ironlion-lab

Tea tree oil or tea seed oil ?

I searched meso and I think I’ve seen tea seed oil mentioned as a carrier for a brand before but then I also saw janoship comment on something that said anyone who uses tea tree oil would guarantee to cripple them and send them to the ER

@ironlion what is the carrier oil you use for the oils
Tea seed oil, sometimes we say tea oil simply, sometimes, we say tea tree oil,
in fact it is tea seed oil
Thanks

Tea seed oil, sometimes we say tea oil simply, sometimes, we say tea tree oil,
in fact it is tea seed oil
Thanks

Can you show us some pics of your finished oils? I wouldn’t mind trying a different carrier oil besides MCT

But please explain why tea seed oil was determined as your carrier of choice.

Have you been using tea seed oil since 2009?

Can you show us some pics of your finished oils? I wouldn’t mind trying a different carrier oil besides MCT

But please explain why tea seed oil was determined as your carrier of choice.

Have you been using tea seed oil since 2009?
I use to only use MCT as well. One thing I will say is Tree Seed Oil is much smoother, the MCT oil seems to be a bit thicker. Even if I'm blasting, and doing big injections, I don't get pip with Tree Seed Oil.
987cf24f-596f-4eaa-b40d-0b095b59307d-1_all_7060.webp

I use to only use MCT as well. One thing I will say is Tree Seed Oil is much smoother, the MCT oil seems to be a bit thicker. Even if I'm blasting, and doing big injections, I don't get pip with Tree Seed Oil.
View attachment 298276
Thanks for the pic. Those might be the worst labels I’ve ever seen from a large scale manufacturer as a member stated these guys were. 33 dollars for test c and that’s the label I’m getting ? Orange duct tape?

What’s the tea seed oil shelf life? What’s the expiration date on the current batches of oils? Would be helpful to know.

Found this pic on eroids. are there two iron lion lion labs ?

Attachments

• IMG_2262.webp
    IMG_2262.webp
    172.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the pic. Those might be the worst labels I’ve ever seen from a large scale manufacturer as a member stated these guys were. 33 dollars for test c and that’s the label I’m getting ? Orange duct tape?

What’s the tea seed oil shelf life? What’s the expiration date on the current batches of oils? Would be helpful to know.

Our lab made hgh , all kinds of peptides, igf-1lr3.

Our raw factory make anabolic/steroid raws.

We get HCG,HMG,EPO from the original facotry , we don't make them in our lab.

Regarding injectables/ oil , for we don't make it , we begin to cooperate with one company before , we supply anabolic/steriod raws to them and they make oil for us and we sell it, when we found the quality is not ok , we stopped sellling it until we find the current cooperator and we use the new simple labels to differ that black labels, we think great quality is important, labels is not important, if labels can help differ items easily, we think the labels is great.

Regarding expiration date, Just keep it in a cool place at room temperature, and it will generally be fine for three -ten years --

If there is sediment, it cannot be used. If it is clear, it is fine.

As long as there is no sediment, the quality is good. If there is sediment, it means that the oil has deteriorated. It is easier to judge whether oil has deteriorated than water.

I'm not really concerned with looks myself, just what's inside the bottle. Right now IL is running a BOGO on oils and orals.

Sponsors

Back