IronWarrior UGL + Pharma Grade

With the UK not in the EU now is it guaranteed to arrive and not be seized. I'm in England. Probably unlikely as I no someone who sends to USA from the uk and gets there fine but worse case scenario if its seized, do you reship for free.
There shouldn't be any problem sending to the UK, we've sended before with 0 problems. Worst scenario, If It gets seized we will Reship one more time. Thank you. IronWarrior

Naw

I dont have to be respectful.
I will judge a book by its cover.

The cover being.... You're a drug dealer.

So follow the rules.

Testing incentive

Many have come before you, trying to scam... many will come after you, trying to scam.

RESPOND TO EVERYTHING.
Stop ignoring shit like every other half ass source.
Stop replying to only what you feel like.
How about a donation to Anaboliclab to show you're serious about being here?
Testing incentive.
You're on your choice about being respectful or not, but I dont find the reason to blame or rage on someone that hasn't done anything to you.
I can reply to everything you ask for, as what I've sayed before, I am not a chemist, I just sell Balkan products. I do not create them. As said before by you, there are more sources with Balkan products, and you do trust them, so the problem here Is knowing If my products are real and g2g. From IronWarriors, we will reship or refound ANY PRODUCT given as fake / copy by Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
I really doubt you've never seen any Balkan review, as everything about them is good and fine. And yes there is no problem about sending any product listed to AnabolicLab, pretty sure I've seen lab test results from them before.
thank you. IronWarrior

You're on your choice about being respectful or not, but I dont find the reason to blame or rage on someone that hasn't done anything to you.
I can reply to everything you ask for, as what I've sayed before, I am not a chemist, I just sell Balkan products. I do not create them. As said before by you, there are more sources with Balkan products, and you do trust them, so the problem here Is knowing If my products are real and g2g. From IronWarriors, we will reship or refound ANY PRODUCT given as fake / copy by Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
I really doubt you've never seen any Balkan review, as everything about them is good and fine. And yes there is no problem about sending any product listed to AnabolicLab, pretty sure I've seen lab test results from them before.
thank you. IronWarrior
You’re still ignoring basically everything that @Silentlemon1011 said. You’re also either misunderstanding and/or deflecting. Those test results from anabolic lab are absolutely useless in this context. Go reread what he wrote on the previous page, itemize and address each issue. You’re dancing between rain drops. Like he said, you’re a drug dealer, bro.

Desma winstrol are you serious? Is that even still produced? What country can you get those in these days ? I doubt it’s available In quantity of it is.

Desma winstrol are you serious? Is that even still produced? What country can you get those in these days ? I doubt it’s available In quantity of it is.

Especially in Europe (Spain) no way to get such large quantity, it probably a copy no way its genuine.

Especially in Europe (Spain) no way to get such large quantity, it probably a copy no way its genuine.
As sayed before we do not sell big amounts of DESMA Winstrol as It's no longer produced. We have a limited stock from a batch we purchased in a past. You can get enough to build a cycle with It, but don't expect us to have enough as we're only missing 50, once its over its over.

thank you. IronWarrior

You're REALLY not fucking getting it eh pal?

I'm.not saying I dont trust Balkan.....

What I'm saying... very clearly.. and I'll capitalize it for you.
I DONT TRUST YOU TO SELL LEGIT GEAR THAT ISNT A KNOCK OFF OR FAKE.

You
Not Balkan
You.

Fucking
Testing
Fucking
Incentive.

No one is buying your shit until you have one.
Even then, probably wont anyways.

You're REALLY not fucking getting it eh pal?

I'm.not saying I dont trust Balkan.....

What I'm saying... very clearly.. and I'll capitalize it for you.
I DONT TRUST YOU TO SELL LEGIT GEAR THAT ISNT A KNOCK OFF OR FAKE.

You
Not Balkan
You.

Fucking
Testing
Fucking
Incentive.

No one is buying your shit until you have one.
Even then, probably wont anyways.
Balkan is one of the easiest brands to knock off. Codes are out for everyone to see not under a scratch off and they have a predictable pattern that the counterfeiters have figured out.

Balkan is one of the easiest brands to knock off. Codes are out for everyone to see not under a scratch off and they have a predictable pattern that the counterfeiters have figured out.

Exactly this.

Balkan makes good gear.
But knockoffs are common and I dont trust this source (Or really any source lol)

That scamming SOB of Turkish descent, adnan sanat, was/is pushing fake Desmas along with his fake pharma GH.

That scamming SOB of Turkish descent, adnan sanat, was/is pushing fake Desmas along with his fake pharma GH.
I heard he’s even getting kicked out of Bostins forum pulling the same BS, along with all kinds of fake proviron and fake Iranian pharma goods.Boston mentioned this on a recent interview. Just referred to adnan as a Turkish source on his forum. We of course know who he’s talking about. Also, just look back at names adnan threw around in his intro on page , Bad outcomes for each. Could he have been selling poison? Maybe. God knows what was in this humatrope.