ironlion-lab

what's problem?
we test most of our items and post the test results honestly
we try our best to supply great quality items and best service ,
our customers love it ,
thanks
if you think we are not your choose, you can choose some other famous lab,
thanks

Respectfully you refer to your products in a way that isn't supported by your testing standards. How can you call your product high quality when you don't even confirm sterility for each batch of your finished products? It if you do, you don't share the data. Look through my list, that is testing for a high quality product.

Thanks for the dialogue.

List
For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity (check)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @ironlion?

Last edited:
Fancy labels with detailed ingredients lists are nice but present a bit of an unnecessary OPSEC risk.

Other sources keep labeling to a minimum because of this. Doesn't seem unreasonable imo.

Fancy labels with detailed ingredients lists are nice but present a bit of an unnecessary OPSEC risk.

Other sources keep labeling to a minimum because of this. Doesn't seem unreasonable imo.
for the price they charging they should have it. That was my point.

33 bucks for test c from China. Better have some fancy labels on it.

And to your second point

“Other sources keep labeling to a minimum because of this. Doesn't seem unreasonable imo”

Domestic labs have more detailed labels than these folks.

Actually every lab on meso has more detailed labels, Except for the big sourdes who sell naked vials, and GA who uses clear indentifcation stickers instead of orange ones

So not sure the ospec risk would be a factor. They already have identification mark on it. Might as well go all the way.

I believe Pharmaqo does that. I haven’t heard of any PQR ospec risks from their labels. Have you ?

Maybe I can talk to IL about putting batch #s on vials in the future. I am not opposed to that idea. So that way you can look at the HPLCs and know when they were brewed.

Maybe I can talk to IL about putting batch #s on vials in the future. I am not opposed to that idea. So that way you can look at the HPLCs and know when they were brewed.
I’d imagine them brining back the labels they had before like on eroids would be good for them.

Their oils are just very expensive compared to the rest of the Chinese sources here. I think they even got some higher priced oils than some of the domestics labs.

But if that’s what works for them then I guess that’s what they’re sticking too.

However I don’t know anyone who uses these folks oils. And it doesn’t look like many people on meso talk about their oils at all or use them at all. And I think I’m going to pass on them despite them having a different carrier oil than mct. Which is what I’ve been looking for.

Maybe it’d bring some new customers if they amped up their labels.

Cheers

I’d imagine them brining back the labels they had before like on eroids would be good for them.

Their oils are just very expensive compared to the rest of the Chinese sources here. I think they even got some higher priced oils than some of the domestics labs.

But if that’s what works for them then I guess that’s what they’re sticking too.

However I don’t know anyone who uses these folks oils. And it doesn’t look like many people on meso talk about their oils at all or use them at all. And I think I’m going to pass on them despite them having a different carrier oil than mct. Which is what I’ve been looking for.

Maybe it’d bring some new customers if they amped up their labels.

Cheers
thanks for your advice, maybe we will make better labels in the future, , thanks

I have not checked, but someone here is saying you are selling tirzepatide that has not been tested since 2023. Is that the case?

Back