Is 56 a high gh serum test compared to pharma grade?

Ateam2023

I just got my gh serum test back and it was in the 56 range, i timed my dose of 10 ius im about 2hrs40 min before blood draw i believe thats close enough to peak saturated imo is this results comparable to pharm grade hgh?

I just got my gh serum test back and it was in the 56 range, i timed my dose of 10 ius im about 2hrs40 min before blood draw i believe thats close enough to peak saturated imo is this results comparable to pharm grade hgh?

Test some pharma GH and let us know. Testing conditions are gonna be different for everyone; the best way to know is to do the test yourself for comparison.

ill just be happy with my test results, they are higher than most and its been tested by jano and it is just good generic hgh
Test some pharma GH and let us know. Testing conditions are gonna be different for everyone; the best way to know is to do the test yourself for comparison.