board with this, it would be a game changer for them.
People will notice and care this is being implemented, when others are not doing it.
The expense incurred would come back tenfold.

Back